MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2006, 03:28 PM   #1
stonecoldstunner1
Registered Member

Thumbs up AutoGlove - New Product

I just bought a great new product called the AutoGlove and have to share with everyone. I travel a lot and was looking for something to cover my newly painted hood and the AutoGlove is it.

Without sounding like one of their sales guys, it looks like paint once applied but is a special material that stretches to cover the hood and straps on underneath the hood so it can't be stolen. I bought the American Flag design for my blue car and it is awesome. I have already had 2 neighbors wanting to know where I got the new paint job and they can't believe that it is material and is removable. When it gets dirty, take it off and throw it in the washer! I hope the company knows I'm giving them all kinds of credit but seriously this is a great new item. It's very soft and doesn't scratch the paint which was the biggest selling point for me. CHECK IT OUT!!!
stonecoldstunner1 is offline   Reply With Quote