MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-05-2002, 06:18 PM   #1
exgmguy
Registered Member

Default Cobra Auto Designs

My wife ordered a fiberglass hatch from them as a Christmas gift for me about 2 weeks before Christmas. It has yet to arrive. They charged our credit card the day after it was ordered. It is going on 2 months now when they said it would be 7 to 10 days.
Upon getting the credit card bill, I notice the name......CINNCINNATTI COMPOSITES!!!!!! They pulled the bad business/name switch-a-roo and I had no idea.

My wife has called many times and we have heard it is being shipped first thing in the morning so many times it is unbelieveable. They were very nice on the phone when she ordered it, and now that they have been paid, they blow her off when she calls, etc...

COBRA AUTO DESIGNS a.k.a. CINCINNATTI COMPOSITES

Stay away from them!!!!!!!

Too bad they don't have a website so we all could beat them with email.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Rob

1989 Mustang notchback
Warmed up 306 with a Procharger.
exgmguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 06:37 PM   #2
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

The people (I was about to use another word, but decided not to) over at CC seem quite incompetant. I was about to order a hood from them a while back, had credit card IN HAND and this STUPID woman answers the phone. B4 that time (~4:00pm) I had been trying to call the WHOLE day about every hour and it kept saying that all the representatives were busy or some CRAP like that... I was like "What kinda CRAP is this???!!" The woman/girl sounded like an absolute imbecile, no social skills, and sounded pretty much annoyed that I'd call in the first place as if I woke her up (perhaps I got the wrong number, maybe I mistakenly dialed the local mental hospital.....). I said screw it and went with Motion Performance Parts. I will NOT buy from CC or CAD.

Thanks for the info exgmguy.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 06:24 AM   #3
exgmguy
Registered Member

Yup, that lady is the only one who answers the phones. We are contesting the charge to our credit card company. The first couple hatches were "defective" and now every monday my wife sits on hold for 20 minutes just to hear that biatch tell her "it is definitely being shipped first thing in the morning...."

Now she knows why she should have paid the extra 70 bucks and got it from Cervini's.
exgmguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: