MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-04-2002, 06:42 PM   #1
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Default Back in the Game......

Well there hasn't been a thread on love since I probably last created one..... and I know at that time a lot of people went threw some messy breakups, which always suck big ***. It's been about 4 months of my single life, there were points where I thought that my ex and I would get back together but then she did stupid things and that just ended me ever wanting her back. We stayed friends and after she realized the guys she liked were *** holes she wanted me back, but at that point I was finished with the mind games. It was hard to believe the concept of me not loving her anymore. I can and could look at her and say I honestly don't love her anymore for what she did to me, and things she said to me. Although she thought she could fix things, even after I told her they couldn't be fixed. It got to the point where I've come to find someone else. The funny story behind her is that she was born at the same hospital as me, the same day only a few hours later. What's the odds eh... She likes cars, very honest, pretty, smart, a great drawer, she seems someone that is more for me. I used to be good friends like 5 years ago in Grade 9 but the wuss I was never did anything about it but I think it was for the best. But still being the wuss I am didn't know how to approach this, like we're friends again but I don't know to go up to a girl and tell her I like her. So I was thinking to myself, I can't let this opportunity pass by again. So this is what I've decided and started to do. Our birthdays are on the 13th of October. So I've been secretly been delivering a yellow rose to her everyday, I usually leave it at the front of her house on her garage door so when she comes home it's the first thing she see's. =) So after 12 days (dozen yellow roses) I will deliver the last one on her birthday in person and it'll be a red rose. Now common, I must admit that was a pretty good idea for me to think up of. lol And she asked me if I was the one doing it tonight, I didn't admit to it though, but she said she loved it, and it was a good thing so I think things are looking good for the 13th day. =) And to anyone who is born on the 13th, they know the 13th is always good luck so the 13th rose. Well I hope everything works out well. Maybe it was fate that we were to be born together, only to live our lives together, and die together. Who knows... I always wonder about that odds of us being so similar. Ohh.. and we did confirm we arn't related. So what's new with everyone else's love life? And Hey TNT look I don't have to ask my dog for some sweet loving.

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 07:35 PM   #2
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

Awww, dude you're pretty smooth with the roses .

I was one of those people going through a messy break-up a few months back. My (now ex) had stopped talking to me suddenly with no explaination. I came to find out that she was seeing someone else. Well it had been 3 months since we had talked. The guy she was seeing dumped her and two days later...guess who wants to talk to me again out of nowhere!!! It was so awkward talking to her again. But I'm glad that I'm over her. Time to move on.

Good luck with things. I might have to "borrow" your idea with the roses if it's ok

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 08:13 PM   #3
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Wow Sam. Thats a really good idea. That with how awesome your car is, there's no way she'll not fall for you when you hand her the last one ...im sure itll all work out great - I've foudn that it usually works better when you're friends first, because then you truly know one another without all of that pressure of trying to seem perfect to each other. Good luck for the 13th, even though you probably won't need it

-Jonathon

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 01:03 AM   #4
1969Mach1

lol Well she's been out with me a few times with my car and loves it. =) But if anything it's her dad who will want me for my car. lol I went to pick her up one night and he gathered up the neighbours for my appearance, he was so happy to see me, busting out all these questions and stuff. And then he starts taking pictures, and makes her stand infront of the car so he can take some pictures with her and the car. lol I havn't seen them yet, but I'll try to get one and scan it. She was asking me the other night if I knew anything about "stuff" lol that is what she asked me, I figured a few minutes later what she was talking about, but I played dumb. She didn't directly ask me I guess just incase but she told me what she was talking about was a good thing. lol I got some funny stories to tell her about these 13 roses when I go see her though. Tonight I was out with some friends and then just got dropped off. I was taking some **** inside so I brought some stuff inside put it away in my room and I come downstairs open my garage door (from my house into my garage) my garage was still open but now the light had gone out (it's on a timer) so I go to turn the light on, and what do I see? A cute little cat I thought at first tell I relise, that cat is a skunk. After I **** myself in fear, I relised ohh.. crap he is between my dads Corvette and My Mustang. So I just started flickering the light and moving slowly and he left but I wasn't sure if he was still in the garage but he got out and left I guess. So I jumped in the van and dropped off the rose. lol I think things are looking really good for the 13th day. I can't really wait. I can see myself really coming to like her alot. She is an amazing drawer too, which I envy people who can draw good since I lack so many skills of drawing. Ohh.. and feel free to steal my idea. I know, it's quite the good one I must say. lol She likes romantic guys, and this is pretty romantic. This year for my b-day, I'm getting my own gift.

Take it easy All,
§am.

302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made

Old 10-07-2002, 12:09 PM   #5
1969Mach1

Well everything is going good but I think she is on to me.... only thing is I'm afraid of someone calling the cops on me, cause I usually drop it off at like 2-3 in the morning and I turn my lights off so 'no one see's me'. Ohh... well... Officer I can explain.... unless the cop is my ex-gf's dad, then all I can do is run. lol But this job is the job of 2 men... lol My friend is helping me with this too. lol It's like that Seinfeld episode. Makes life alot easier. hehehe

§am.

302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made

Old 10-07-2002, 12:32 PM   #6
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Cool THAT IS AWESOME SAM!!!!

***AND IM SURE YOUR DOG THANKS YOU!!!!!*** lol

Thats really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great story...Geez, what a coincidence too!!!!!!!! Sounds like your DESTINY!!!!!!!! Great idea w/ the roses too!
Jonathon (I spelled it right!) is right too! Its great when you've allready been friends....Best of luck to you and your new woman! Sounds like you could NOT have found a better match!!! Cant wait to hear how it all turns out!
Congrats! TNT

ARF ARF lol

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 12:40 PM   #7
PKRWUD

That is excellent!!! I knew you'd find someone better before too long. You really should be proud of yourself for having the strength it took to get through this summer, and for having the creativity and romance to sweep this young lady off her feet.

Have a great adventure, Sam!!!

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 04:35 PM   #8
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Default Re: THAT IS AWESOME SAM!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Topless In Texas
***AND IM SURE YOUR DOG THANKS YOU!!!!!*** lol

Thats really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great story...Geez, what a coincidence too!!!!!!!! Sounds like your DESTINY!!!!!!!! Great idea w/ the roses too!
Jonathon (I spelled it right!) is right too! Its great when you've allready been friends....Best of luck to you and your new woman! Sounds like you could NOT have found a better match!!! Cant wait to hear how it all turns out!
Congrats! TNT

ARF ARF lol
I just felt like smiling cuz you spelled my name right

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 06:10 PM   #9
1969Mach1

hahaha thanks guys..... She is into cars aswell. She isn't a gearhead like us... but she likes cars and doesn't mind me talking about cars and even joins in!! And she is anti-rice. lol She drives a Protege (It's a Ford Still!!) lol but she is really into BMW's so that is still fine with me. 6 More Days! And thanks TNT.... she ain't no dog, thank you very much. lol She is quite beautiful..... lol I will post a picture once she gives me the picture her dad took of her and my car. lol

§am.

302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made

Old 10-07-2002, 06:38 PM   #10
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

My Love life sucks lol. I did find one really nice girl in my math class that is kinda into cars but als she has a bf we might have to change that..... (yeah right)
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 06:58 PM   #11
1969Mach1

If she has a b/f you ask yourself are you bigger then him, if not then do you have a bigger weapon & a faster car. If still no then your out of luck. =) Maybe just wait her out..... but keep your eyes open in the mean time.

§am.

302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made

Old 10-08-2002, 01:54 AM   #12
Stang Obsession
Registered Member

Angry I wish....

I wish I could say that I have an awesome love life right now. I'm trying to fight off a (literally) psychotic ex boyfriend. I never want anything to do with him again because he has hurt me so bad with what he's put me through and he sent me a really nasty email that really hurt. The thing is, he said that he never wants to talk to me again, yet he keeps emailing me with pointless stuff. He even called my house today to talk to my 15 year old brother, who he never even hung out with when we were together, and asked him if he wanted to go snowboarding sometime. Um...it hasn't even snowed here yet and he's asking him to go snowboarding?! Did I mention that my ex is 20 years old and he wants to hang out with a 15 year old cuz he has no other friends since he's psychotic? He's also just trying to make me jealous or mad or whatever...but actually I think it's funny. When I told him that I was seeing someone else, he said, "Yeah, I met this girl named Emily who I really hit it off with." The funny thing is, he told me later that week that there was no "Emily", he had just made her up because he felt dumb...HAHA! What a loser.

Anyone have any suggestions as what I can do...please help. Or if anyone wants to be my new b/f...that works too! lol

-Ashlei
Stang Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 02:54 AM   #13
PKRWUD

Default Re: I wish....

Quote:
Originally posted by Stang Obsession
Anyone have any suggestions as what I can do...please help. Or if anyone wants to be my new b/f...that works too! lol

-Ashlei
As long as we can still see other people.

First, delete his email, unread.

Second, Ask your brother nicely to simply avoid him.

If/when he calls, regardless of who he's calling, or what emergency he has to tell you about, hang up. I don't mean after 5 minutes, either. As soon as you hear his voice.

If you really want him completely out of the picture, then don't allow him to put himself in it.

If that doesn't work, tell him you're good buddies with a Hells Angels Associate in Ventura, Calif., and that I really want to meet him.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 10-08-2002, 10:54 AM   #14
1969Mach1

Default Re: Re: I wish....

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD

If that doesn't work, tell him you're good buddies with a Hells Angels Associate in Ventura, Calif., and that I really want to meet him.
~Chris
If your going to do this, just don't show a pic of Chris... just say he's a big tough guy instead. lol j/k with ya. Chris has some good advice, maybe before you do this explain how you feel and tell him that you feel it's best you guys go your seperate ways and such. Try to reason and explain to him if he still doesn't listen then do what Chris says. My ex and I have said we would stop talking to each other but we still do. People say stuff when there mad/hurt so don't be to hard on the guy.... do remember, you once loved him.

§am.

302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made

Old 10-08-2002, 11:43 AM   #15
PKRWUD

Default Re: Re: Re: I wish....

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1
If your going to do this, just don't show a pic of Chris... just say he's a big tough guy instead.
She could use my old ID (below), but it was taken on a very angry day, 8 years ago, or, I could take a new one with my Associate colors on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg idsmall.jpeg (30.1 KB, 27 views)
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 10-08-2002, 11:45 AM   #16
1969Mach1

lol You look like a serial killer....

302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made

Old 10-08-2002, 11:52 AM   #17
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1
lol You look like a serial killer....
I never was much into cereal.
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 10-08-2002, 11:55 AM   #18
1969Mach1

How about paint fuems?

302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made

Old 10-08-2002, 12:06 PM   #19
Kamaro Killer
Mustang Enthusiast

Default I laugh out loud every time I see that pic

Every time you post that picture I laugh.

Ashlei: there will always be guys like this dumbass, just avoid him. Some guys just don't get the point. Do what Chris said, just hang up on him anytime he calls, immediately! He'll get the point sooner or later. If he doesn't get the point tell him you met someone in prison (Chris) and he's getting out to join you soon. Show him Chris's pic, he'll be scared, lol. Hell, you could always move to Cali, there's always room here for more good looking girls . Take care, Keith

Rice Hater's Club Member 22
Kamaro Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 12:14 PM   #20
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Default Re: I laugh out loud every time I see that pic

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamaro Killer
Every time you post that picture I laugh.

Ashlei: there will always be guys like this dumbass, just avoid him. Some guys just don't get the point. Do what Chris said, just hang up on him anytime he calls, immediately! He'll get the point sooner or later. If he doesn't get the point tell him you met someone in prison (Chris) and he's getting out to join you soon. Show him Chris's pic, he'll be scared, lol. Hell, you could always move to Cali, there's always room here for more good looking girls . Take care, Keith
I will second that!
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: