Thread: $2500 to spend
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 07:03 PM   #1
LM5000
Registered Member

Question $2500 to spend

Gentlemen, I have right now $2500 to spend on my car, I would like to get the input about how to use it wisely from you guys. My car has about 120,000 miles on them. I am thinking about buy a long block from central coast mustang as they advertised for $1895, is that a good deal? I have a lot of bolt on on my car such as intake, pulley, fully exhaust, gears, tranny and so on. But then the idea about using GT40 P heads does not make me too happy about it because I have to spend money on the new headers or should i use local machine shop to rebuild my motor ? but then I only have weekend to work on the car because I need to use my car on monday (no loaner). What do you think?

Thank You
93 coupe LX with procarparts cold air system, 4.10 gear,BBK headers, hedman X pipe, mac catback system, aluminum drive shaft, cobra tranny, king cobra clutch, march pullies, Edelbrok intake (port), 73 mm mass air, 3 cores radiator, nitrous works 125 shots, blue thunder shifter with aluminum knob, lakewook traction bars, and weld 15x6 front and 15x10 rear.
LM5000 is offline   Reply With Quote