View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 06:38 PM   #1
bosco
Registered Member

Talking Glad I found this site

I just wanted to say that I'm really glad I found this site!

Its a really cool feeling to come home, get online and read up on stuff, learn things and see people helping out other people.

Where I live, I can be sitting at a stop light and some teenager pulls up in his stock 5.0 with exhaust; he thinks its the fastest car in the world and starts talking trash aobut what you've got - then we race. I show him what a few mods are like and then: Here come the excuses.

O.K., I'm only 18, but at least I appreciate the mechanics and the hard work that other people have put into their cars.

On this site, somebody can post their e.t. and someone with a faster time will come on and say; "Hey, good job" as opposed to a lot of people around town here that will just say "Oh yeah, well...". There are a lot of good people on this site that are into what they do and it appears to me that they are willing to help and share their knowledge, too.

Well, I just thought I'd share that with you.
'87 coupe, 308, world product windsor jr. heads, comp cams 220@.050/.512 @110 deg., roller cam,crane full roller rockers, 4bbl 600cfm holly carb,1 inch spacer, wiend aluminum intake, pullies, msd distributer/ignition, 1 5/8 bbk shorties, off road h-pipe 2 chamber flows, 3.73 posi rear end, P.S.T control arms, steeda tri-ax shifter, t-5, auto meter guages, and more to come (hopefully )
bosco is offline   Reply With Quote