View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 08:46 PM   #4
bmxmon
Registered Member

Default Re: Car Craft summer nationals!!

I just got back, i thought it was awesome! (Sunday) The Hot Rod solstice was there, plus a bunch of other cars i've seen in magazines. The most wild car i saw was a 67 or 68 mustang fastback, customized like crazy, extremely smooth and extremely nice. The guys said it was all steel, the front end was very cool, stuck out about 3 or 4 inches farther from where a stock ones hood ends, but he did it so well that you couldnt tell until you spent some time studying the car. The thing that sucks the most is that I forgot to bring my digital camera, which i am still banging myself in the head for. Im a little over enthusiastic about cool cars, which i suppose makes it a little better for me. The fox mustangs were out in full force, but not much for the vintage stuff. Lots of camaros, quite a few second gens. Probably my favorite part is that cars are constantly driving around, so you can see/hear really cool cars all the time. Oh, and its over now, it was at the minnesota state fairgrounds in minneapolis.