View Single Post
Old 01-23-2001, 02:40 PM   #10
fastang
Registered Member

This is my cpu at work and I dont like sending or recieving E-mails on it. Email me at my girls house at dymples@aol.com. I think thats how it works. She is on AOL and her screenname is DYMPLES. E-mail me your address and I will ups it to you. I usualy get to ups stuff for free through my job. (although I cant abuse it) I dont know if UPS will deliver from here to Canada without some extra charge, or if they will do it at all. I will find out, just get me your adress, or any adress you want it mailed to. It claims that with the off road pipes the chip can knock off three fourths of a second! Thats a lot and I realy think it did because I was keeping up with most and beating a few LT1's when all I had was the k&n, H pipe and chip. LT1's typicaly run 14.2 which is about 3/4 of a sec faster than a stock 5.0. Good luck.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, milled heads, 355's K&N, off road pipes, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, weld in subframe connectors
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote