MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-07-2001, 05:54 AM   #1
scott93gt
Registered Member

Cool Welcomed a new member to the Mustang fold...

As some of you know I am a Sales consultant for a Ford dealer. I am starting my 7th year with the dealer and I really like what I do, especially when I sell someone their first new car. The only thing better is when their first new car is a brand new Mustang GT 5 speed with Premium package, Black with Black leather interior. This guy was grinning from ear to ear! I just smiled and said "Welcome to the family."

------------------
Scott93GT
1993 Mustang GT
Silver CC/Titanium Accent GT, Black Clothe interior.
5 speed, 3.08's, 3 chamber Flows, K&N, Hurst Competition Plus.

1991 F150 4x4 XLT Lariat
Six Stick Regular Cab LWB Tow Vehicle

scott93gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2001, 08:57 PM   #2
Power
Registered Member

As long as you confirm that it wasnt a 16 year old kid who was getting the car through daddy's wallet. Then I'll be happy. If he was getting it from daddy then he will most likely never appreciate what he has.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2001, 06:21 AM   #3
scott93gt
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Power,
No, this was a 19 year old who has a good job working a lot of hours. His dad did help him out a little by co-signing but other than that, this guy is doing it all on his own, down payment and all.

------------------
Scott93GT
1993 Mustang GT
Silver CC/Titanium Accent GT, Black Clothe interior.
5 speed, 3.08's, 3 chamber Flows, K&N, Hurst Competition Plus.

1991 F150 4x4 XLT Lariat
Six Stick Regular Cab LWB Tow Vehicle

scott93gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 11:49 AM   #4
quick89gt
Registered Member

POWER,

I am sure that you did not mean that "everyone" who gets stuff from their parents are unappreciative...yet I still found your statement a little offensive. I am now a 21 year old college student. When I was 16, my parents bought me a camaro, and when i was 19, my dad bought me a mustang. They have done a lot for me during my life, and I appreciate everything that I get. I know I am more fortunate than a lot of other people. Now, we are by NO means rich, but my parents have done what they can for me, because they want to and know that I do appreciate. I have found that most people who complain about people's "mommy's and daddy's" buying them everything are only jealous in the end. Don't take that as a personal insult, but it's just what I have noticed. Furthermore, I do agree that there are people out there who get stuff and then don't appreciate it...but I hope, in the future, before you vent, you will take a minute to realize that not all 'kids' are unappreciative and arrogant.

josh

------------------
'89 GT, T-5,
Bored .030 Over, GT-40P heads, MAC 1 5/8" headers, MAC Off-Road H-Pipe, 2 1/2" Flowmasters, Edelbrock 65mm T.B., Trick Flow Intakes, Crane 2031 cam, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Keith Black hyp. flat top Pistons, Screamin' Deamon Coil, Champion Plugs, March Underdrive Pulleys, 255lph Fuel Pump, SVO Motorsport Clutch, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Formula GP Suspension, MAC Upper & Lower Control Arms, FMS 3.73 Gears.
quick89gt is offline   Reply With Quote