MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-05-2002, 09:39 AM   #1
todd95GT
Registered Member

Default Been a while, new mods

Hi all. Hope every one is well. It's been a while since I've been around. The 95 now has a DeMolet Densecharger cold air kit. I wouldn't recommend them if anyone is looking to get one. I had to fabricate a bracket to support the MAF from underneath because on two non-abusive occassions, the inlet tube fell of the the sensor. One was on the highway while cruising steady at 70 or so. Not nice. It's really a piece that anyone can make. Matter of fact, if anyone with a 94-95 wants to make one, I'll send you photos and specs to do it yourself like I should have.
Second, someone hit my rear bumper causing some makor spiderwebbing on the otherwise flawless black paint. The rest of the car has the Cobra treatment and instead of getting a non-GT bumpoer to complete the look, I had the shop fill in all the writing on the rear bumper and smooth it before reshooting it. Looks very nice, pics to come soon. Subtle change, but nice.
Lastly, I bought another engine. A stock 302 short block. I tossed the internals and started having my machine shop guru extraordinnaire begin the machine work on the block. I'm piecing together a 347. It should take about a year to complete being that I refuse to charge anything and will do this one full-of-overtime-paycheck at a time. As of now, it will have a nodular crank, i-beam rods, forged pistons, trick flow track heat intake, AFR 185's, unknown cam with corresponding custom chip, 24 lb injectors which i already have in the box and so on, all to complement the 4.10's that are going in it next weekend.
So, that's it for my end. Take care all.
todd95GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 10:40 AM   #2
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Welcome back...
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 04:26 PM   #3
PKRWUD

I was wondering what happened to you, Todd. I was afraid the bug hadn't bitten you deep enough, and perhaps you'd gone soft on us.

It's always great to read about someone taking the time to do things right, but it's even more meaningful, to me at least, when it's being done by someone in law enforcement!

Welcome back, Todd!

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 12:13 AM   #4
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Good to see ya back, bro... That sucks someone hit you, I had that happen a year ago on the beach road here in Jupiter, and it caused spider cracks in the pearl paint. I was pissed!