MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-13-2001, 09:57 AM   #1
Dan Oldham
Registered Member

Talking CAR CLUB IN FREDERICK, MD AREA?

I'm trying to start a car club in the Frederick, MD area. Anyone from around that area? WV, VA, MD, PA? It doesn't matter the make of the cars...just a car club....as long as they're AMERICAN MUSCLE.

Email me if you're interested in starting a club.

------------------
Email: RatedZ@aol.com
1994 B4C Camaro
LT1, 4L60E, 3.23 gears, Flowmaster muffler, Moroso cold air intake, Hypertech Power Programmer , airfoil
13.7 @ 100mph

http://hometown.aol.com/ratedz/ratedz/html
Dan Oldham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 10:12 AM   #2
cobrayankee
Registered Member

Hey Dan, I tried the same thing last week on Yahoo Clubs. I am in Baltimore and was interested in starting a chat area or online club and building it up to an actual, "physical club" to where down the road in the future, it would be big enough to hold shows, cruise ins, etc. Unfortunately, I didn't receive one response. But obviously I am very interested. Check out my email and write me. I'll give you my number and see what we can do.

------------------
1997 Cobra (Black on black), C+L 80mm MAF, K+N filter, Pro 5.0 shifter, BBK Springs, Taylor Wires, 2 Chamber Flows, ASP Pulleys, BBK off road H pipe.
cobrayankee is offline   Reply With Quote