MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-23-2001, 03:54 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Thumbs up Bestill my beating heart. Me and Firebird Girl got off to a good start!

Hello everyone. I had one kick A$$ night. Just want to apologize to Mike Navigator, Budman94GT, and Tim C for leaving alot earlier tonight. But it was for a good reason.

The Firebird girl came tonight. We talked and talked some more. It was freezing out, so I gave her my leather coat, and wore my Jean Mustang Jacket. After about an hour of talking, I figured things were going well, so I gave her the RED rose. She loved it and gave me a huge hug.

Me and her were off in our own little world while talking. I didnt even really notice the white 99 Cobra pull up, and the whole gang leaving. I heard a whole bunch of commotion, and before I could dig my keys out of my coat and get me and the FireBird girl in my car, they were all gone to the races.

Me and her talked some more, we seemed to get along so well together. She invited me, another Firebird girl, and the Groper over to her place to get warm and just talk. So we did. Her place was beautifull. Decorated with a oriental decor. I was very impressed, I loved it. We all talked, and the Firebird Girl broke out a bottle of whine. Me and her where the only ones to have a glass.

After two hours, The Groper left, then another hour later, the other firebird girl left. I asked Ws-6 women if she wanted me to leave, if I was overstaying my welcome, she answered by pouring me another glass of whine. I had to use her bathroom to go pee. When I came back out, the fireplace was lit, along with a whole bunch of candles, and all the lights were out. We sat on the couch, facing the fireplace drinking wine, and talking.

She is a VERY EDUCATED WOMEN. Very smart, and personable. We sipped whine and sat next to one another. I put my arm around her, and she didnt mind at all, she rested her head on my shoulder. We talked and talked some more. We have ALOT in common. We both love classical music, and the same composers, we both love art, and the same great artists. We both listen also to 50's and 60's rock and roll. Both love reading and watching educational programs. She's also into Astronomy and space.

Both love cars, and racing. Her cat jumped up and we played with it for a while, and kept looking each other in the eyes. I wanted so bad to kiss her, but felt it was to early. I could see it in her eyes, the same thought. We drank more whine and goofed around some more.

We were both a little tipsy. She walked me back to her bed room to show me her Classical and oldies CD collection. We were both kinda stagering and stumbling. She pointed to her cat and told me to watch out, even though the cat was like 10 feet away.

We laughed, and laughed and talked, and kinda somewhat snuggled up. It was very relaxing. At 3:00 I told her I didnt want to keep her up anymore, and told her I really enjoyed the night. She said if I wasnt up to driving home (We drank a whole bottle of whine.) that I could crash on her couch for the night.

I stood outside, and sobbered up (It had pretty much wore off by then) and drove home. I had such a good night. She gave me her card, and told me she would really like to see more of me, and that we could go to the symphany sometime, or do anything together.

She said she was so glad to find someone with the same intrests as her, and have the same priorities, views and feelings as her. I was just as happy to find someone like me.

I'm still alittle tipsy, but man it was a great night. I think I have found the women of my life. She is so nice, pleasant, smart, pretty, and educated. I think I'm in love.

Oh, I wore the same thing tonight, that I'm wearing in my Avatar. Nothing fancy or dressy. I even told her about that.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 04:16 AM   #2
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Way to go man. We all told u just to wait. U just got a little Anxious last time. I'm really happy for u. It sounds like everything worked out for u. Even the race. Everyone left u for it and it helped u out. U couldn't have planned it any better. I hope it continues to work out. I don't know if holding off the kiss was good or not. It couldn't have hurt, but it might have if u did. Ask Belle about that, she'll know.
Quote:
She is a VERY EDUCATED WOMEN. Very smart, and personable.
Can she be converted to a Ford Person???

Quote:
I stood outside, and sobbered up (It had pretty much wore off by then) and drove home.
I a little mad about this, u went home drunk, Naughty Naughty! Maybe u should have stayed on the couch till it wore off. But your back ok, so thats good.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 04:23 AM   #3
MustangKelly96
Registered Member

Now that's what I'm talking about!! LOL

Hey, glad to hear all went well.
Although I really don't know you except from your post I have read, you seem like an alright kind of guy.
MustangKelly96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 04:30 AM   #4
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

I wasnt drunk, just not in top form. I didnt like the fact that I drove home either. But staying was kinda out of the question, I would of called my family and told them but it was like 2 in the morning before I even thought about it. They would have killed me.

I dont plan on driving home like that either. Red, Loud, Fast, Mustang, and achol dont mix at all. I'm sorry guys that I let you down in that aspect. Thats the first time thats happened. I just lost track of time and wine.

If I felt that I was going to endanger someone, or myself, or my car, I would of taken the beating from my family Sunday, and crashed to the girls place. I know judgement is impared when achol is introduced to the brain. I proved to myself first that I was able to drive home. I dont want to risk anyone elses life because of me.

I cant wait till after Christmass. I wont see her again till Jan 5th. She's going to visit family in Canada, and I'm going to PA. She's leaving Monday. I cant wait to see her again. Thank you THank you THank you Thank you lord.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Old 12-23-2001, 04:37 AM   #5
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Just remember for next time. I don't want to hear from u from the hospital. Are u going to see her off whenever she's leaving? Or she her right before? I think both of u would like that.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 12-23-2001, 07:17 AM   #6
Mach 1
Registered Member

Slow down Bro. Im glad you found someone that you really like, but TAKE IT SLOW. I dont want you to be crying all over the message board if you get your heart broken and get depressed again.

This woman might want a quick night of sex. Remember, she is busy. Might not have time for a relationship. She lights candles, fireplace, drinks a bottle of whine, takes you to her bedroom, etc...all the signs are there bro, she wants serviced. Just be careful, dont want to see you hurt again.
RHC member #142
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 07:38 AM   #7
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Quote:
...all the signs are there bro, she wants serviced.
Thats kinda rude my man. If she did it to me, I would be very impressed. Yes it would be a turn on, but don't go jumping at conclusions. Yes she may want it, but doesn't mean thats all she wants. I'm kinda Ashamed that u don't know her and you're making this kind of judgement. I would love if a women did that for me, would make me want to stay with her longer. I think she felt it was her turn to impress him because he made the first move with the rose.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 12-23-2001, 10:17 AM   #8
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Way to go Merc, you mack daddy you. j/k

The driveing home thing was not very smart, but your safe at home now. Just don't let it happen again.

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 10:34 AM   #9
69fastback
IRAQ VET

dude she took u back to her room. How much more of a sign did u need. I agree with mach 1 on this one.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 10:44 AM   #10
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

allright merc im happy for you, just take it easy if it's meant to be,it will happen,you deserve a good turn,lwish you the best with this take care,marty

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 10:54 AM   #11
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

She made it very clear she is not a one night stand kind of girl. I dont think she was trying to seduce me or anything just quite yet.

She's looking for a serouis longterm relationship. She was pretty straight foward on both points.

Either way, it was a real nice night spent with what turned out to be a real nice women. She's not some Sex hungry/crazed women.

Now I know what to get her for X-mas. A bottle of my Grandpa's homemade Wine (Ummmmm....Potent stuff. ).

I'm so excited. I dont think I'm setting my self up for heart break, it seemed that sparks were flying for the both of us, even before the wine affected my brain.

Thank you for being concerned though. You all are a good bunch of friends.

I promise you all, I wont drink, and drive home anymore. I think of those commercials, and could just kick myself.
Old 12-23-2001, 01:32 PM   #12
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

I think your pretty safe; by what you tell of her she doesn't seem like a 'slezzy' kind of girl. She seems pretty classy and respectful to others and herself. I would take it as a big complement if a girl did that for me, and that's something I would do for a girl. Not because I want to 'service her'. She obviously a romantic girl which is cool. I do agree don't get ahead of yourself because you don't want a broken heart, but she sounds like a great girl for you. My best advice in a relationship that I have learned is make a girl your friend before you go out with her. She sounds like someone you get along with great, you can talk to her for hours obviously, you have lots in common, so I say go for it, don't rush it but hope for the best and always expect the worst in the relationship.

Enjoy Life you only live once.
Take Care & Good Luck!

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 04:55 PM   #13
DemonGT
Registered Member

haha LOL you played with her cat......oh..i mean..*clears throut* what kinda cat was it? persian, asian,himalaidon haha..sorry..
'91 GT,410W,10.5 to 1 comp,Victor Jr. heads,Victor 5.8 intake,FTI cam,Crane retro fit lifters,Scorpian 1.6 RR's,Melling HV oil pump,MSD distro.,Canton oil pan,FMS flywheel,Romac balancer,FMS timing chain,Accufab 90mm TB,C&L 76mm maf, 42lbers,HD clutch,K&N air filter,Mac long tubes,Pro dumps,powerchamber,FMS 9mm wires,180 thermostat,Ford Racing gauges,5inch Tach,centerline convo pro's,nitto DR's,Pro3i lower control arms,50/50 shocks,3.55 gears,TFS HD diff. cover

Next year:

Tremec TKO,Spec stage 3 clutch,alum driveshaft,complete fuel system

www.angelfire.com/linux/demondan
DemonGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 04:56 PM   #14
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Mach 1
Slow down Bro. Im glad you found someone that you really like, but TAKE IT SLOW....
Merc, I am happy for you man, really. Please forgive me for seeming like I'm being negative, but I agree with Mach 1 to the point where he says to take it slow. I'm not saying she's sleezy, or will break your heart, or is the girl of your dreams. What I am saying is that in ANY case, just take it easy (no, don't be pessimistic either, but) try not to be overly optimistic (which I know, of course, can be difficult in such a situation).

Oh, and about not kissing her... GOOD, I salute that. Save it for the next time you see her (as the situation presents itself, of course).

Hope it goes well with you two, then you can bring her to MW and we'll get to work on converting her over to the light.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 05:00 PM   #15
DemonGT
Registered Member

69fastback what kinda ford racing shirt is that your wearing in that pic..is that a sweat shirt..jacket ..winter spring..what?? i like...dose the jacket have any mods? lol
'91 GT,410W,10.5 to 1 comp,Victor Jr. heads,Victor 5.8 intake,FTI cam,Crane retro fit lifters,Scorpian 1.6 RR's,Melling HV oil pump,MSD distro.,Canton oil pan,FMS flywheel,Romac balancer,FMS timing chain,Accufab 90mm TB,C&L 76mm maf, 42lbers,HD clutch,K&N air filter,Mac long tubes,Pro dumps,powerchamber,FMS 9mm wires,180 thermostat,Ford Racing gauges,5inch Tach,centerline convo pro's,nitto DR's,Pro3i lower control arms,50/50 shocks,3.55 gears,TFS HD diff. cover

Next year:

Tremec TKO,Spec stage 3 clutch,alum driveshaft,complete fuel system

www.angelfire.com/linux/demondan
DemonGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 09:14 PM   #16
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Wow man, sounds like you hit the JACKPOT!! Congrats man! She sounds like an awesome girl, and a perfect one for you! Have fun and good luck with the future! I'm sure everything will turn out the way you want it!
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 09:47 PM   #17
lx mike
Undescribable

YES!!!! what great way to end the year and begin a new one with a relationship with someone you have alot on common with!!

heres to a long term relationship for you and her
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 10:49 PM   #18
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Thanks guys you all are the greatest. Just with Jan 5th approaches fast. I dont know if I can make it.

Tonight, The Groper called me and told me Marie seemed to be really happy last night. He gave me some words of encouragment also.

I'm already going insane ARGGHHHHHH.. I called my Granpa and Uncle and asked if I could have one of there better bottles of home made wine to give to her.

I must of sounded like such a backwoods hillbilly Redneck type. I was wearing a flannel shirt, spoke with a heavy southern acent (Sometimes, depends on whom I'm around.), and was talking about my moonshining making Uncle and Grandpa that live in the Mountains, and racing out in the country.

Cant wait...Cant wait ....Come on jan 5th........Argh. What a great start to the Holidays. Hope this is a sign of a good year to come.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Old 12-23-2001, 10:56 PM   #19
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

You sound happy man. Good for you! Good luck!
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 11:00 PM   #20
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

allright you nc redneck, there aint no hillbillie's in tn hehe, just a joke,nothing wrong with being a southern boy, im just messing wit you man i really hope this pan's out for you take care man& good luck.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote