View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 06:42 PM   #1
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Default Back in the Game......

Well there hasn't been a thread on love since I probably last created one..... and I know at that time a lot of people went threw some messy breakups, which always suck big ***. It's been about 4 months of my single life, there were points where I thought that my ex and I would get back together but then she did stupid things and that just ended me ever wanting her back. We stayed friends and after she realized the guys she liked were *** holes she wanted me back, but at that point I was finished with the mind games. It was hard to believe the concept of me not loving her anymore. I can and could look at her and say I honestly don't love her anymore for what she did to me, and things she said to me. Although she thought she could fix things, even after I told her they couldn't be fixed. It got to the point where I've come to find someone else. The funny story behind her is that she was born at the same hospital as me, the same day only a few hours later. What's the odds eh... She likes cars, very honest, pretty, smart, a great drawer, she seems someone that is more for me. I used to be good friends like 5 years ago in Grade 9 but the wuss I was never did anything about it but I think it was for the best. But still being the wuss I am didn't know how to approach this, like we're friends again but I don't know to go up to a girl and tell her I like her. So I was thinking to myself, I can't let this opportunity pass by again. So this is what I've decided and started to do. Our birthdays are on the 13th of October. So I've been secretly been delivering a yellow rose to her everyday, I usually leave it at the front of her house on her garage door so when she comes home it's the first thing she see's. =) So after 12 days (dozen yellow roses) I will deliver the last one on her birthday in person and it'll be a red rose. Now common, I must admit that was a pretty good idea for me to think up of. lol And she asked me if I was the one doing it tonight, I didn't admit to it though, but she said she loved it, and it was a good thing so I think things are looking good for the 13th day. =) And to anyone who is born on the 13th, they know the 13th is always good luck so the 13th rose. Well I hope everything works out well. Maybe it was fate that we were to be born together, only to live our lives together, and die together. Who knows... I always wonder about that odds of us being so similar. Ohh.. and we did confirm we arn't related. So what's new with everyone else's love life? And Hey TNT look I don't have to ask my dog for some sweet loving.

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote