Thread: Vin Diesel
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2002, 12:19 PM   #83
StreetPony
Registered Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Homosexuality

Originally posted by jj_jonathon
you can't rely on what your brother tells you or implies

especially when what he tells me directly parallels what i already knew. again, i should have realized that you would know him better than i.

why was there a larger percentage of homosexuals back when it was acceptable then? hundreds of years ago when it was a preferred lifestyle for so many

lol......there are just as many today, only now they have to hide from people who ridicule them.

...these men wouldnt say they were born gay, simply that they prefer men

not only can you speak for my brother, not only can you speak for gays everywhere, now you can speak for men who have been dead for centuries?

...explain to me why today's society tends not to find larger women attractive? they used to be, because society made them attractive....now we all search for that supermodel look

lol.....you cant possibly be trying to compare a choice in fads with core sexual preference. im just not into big women but i would prefer a 600 pound woman to the best looking man you could find. sorry, your theorys just dont hold up.

if we are all born into lives and make small decisions along the way, then how can you be an atheist?...shouldn't you believe that there is no fate destined upon people?

what? i am born with 2 legs but that does not mean it is my "fate". you are confusing "fate" with human nature. as an athiest i dont believe in fate or fairy tales but that has nothing to do with my natural attraction for women.

and i never said i know your brother better than you do

yes, you did. you say i am wrong, that he was not born gay, and that he is gay because he chooses to be. that to me says you know him better than i. it also implies he is lying to me about being born gay.

children in rundown neighborhoods tend to be punks, children from rish neighborhoods tend to be stuck up, children from religious homes will tend to accpect their parents beliefs and questions anyone elses because you trust your parents, children from homes with an abusive parent tend to not voice themselves very well

but that has nothing to do with sexual attraction. your examples are based in behavior. homosexuality is a natural tendency for some.

anyway......<sigh>......i conceed to your vast knowledge.
Message Board