View Single Post
Old 05-28-2002, 09:13 AM   #9
EVLHRSE
Registered Member

I enjoyed the racing, as well. The Wild Street is what I've been trying to get my car ready for. The Diesel, Open Comp classes and trucks usually get me out the Manufacturers Midway. To my disappoint, that sucked this year. Weld Racing didn't bring ANY four lug Draglites!!! WTF is that? The intelligent answer from employee was, and I quote, "That's not my job"! I liked that. I was looking for a Vortech, didn't see any. That's O.K....I'm sticking with the spray and getting bigger. See you all next year. I sure wish they'd bring that back up north to Joliet. Much nicer than the 4 hour ride from Chi-town area..
306, Cobra Intake, wolverine cam, Tremec TKO, Centerforce DF & billet flwheel, NOS Big Shot Nitrous, Purge for the pussies that call is Noz, Edelebrock Performer RPM aluminum heads, griffin radiator, ten point cage, Autometer up the @ss, Suspension by Maximun Motorsports $$$, Richmond 3:55's, Auburn Pro w/ 31 spline Mosers, alum. drvshft, Powerslots, 73mm calipers, ss lines, rear disc conversion, You get the drift,,,
EVLHRSE is offline   Reply With Quote