MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-21-2001, 10:23 AM   #1
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Unhappy T.O. drivers with Bad Attitudes

I've only been in Toronto for like 2 weeks and I already am sick of some of the drivers. And where are the mustangs here? In two weeks I can count on one hand how may stangs I've seen. I've see two older, beater foxes, one nice Fox 5.0 and one New SN95 V6. That is it!

All the other drivers (the ones that suck) are driving mazda's, honda's, hyundi's and acura's. I've seen more integra's than flipping people around here!?!? I've also been cut off by morons with tinted windows and neons lights. The car is even lowered! Only one problem. The car is like a Hyundi with stock hub caps (no, not rims, hub cabs )

What gives around here?

Sorry to be so negative, just needed to vent...

------------------
Driving: 1998 F-150
Far way in Edmonton:
1995 Mustang GT
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 05:20 PM   #2
mmike

Yea T.O drivers piss me off every day.
As for mustang sitings, wait till spring, even mine is snugly and warm in the garage.
If you are around in the spring we should all hook up and hit a track!
Old 03-21-2001, 05:22 PM   #3
SisuStang

1st off, welcome to the big smoke! (if you're here in the summer, you'll understand what that means - ie pollution)

Yeah, our drivers are great, eh? It seems that with the ever increasing amount of traffic in this city, the politeness of the drivers is proportionately decreasing.

Add the fact that people are still in the midst of the winter blahs, & you get a great mix resulting in what you've experienced.

As for where all the Mustangs are, most are probably still in storage. I just brought mine out this past Sunday for the 1st time.

Also, you must remember that there are waaay more cars in & around this city than Edmonton, so the amount of 'stangs is a little more "diluted" amongst the riceburners that you have seen so much of. Most of the Integra's & such are driven year round too.

What area of town are you hanging around? A good place to see 'stangs is at J&P Performance's shop. They're in the Kennedy Rd & Ellesmere area of Scarborough.

------------------
91 coupe
3.73's,long tubes,2 1/2" exh,ported stock t-body,ProM-77mm
cobra intake,edelbrock heads,B303,1.72 rr's
36lb inj's,tremec, & a Paxton NOVI 2000!!!
11.020 @128.95 on BFG Drag Radials (275/60/15)

Old 03-23-2001, 09:01 AM   #4
95mustanggt
Registered Member

I'm staying on Eglinton in a suite hotel called the Sandlewood. I'm right by the airport.

The amounts of imports here is so funny. Atleast in Edmonton they pick (what I would call) "normal" rice cars, not hyundai's and mazda protege's.

Thanks for the words of wisdom guys.
Old 03-24-2001, 07:29 AM   #5
R-MODEL
Registered Member

Cool

I live in the east end of Toronto, but hang around a lot in the St.Clair/Dufferin area. People there tend to double park, drive like morons almost all the time. Down there I spank at least 2 ricers in my Jeep (its V-8 powered with 3.73's). I can't wait to get my stang on the road, but first I need a new clutch, then look out everyone. How long are you in town???

------------------
1994 Mustang GT with 110K miles, ported cobra intake, ported edlebrock heads, 1 3/4" long tube, b303 cam, 2 chamber flowmasters, cobra-r wheels, cobra front brake kit, saleen wing, recaro seats, radar detector, etc.
R-MODEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 08:59 AM   #6
95mustanggt
Registered Member

3 Months, then off to Dallas TX!
Old 03-26-2001, 10:02 AM   #7
R-MODEL
Registered Member

So what are you doing with your time, when not at work???

------------------
1994 Mustang GT with 110K miles, ported cobra intake, ported edlebrock heads, 1 3/4" long tube, b303 cam, 2 chamber flowmasters, cobra-r wheels, cobra front brake kit, saleen wing, recaro seats, radar detector, etc.
Old 03-26-2001, 04:18 PM   #8
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by R-MODEL:
So what are you doing with your time, when not at work???

Not a whole he11 of a lot, I'll tell you that much. I have a company truck which I can drive around, and I brought my PSX from home.

I'm dying to get back to my car. My wife is driving it around having all the fun not me .

If you ever want to hook up email me at

cam_hergott@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by 95mustanggt (edited 03-26-2001).]
Old 03-27-2001, 11:34 AM   #9
R-MODEL
Registered Member

Cool

What kind of truck did they give you???, the stangs should be coming out of the woodwork in the next few weeks as the weather gets warmer!

------------------
Old 03-29-2001, 11:55 AM   #10
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by R-MODEL:
What kind of truck did they give you???, the stangs should be coming out of the woodwork in the next few weeks as the weather gets warmer!

I havce a '98 F150 with the V6. It goes alright, but is nothing compared to my stang.

Hey I see that you have a 94GT. Nice car. We'll have to hook and and you can show me some of the things that you've done to it.

------------------
Driving: 1998 F-150
Far way in Edmonton==>
1995 Mustang GT