MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-01-2001, 01:25 AM   #1
1BadMoFo5.0

Post Busted By The Police!!!

Well last night a few friends were in from college and after going out to eat we decided to touch up a few of our cars. Well I got out the 69 Mach 1 and some of the other cars included in our little street racing adventure were a 95 Talon Turbo (heavily modified), a 95 Talon Turbo (light modifactions), a 94 300ZX TT (stock), a 93 MX6 (light modifactions), a 97 Civic (turbo), and a 95 Cobra (heavily modified). It was the first time I had seen some of my friends cars since they left for school. Anyway to make a long story short we were running four at a time and a wide old school road. Anyway after about 10 runs a policeman throws on the lights. It turns out though it was someone we knew who became a cop a few months ago. Anyway nothing happened but he warned us they the police were scoping out the area lately because a lot of races were being held there. Anyway it was scary as hell, but then funny as hell. I guess you had to be there. But maybe it was a good thing you weren't.

------------------
89' 5.0 GT Convertible Mustang and a 69' Mustang Mach 1 Fastback. If you want to know the rest, buy the rights.
AOL name: Woodnutz351
Old 05-01-2001, 05:08 AM   #2
Power
Registered Member

, how did that TT Z hang??

I think inferno is the only one that knows what i'm talking about...

------------------
1966 Baby blue Coupe, 289, Manual 3-speed, Edelbrock 650, Flowmaster 3-chambers, and minor upgrades. Interior work includes custom paneling, custom dash dress-up(I refuse to cut anything out of the original), Rewiring most of the electronics, Porsche 911 seats installed soon, and Stroker kit when I get to Texas. November of 2001 I will go back to Dallas.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2001, 03:52 PM   #3
inferno
The Instigator

Quote:
Originally posted by Power:
, how did that TT Z hang??

I think inferno is the only one that knows what i'm talking about...

Actually I don't.....please clue us in....

------------------
90 Honda CRX aka Project Mongoose
Estimated Completion: 7/1/01
453 horses with a stock head...built head and LSD on the way

84 Toyota Supra
High flow cat, two chamber flowmaster, custom 2.5" piping, msd 8.5mm wires. Will have boost before 2002.
Have HKS turbo manifold for it.....T04e next week

inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2001, 04:54 PM   #4
Power
Registered Member

I used to have a 90 tt Z. Black w/ t-tops. Sold it to my mother when I joined the army. I sometimes wish I had never done it. Inferno was the only one I told about it....figured I'd get flamed pretty hard on here when I first got here.

But seeing as everyone is pretty mature here I don't mind letting it known that I was an import guy. Big difference between import and rice though..........

I'll try and round up some pictures of it and post them.....

------------------
1966 Baby blue Coupe, 289, Manual 3-speed, Edelbrock 650, Flowmaster 3-chambers, and minor upgrades. Interior work includes custom paneling, custom dash dress-up(I refuse to cut anything out of the original), Rewiring most of the electronics, Porsche 911 seats installed soon, and Stroker kit when I get to Texas. November of 2001 I will go back to Dallas.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2001, 10:17 PM   #5
1BadMoFo5.0

The 300 was alright but the Talon with the heavy mods is by far the quickest. I got good jumos on him in the 69 but and an 1/8 he got me good.

------------------
89' 5.0 GT Convertible Mustang and a 69' Mustang Mach 1 Fastback. If you want to know the rest, buy the rights.
AOL name: Woodnutz351