MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-15-2001, 12:41 PM   #1
LX XLR8R
Dirk Diggler

Post this cant be kosher!?

you ever see a state trooper fly in and out of traffic at late at night to catch someone going 20+mph faster than you are???do ever see them do it with thier lights off????WTF is that about..i seen troopers fly down the GSP after a race to try to catch someone waeving in and out of cars going 70+ to catch the people racing all the time with thier lights off..and i dont mean flashing lights..i mean headlights and tail lights..just a black blurr going in and out of cars that dopnmt know he's thier.ive seen this happen on 2 occaiosions..one was after a race and the other i was just on the thruway...i dont kow about you guys but if i thought thier was a cop behind me with no lights on id slam my brakes and yell dear, then collect when i sue the $hit out of them

------------------
1987 black notch(ex 4 banger)
DSS 306 w/ main support...Elderbrock 6028 heads..gt-40 intake..24# injectors...70 mm tb..77 pro-m...accel 300+..mac full legnth..tremec w/ pro5oh...full MAC exhaust,off road h-pipe,long tubes, catback...ron davis radiator..subframes, control arms...CFDF II..o yea holley FPR sucks..dont buy one..
LX XLR8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2001, 07:21 PM   #2
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Cool

Sounds good to me. But shouldn't you yell PIG!!!! Light Em Up!!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: