MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-12-2001, 09:42 PM   #1
wes hall
Registered Member

Angry ARRESTED FOR WORKING ON MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ

seems murphys law is very true.if it can go wrong, it will go wrong. need i say more. i was arrested for disorderly conduct for working on my car in my yard.i was chareged with 6 counts. the state atty report said i was revving my car for long periods of time at a late hour. what bull sh*t.i never started my car after 830 in the evening.i had to come up with 1500 dollars to bond out of jail. this was the first time i have ever been in trouble in my life.i have 3 neighbors that filed a complaint.i also want to add i live in the middle of nowhere and there is no noise ordance(spelling) in my county. if anyone would like to shed some light on this subjuct i would apprciate any suggestions or comments.
THIS IS REALLY NOT A JOKE IT REALLY HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!
wes hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 01:07 AM   #2
BowTie Eater 5 Liter
Registered Member

Location: Maple Ridge B.C. Canada, The Best Place In The World
Thats f*&%:n Bull S#*t. Man sorry for the loss
I bet all your neighbours drive chevs & were just jeaous of how fast that stang really is.
Man...That pisses me off.

BowTie Eater 5 Liter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 01:32 AM   #3
90dpscoupe
Registered Member

SOB's mutha#@$cin, as$'s. man get a damn lawyer,

But tell me....how you go to jail? did you get smart with them? fight? because disorderly conduct is not a noise ordinance?

I feel your frustration, my little brother is locked up now, and believe me i spent 12 hrs in county for, what they said "pot seed's" when i told them they can have a look, and those bastards hancuffed me right in front of my mom! and she saw me get taken away for a class b misdermeanor!!

we have No ordinance either, but been called on because of fireworks? Im gonna leave before i further anger myself, i know the constitution doesnt stand for sh1t no more!!!!!!!!!!sorry as$ sacks of dog sh1t! with nothing better to do!....excuse mah french
90dpscoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 01:39 AM   #4
90dpscoupe
Registered Member

Oh and i never been in trouble either....until they took me to jail, and it was my 22nd b-day! something has to be done about these barney fye's....they need to go arrest some REAL criminals, i wouldnt hurt a damn fly.

Anyway, i hope you recover out of this dillema, and work on your stang.... i cant buy any parts because my dagone lawyer wants my $$
90dpscoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 02:47 AM   #5
macx
Registered Member

Yeah, the legal system is no longer a system, it's just another damned business - in America you get as much justice as you can afford. What have you got when you've got 50 attorneys at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.
macx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 09:48 AM   #6
Five0
Registered Member

I used to have an 88 mustang that had I had blown the motor in and I had pulled it out and was getting a 351w(so there was no motor in the car).
Before I blew the motor the neighbors used to call the police on me all the time and a lot of times I had not even done anything. Well one day I had a cop come to my work and accuse me of racing up and down my road in the mustang and I told him that the car had no motor in it and the neighbors call all the time and I haven’t even done anything, he did not believe me and I had to leave work and go home and show him there was no motor in the car, and all he does is apologize, he does nothing to the people that called the police.

------------------
James Cox
nochevy@hotmail.com
1991 Mustang LX
Best 1/8 time on motor 7.686 @90.20mph
Five0 is offline   Reply With Quote