MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2002, 10:46 PM   #1
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Angry Attention Mr. 5.0: EPA Related

www.sepp.org/controv/catalytic_dowjones.html

According to the above article, the EPA hastily downplayed the N20 numbers they had originially annouced...

I did a large amount of research after our discussion over my paper, and made some discoveries that made my career prospects as a conservative environmental engineer seem even more dismal than before

Although I didn't throughly discuss the mission of the EPA in our last discussion because I felt that my paper had nothing to do with their shady reporting/goals, I now feel that it most certainly does...

While I was reading up on this whole catalytic converter issue, I learned that even though automakers are completely willing to tinker with the current cat design to improve its efficency when cold, the EPA is most certainly trying to manipulate the facts to push for electric cars

My question is...why haven't they addressed the issue that electic cars are going to be run on power generated (most likely) at a COAL BURNING PLANT?!?!?! These are going to be the morons that I'll have to work with after grad school?!??!? Say it ain't so!

The reason I'm disheartened about future employment is...if I have to work with deceitful idiots like the current EPA peeps...I'm going to go nuts! God forbid the US have a feasibly implementable environmental policy....
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote