MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-21-2003, 01:53 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Exclamation Benefit Car Show This Saturday/houston/be There Pleeze!

HEY GUYS..
Well....Ive been trying to get back into the swing of things w/ my car club here in town...I"ve totally neglected my duties due to my personal life the last couple of years....but I'M BACK!!!!
so.... As the Show Team Coordinator of the Space City Cruisers...I want to invite all HOUSTONIANS TO COME SEE US THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!
We will be judging this show...its for a good friend of ours...(Col. Dan/'69GT350) Friend. We will be displaying, but not 'competing'.
If anyone is interested in bringing your car out PLEASE DO!!!! Its for SUCH a worthy CAUSE!!!!!!! Hope to see some of ya'll there...and if you dont want to show, just come see us...but if you are local, and in the area...I would REALLY like to see ya'll bring your rides out and show them with pride!!!!!! I am attaching a flyer to the show...I hope it works...
This was a last min. thing for us ...we were only approached about it a week ago. I'd really like to see it go off well to help out the family of the boy that was killed....
Thanks ya'll and if you can, please come out and show and lend your support!
Love you guys!
TNT

Support Benefit Car Show this SAT. 3-22-03

Sat. March 22nd
Jody Frenchmeyer
Benefit Car Show / Reg: 10a.m. Trophies: 4:30 -open till 6pm. 23 Classes Entry:$20Location: The Boat @ 3 Cheers parking lot- 2462 FM 1960 West / KuykendahlCustom Car, Truck, Motorcycle, and Race Car Classes.
This show is a benefit to help the family Jody Frenchmeyer who passed away last January.

I encourage EVERYONE to come out to this show...its for a very worthy cause. It will be a good oppurtunity to make your clubs known and to show your support. Doorprizes, give aways, and a raffle as well.
Steve (White snake) with the help of CC
PS
I will make sure that all the Mustangs will have a class and will be judged at this show unlike last weekend
Attached Files
File Type: zip benefit flyer.zip (38.4 KB, 12 views)

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 01:57 AM   #2
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Arrow Ya'll...

PLEASE let me know if ya'll could open the attachment, if the flyer was there! thanks..
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 02:00 AM   #3
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

sounds like a good cause, sorry we cant make it, no time or esp , not enough gas money, good luck.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote