View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 09:51 AM   #10
*Steeda90GT*
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by inferno
Al, you always seem to make "interesting" comments. While most BMW cars aren't really anything special, the M cars are far from being push overs. Also, it isn't that the owner's of M cars are wimps as you say, but more like they are snobs. The majority of them look down on "lesser" vehicles and won't waste their time with anything that they feel isn't on the same level. Also, there is the pride thing...would you want to race your 60k(M3) or 84k(M5) car against a much cheaper car and lose? But then again, even if you lost, you would still be in a bimmer and the other guy isn't.
Yes I totally understand, even that last comment. When I'm driving and I see a lesser car...ie: Civic, Integra, Neon, or Eclipse, I think the same thing.....there cars are lesser then mine and I tend not to race them as I would if I pulled up to an Fbod or Another Stang. Even if that ghetto-ed out civic is faster then me, at the end of the day I drive home in my cool and comfortable Mustang GT.
94 Oxford White GT. 17" Factory wheels with 275/40/17 Nitto Drag Radials. Vortech S-Trim, Anderson Power Pipe, 24lb injectors, T-Rex external, 190lph internal, 3.55s, 65mm TB, Pro M 77mm MAF, Pro 5.0 shifter, Saleen Gauges, Crane ignition, MAC longtubes, catalytic h-pipe, flowmasters.
*Steeda90GT* is offline   Reply With Quote