View Single Post
Old 11-07-2002, 07:42 PM   #13
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by this is not cbring
I'm not going to claim that it was built for such and such purpose, because I didn't build it and such claims would be mere speculation.

I will, however, say that the owner seems to be pretty happy with it, even if Rice Hater President 95mustanggt doesn't give it his stamp of approval. Also, it seems to be very well respected and appreciated in the Volkswagen community and Euro show scene, even without 95mustanggt's support.

And for the record, I don't see anywhere where anyone claims it to be a "race car." Also, that is a 130 mph TOP speed, not TRAP speed, Dan-man.
Well you know, I truly apologize. Around here we all just bow to Cam. If he says it's good, we all agree. But if he says it's bad, we all brand it for life. He came in here a while back saying he was the best, so like the lemmings we are, we all consider his words to be the right ones. I'm really sorry about the mix-up. If'd you had known about this before, I'm sure you would have understood sooner.

Once again, truly sorry.
Jonathon

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote