MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-31-2002, 04:00 PM   #1
91PA5liter
Registered Member

Default Cd Player??

Went to put a cd in my cd player when im drivin today and it wouldnt go in so i pushed the eject button and it read NO DISC well i know one is in there. How can i get it out? dont feel like payin to have cicuit city get it fixed. I would be happy if i could at least get the cd that is in there out it wont even play the one that is in there. And of coarse it does this with one of my forite cd's too any help would be nice. If it comes down to it im just gonna rip the damn thing apart
thanks
ryan
91PA5liter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 05:03 PM   #2
jj_jonathon
Trisket

...we bought my mom a headunit for her birthday last year and the CDs kept getting stuck in the slot...we brought the first one back thinking it mightve been a lemon, the second time we said screw it and got her a changer...circuit city always removed the
CD....but all you should have to do is remove the headunit and then take off the casing and unstick the CD (like push it down or up, etc) and it should be ready to be pulled out depending on the setup...i suggest testing it with a different CD after that then if it sticks get a new headunit...pain in the arse these things are...lol

-jonathon

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 05:45 PM   #3
LayanRubr
Registered Member

Is your cd player old or like stock (I know not in fox body)91PA5liter? It might be time to get a new one if it gets stuck so much. But you can also remove the headset easily, just get a screwdriver set, as easy as changing fuses. Anyhow I'll wait for tireburners opinion on this

Rice Hater's Club member #20
LayanRubr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 11:50 PM   #4
91PA5liter
Registered Member

this is the 1st time this has happened to me and the cd player is about 2 years old. I would consider getting a new one but i just spent a whole lot of money getting my tranny rebuilt and everything. Ill definatly try taking it out and un jamingit myself. and i dont think curcuit city will even fix it, or at least not for free since the warranty was only for 2 year and i think its just a little over that time. Oh well i can deal with the radio if i have to. Thanks again.
Ryan
91PA5liter is offline   Reply With Quote