MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-30-2006, 10:56 PM   #1
69bronco
Registered Member

Talking BIG Roll Over When Trying Smashing CRAPY Car

hey,
This weekend i had a coupple friends over and i took them for a ride in my truck. Then i got the idea of smashing my crapy grand am car that dont run and i got for free. i have done it befor on a different car and it was cool and i had no problem smashing it, but that didnt happen this weekend.I pulled up to it and dumped the clutch so the frount tires came off the the ground and smash the hood, but it hit the car to hard and the truck really hit hard and made my foot smash the gas. the truck took off over the car and when the back tires hit the hood the truck bouncded and made the car top smash and my truck rolled off the car and tires were still spining,the truck ended up upside down with us hanging upside down in it. It happen so fast i couldn't do anything. I'm lucky i had a rollbar inside the truck. But nobody got hurt and it was kind of funny because it was a stupid thing. but it wasn't my first time rolling a truck. To roll it back on its wheels we hooked a tracktor to it and flip it back on its wheels. The only thing the broke was the lights on top, the widows some how didn't even crack. I put some oil in it and it stared up after a little bit of messing with it. then we tryed it again and did it until the car was trashed, the wheels even fell off the car.
69bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:40 PM   #2
87 heartbreaker
heerrrre chevy...chevy...chevy

Default Re: BIG Roll Over When Trying Smashing CRAPY Car

omfg lol man, what you doing that crap at 14 for? lol what can i say i've done that too, except i rolled mine down a mountain side while chasing a deer (69 highboy) totally worth the expense, felt like a rollercoaster ride, have some fun next time, except try to trash a camero
87 heartbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 12:13 AM   #3
69bronco
Registered Member

Because it is fun,lol. ya i would trash a camero if i had one to smash. Or if it was in good shape i would sell i to a chevy Loser and i would buy a mustang.
69bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 07:39 PM   #4
Capri306

Never underestimate the creativity of a Midwest redneck.

j/k, great story, though! We did similar things a few years back. It was "Battle of the 2.5L's" with an S-10 and a Grand Am as the bumper cars in a mad game of TAG! I think the highlight of the evening was going through the moto-X track and ending up with the rear end of the S-10 almost through the windshield of the Grand Am.

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote