MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-05-2002, 08:54 PM   #1
MiracleMax
Registered Member

Angry People SUCK

Okay my car is 1 month shy of a year old and it has about 5 dents in it!

the first one appeared about two weeks after I bought the car. A kind caring soul managed to whack the driver side brake scoop, the second time a equally caring individual managed to ding the right rear quarter, then about 2 or 3 more times into the right rear wheel well opening. and now the deepest by far, some person not wishing to do a half @$$ job, put a ding in it and managed to chip the paint.

Okay jotting this down has got me pissed off!!!!!!!

If your frequent this board searching for trophy post such as this one. I just wanna say I hate you so much I would NOT make the effort to unzip my pants and put your wife and kid out if they were on fire and it is my sincere hope that some day, some one invents C-4 paint.

and one more thing, this ain't theraputic. I think tomorrow I'm gonna find an ant hill and grab a magnifying glass.
MiracleMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 10:20 PM   #2
mustangII460
Factoy Five Roadster

LOL, Ant hill and magnifying glass.

Ive graduated ants and now hunt down those jap beetles on leaves. The ones having sex move real slow until, OUCH damn its getting hot!

O-yeah, almost forgot, sorry about your car
mustangII460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 12:36 AM   #3
bald guy 90gt
Registered Member

Default dents in car

try having a hot water heater box which holds our fake tree fall out of the rafters in the garage and fall on top of my dang roof of my car, it sucks.

by the way sorry to hear about your car

blowing crap up is alot funner (i.e.)g.i. joes and barbie dolls to a half stick of dynamite taped
Old 09-06-2002, 05:46 AM   #4
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Default Re: dents in car

Quote:
Originally posted by bald guy 90gt
try having a hot water heater box which holds our fake tree fall out of the rafters in the garage and fall on top of my dang roof of my car, it sucks.
Do I even want to know why there is a fake tree in the rafters of your garage???

I know the feeling, man...seems like people have been trying harder to ding me ever since my car was repainted I think I have accidently let my door fall into someone else's car maybe THREE times in my life, and it was because they were parked over the line. I always try to hold the door and respect other people's property...but to most individuals, a car is nothing more than a 4 wheeled convenience.
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 09:50 AM   #5
gt lee

Sorry about your car man. People just don't care. I guess because they don't have something to be proud of. It pisses me off too BIG TIME. I have never just hit someones car in a parking lot, he** I don't want it done to mine. Its called consideration. Odie
Old 09-06-2002, 02:12 PM   #6
btr
Registered Member

I always park far away from everyone and walk the extra distance.
99 Sable 24V DOHC
btr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 04:33 PM   #7
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by btr
I always park far away from everyone and walk the extra distance.
I've noticed that the farther away I park, the more cars come out to park next to me. It's like they want to mess with my car.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 04:42 PM   #8
induction
The Brit!

Sorry about the paint I do know how you feel, I had a guy in a PT throw his door into my car on the Fourth of July , The @$$ told me not to drive my car if I thought it was so priceless! then proceded to TELL me ta go buy some touch-up paint and bill it to the City !!,

Yesterday was the first day of school for my kids and after picking them up from class I returned to the parking lot only to see some H U G E !!! @$$ lady with IT'S door on my fender and her feet kicked up on her arm rest !!!! When I said somthing to her , guess what I got ? "Err.. IaaEE.. nooaha.. speckah..uhhgh.. no EinggalEEshhh..? my frieein. " Dammit !
I 'almost' lost my fricken head at that point. But insted of bashing her in I just smiled and emptied ther contents of my 32 oz. Slurpee on her trunk and replied ." oops, sorry about that I'm just stupid". BTW it was about 108 deg. yesterday!
From now on I drive the beater to school! sorry kids momma's made a new friend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wq2.jpg (8.1 KB, 34 views)
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27

Last edited by induction; 09-06-2002 at 05:35 PM..
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 05:20 PM   #9
blue00gt
Mustang Addict

I think that the nicer something is the more idiots it attracts, kind of like shiny objects for birds or something. My car got keyed less than a month after I got the custom Mach I stripe painted on my car. The paint job is only 6 months old and already two people have dented my passenger door, too.
Sounds like you people are a bit calmer than me when you actually get to confront someone with their door against yours. I look for damage and demand some insurance info if there is the slightest mark. If there isn't damage and they want to talk sheeit, that's what the backhand was designed for...
blue00gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 02:34 AM   #10
Tod
Registered Member

that sux about the car probs man. my own g/f doesn't even understand the logic of parking a couple of spots farther away from others to avoid dents (i don't right now because my car looks like it was in a driveby there are so many dings....). her comment is, "why do they park all the way out there? they're just showing off their cars, if i'd see you parked there taking up a couple of spaces i'd want to do something to it." um....yea.....that didn't get a calm reaction from me and there wasn't much talking for awhile after the comment.

Why do people just wanna mess with your stuff because they see you're trying to keep it nice? why? why be a jerk? get a life and go away. i want to put a sign on the dash that says, "I'm watching you right now, go ahead and try it sucker!" and sit back with a video camera and catch the morons in action........
Old 09-08-2002, 08:39 AM   #11
Old Guy with 87 GT
Registered Member

my car has been dinged up so much that i kinda just gave up ........there's no way to keep peaple from messing with your paint if you drive it everyday......and not all the battle scares on my car are from other peaple ....i hit a racoon and messed up the front ........aside from that my car was hit twice(bumped into ....just enough to screw up the paint) and seems like every other day i find a new ding .......i just give up

my solution is i think i'm just gonna get a cheap maaco paint job and just figure on repainting every other year
87 Mustang GT T-top >hanlon t-5, pro 5.0, centerforce clutch ,adj. cable/quatrant ,3.27s ,full 2 1/2 ex(off road H) adj. reg. ,e-cam ,70mm TB, cobra intake ,1.7rr ,ported/milled e7ets w/crane springs ,306 balaced/decked short block w/speed pro forged flat top pistons ...257rwhp/302rwt
best et 13.7@102 (4/11 )

'80 Capri (future project,currently collecting parts for 351 moter)
Old Guy with 87 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 04:01 PM   #12
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deuce
I've noticed that the farther away I park, the more cars come out to park next to me. It's like they want to mess with my car.
I get that all the time. I parked once like 10 spots away from people and came out and had cars on each side of me and no one around them. I'm like wtf is this... Luckily I have to get my car painted, I havn't had any dents yet, but once my car is painted and someone dents it, ohh man they are in for it. My brother actually scratched my car, like a good 3 inch scratch, I told him next time I will kill him and take his money to fix it.

induction
I would of flipped out, some people just have no respect... something serously wrong with society.

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote