Thread: BEST TIRE SHINE
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2001, 01:28 AM   #8
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs up

HEHEHEHE!!! (I love this stuff!)
I made a post to MOM2k months ago, when she started showing...its EXTEMELEY LONG!!! But, It was loaded w/ info,and VERY DETAILED. coming from a show-ers point of view when I show and a judges point of view when I judge. I could email it to you, but if I post it this way...maybe it could help someone else too.
Go to the Female Power Forum (Girls Can Too). You have to look back into the last 120 or so days.
In a post, posted by Mustangmom2k on May 22, "Showing Cars, how to?" I left her an EXTREMELY LONG POST! If this is really your first show, I think it will just put you that much ahead. I knew ABSOLUTELY NOTHING at my first show. You dont really realize what can be done till you've got into it. It's endless!!! Let me know if you find it, and I would print it out. Just good guidelines. And if you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!! BTW...Dinomite has a point..I've been sideways more than my fair share...PLEASE BE CAREFUL till you burn all that sh** off of your tires!!!!!
Topless

------------------
1994 GT CONVERTIBLE
TOPLESS IN TEXAS Girls can too's July "Mare of the Month"

Performance Red. Cold Air Ind.,K&N,H.P. Pulleys,OffRoad H-Pipe,Subframe Connectors,Flows,3.55,Light bar,Custom HeadRests.Lotta Chrome
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote