View Single Post
Old 01-01-2001, 08:08 PM   #1
mystic96
Registered Member

Angry Cobra haters & Late model F-body owners ... attention

I came to this site was because of the ignorant statement that some one had written. People who rag on cobras need to understand that the two and four valve cammers are here to stay and that there have been vast improvements in performance on these wonderful engines. I understand all of you idiots though.... really I do. People have always been intimidated by things that they are too stupid to understand. I give a shot out to all you slomaro/fireturd owners you keep on spending $20k to run 11 sec. ets your cars suck, they are not selling and thats the reason their time has come. (I cannot say I'm not glad to see them go.) The orange '00 model SS from S.A.M. is one the fastest in the country and it does not break 10's. There are daily driven (30+miles daily) 4.6L cobras in my Houston area running faster than that and the fastest 4.6L cobra in the country runs 7.31@179. If any of you people have anything else to say after reading this send me an e-mail with your complaint and I'll either read it or delete it and dismiss it as idiocy.
mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote