MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-29-2005, 03:36 PM   #1
hemphillbrett
Registered Member

Default Baby seats

Has anyone used baby seats in the rear seat - it seems really tight in the rear seat - input would be appreciated.
hemphillbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 06:47 PM   #2
Rollinastang
Registered Member

Default Re: Baby seats

yes i have 1 time...last weekend i had to take my niece for a ride she is only 2 so i had to put a car seat in the backseat...i have a convertible so i put the top down to install the seat...if i had a coupe it would have been much tighter if not impossible.....this was a huge ass baby seat tooo....gave her hardly any room in the back for her little legs too....but she loved the ride.......but i couldnt imagine trying to put on in the coupe..

03 Mustang convertible V6, Sonic Blue with black top, K&N air intake, MAC dual 2.5in H-Pipe, MAC 2.5in cat-back exhaust with 3in stainless tips, custom Slime Blue gauge cluster, Alpine Head Unit, 4 Alpine 6x8 thumpin speakers in doors and rear panel!
Rollinastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 12:01 AM   #3
CupCake
Registered Member

Default Re: Baby seats

I have actually done that before. I help at a Latino Center here in my town and I take a lot of people to doctor's appointments and stuff like that. Mine is not a convertible. It is tight but it didn't bother me too much. I think the hardest thing is to get to the back with the thing, after that everything is done.