MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-04-2002, 03:40 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Talking A Crazy Weekend for the books (Long)

Well guys and girls, this weekend was chalked full of Mercury moments. More than enough events transpired this weekend to fill more a whole chapter in the Crazy Stories/Adventures in the Life of Mercury. This Post wont have the same Story Book type quality to it. Its to long for me to refine it in the amount of time I have.

Been a while since I typed a long post, or a story, so I'm using the Rolling Stones tune, Sympathy for the Devil to get my fingers in that typing rythm. Geez, were to start. I guess the begining would be a good place as any to start.

First A little background on some recent events that have not been mentioned. Me and my girlfriend are having some problems again, and things arent looking to good. I seem to be the only one attempting at any sort of dialouge, not much a reply.

Anyway, at roughly the same time as things started getting bad in my current relationship, my Ex Girlfriend, the one that drives the LS-1 Trans Am, started calling, and showing up. Seemed like the foundations for a friendship were bieng built....Well.....Last Sunday evening, I went over my Ex's new house (She just moved into a beautifull house).

After a brief tour of the house, she quickly grabbed my hand and led me into the back yard. Under the light of a full moon, she guided me to gate in the back yard. A trestle intwined with vines and flowers surronded the gate. Down a small path that twisted through a densley wooded area she led me.

All of a sudden, there was a clearing. The moons reflection danced on the ripples of the lake. On the shore were two chairs, side by side. With my hand still in hers, she sat me down in a chair, then gingerly sat down next to me. It was breathtaking. The lake, the sound of water running gently over rock in a near by stream.

Crickets still fiddling there summers song, even in the cold air of an early fall night. A dilapidated pier, led into the water, and out of view. Vines drapped off of trees that hung over the pond.

She looked me in the eyes, those big beautifull eyes of hers. God how they penetrated the depths of my soul, and rekindled emotions and feelings that were hidden so well that even I forgot about them. Seemingly out of nowhere she grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. We sat by that lake for 4 hours drinking wine and talking. Somewhere along those 4 hours she put her hand on mine, and I put my arm around her.

All I have to say is that sparks flew, and I was 5 hours late meeting my friends (Tim C, Bullit, and F-150) that night.

Well, A few days prior to that, during a bad night at work, a fellow Co-Worker asked if I would care to go out after me and her got off work(Guess what...She's not asian either...Thats a drastic change for me). Some how, I got an hour ahead of schedule and got off work early enough that me and her could catch a drink at Bennigans.

The last few weeks, there has been this...I dont know how to say it......Electricity......atmoshpere....something like that, at work between me and her. Well That night, it was even more intense.

Despite here bieng 14 years older than me, she looks younger than me. She got carded, I didnt. Anyway, we got to the Benigans, sat at a table and ordered a round of Beers (You have to hear the way I say the work "Lite"). Well Time flew by, 2 1/2 hours seemed like just 5 minutes. Next thing we knew they were calling last call, and her hand was on mine. Now mind you...we only had two beers each....So niehter of us were drunk...or buzzing. She started talking real low, so I had to lean foward to hear her...Right then I felt it.. I knew what was getting ready to happen...I was reassured of my feelings when she gave me that look and half closed her eyes..

Ummm...Due to circumstances, and situations I wont mention...at the last second I pulled back, gave her a smile, a wink, and squeezed her hand (No she has nothing wrong with her, she's healthy, clean, very attractive....Very attractive...But....She's....) and told her this wasnt the place, nor the time in a gentlemen like way.

Okay..Enough Back Ground with these two ladies..Now for my Weekend.

Saturday morning started great. There I lay, in bed..In my Boxers, with my morning hair, my morning breath, and my morning wood. I hear the door to my room open and feel a presence standing over me. I open my eyes and see My Ex Girlfriend (The one who just bought the house). She smiles and bats those big beautifull eyes at me (She's asain) "Good Morning" she greets.

She stopped by a little earlier than I had expected to drop off the keys to her house. I'm house sitting for her for the next few days. I quickly get dressed, and we go out to visit with my mom and sisters. She leaves me instructions, keys and a garage door opener, then heads off for a bussiness trip. That sucked because I was hoping at last minute she wouldnt have to go so me and her could spend some time together. Oh well.

After she leaves, I do the usual and wash/detail my car. At 5:00, I head out the door to meet Tim C at his house...This is were things start to get interesting.

A couple of hours later, Tim C, Bullit, and I leave Linden and head for Fayetteville. Before we even arrive in Fayetteville, a Race breaks out. A LT-1 Trans-Am WS-6 finds us. Driver looks to be 16, his girlfriend maybe the same age, but probably younger.

He has the audacity to intiate a race with the lead car...Bullitt...Who of course hands him his behind..Then followed by Tim C in the Fairlane, then by me (I was Back Door that night). Several times we mix it up with this kid and dust him. Last time he does a Ricer Fly by..But something strange happens..Underneath his car, I noticed a strange Orange hue. A few seconds later Dudes car bursts into flames underneath. I mean..Big Bellowing flames, and hand sized chunks of hood insulator come swirling out from underneath his car.

As we fly by, his under carriage errupts in flames. It happened all to fast for us to be able to pull over in traffic to help him out, so we let it go and rode on to Apple Bee's.

Thats were I met this pretty Hostess. Looked to be Pacific Islander. Anyway, I ask the manager how old she is and he didnt know but told me he'd find out. So whats he do??? He goes up right then and asks her..While pointing me out. Great. But it seemed to work (ALthough I dont like indirect approaches like that).

She looks at me, I wave back. She blushes, and smiles, then drops the menu's she's holding. All night long she would walk by, smile then quickly run off and act like she was doing something. Sneaking many peaks towards me, and everytime I'd catch her she'd drop something, blush, or play with her hair and/or necklace nervously.

I plan on going back next Saturday to introduce myself and to actually talk to her.

Well While at Apple Bee's I had to use the restroom. As a normal person would, I went to step infront of the urinal. When I planted my right foot down, it slipped. Of course I had placed all my weight on it, So I went slamming my right shoulder into the wall and then went pitching foward. Face first towards the urinal.

Rather than knocking my self out on the urinal, I went to catch myself...Instead I ended up shoving my fist down into the center of the Urinal splashing stuff all over the place (The person that used it before me didnt Flush). My Left hand tried to counter balance so I wouldnt fall. As it went flying up it ended up smacking the Butt of the guy taking a leak to the left of me..AND DOWN ON THE FLOOR I WENT.

Needless to say the guy looked at me with this WTF look, quickly zippered up and ran out of the bath room.

Of course I washed my hands..Shoe..and Right Leg before going back out. That was awesome.

Then later on Saturday night I burned the crap out of my lip on a Hot dog that I cooked with a Propane Heater. That still Hurts.

Got dared 10 dollars that I wouldnt run around the parking lot in my boxers. That was an easy 10 dollars for modeling Dragon Boxers in a public place.

Sunday. Rockingham Winston Cup Race.

Will have to be told in another Post..My thread is getting way to long, and I have to get some sleep. I'm going on like an hour of sleep for the last 48 hours. Sorry about the crappy writting style of the thread guys. I'll make sure I tell about Sunday in the appropriate way.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 04:04 AM   #2
Mustanguy

Thumbs up Your a kewl guy

Always enjoy readin your stories bro,your doin good with life,your out having fun and doin it all with a good head on your shoulders!

Your a pretty kewl guy,thanks for sharing your experiences with all of us
Old 11-04-2002, 04:45 AM   #3
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Red face

Good story man... Sorry about the urinal ordeal!! yuk!
Old 11-04-2002, 06:47 AM   #4
lx mike
Undescribable

Quote:
Well guys and girls, this weekend was chalked full of Mercury moments
heheheh

as for the urinal mishap: seems like somehow your always getting into that 'area" if you know what i mean!
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 08:18 AM   #5
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

hahaha lol Glad to see your back with stories Merc. I missed having you always around telling them. But like always it made me laugh. You live a crazy life!

Take it easy bud,
§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 09:09 AM   #6
89LXFLEA
Registered Member

Default MERC

YOU HAVE THE LIFE DUDE. I'M
GLAD YOU ARE BACK TO LIFE
AS WE KNOW IT. MAN YOU
HAVE GOOD LUCK WITH THE
LADIES.

LATER
FLEA
89LX 302 C4 4:10GEAR X CAM,GT40
IRON HEADS,PERFORMER RPM 650
HOLLEY NO STALL YET, GRIFFEN RADIATOR,MAC EQUAL LENGTH SHORTIES,H-PIPE,PRO DUMPS NOW
IT IS A LITTLE FASTER AT 12.94@106.38
RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER # 47
89LXFLEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 02:06 PM   #7
Kamaro Killer
Mustang Enthusiast

Default Damn, I was laughing so hard at you...

Sorry, I know it's mean, but I couldn't stop laughing at you slipping. I can just imagine someone falling on the floor as I'm trying to take a leak. You'll have to finish the story now that you told us half of it. Later, Keith

Rice Hater's Club Member 22
Kamaro Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 02:10 PM   #8
Motorhead302
Registered Member

Dude, how much would it cost to live your life for like a week or two? Well, all but the urinal thing, other than that.

Anyway, congrats on the whole gaggle of women, and good luck with the waitress

Nice to see things are going better for you. Well, all but the urinal thing, other than that, lol.

Eric

95 GT, Pulleys, Headers, Off-road H, 3.55's, Tremec 3550, Cobra Clutch 14.4's @ 96mph before exhaust.

'92 LX, 4.10's, Underdrives, Off-road, Flowmaster 2 Chambers, Chrome Cobra R Wheels
NEW TIMES: 8.694@78.7, 13.694@97.76
Motorhead302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 06:48 PM   #9
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Default Re: A Crazy Weekend for the books (Long)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury
I went to step infront of the urinal. When I planted my right foot down, it slipped. Of course I had placed all my weight on it, So I went slamming my right shoulder into the wall and then went pitching foward. Face first towards the urinal.

Rather than knocking my self out on the urinal, I went to catch myself...Instead I ended up shoving my fist down into the center of the Urinal splashing stuff all over the place (The person that used it before me didnt Flush). My Left hand tried to counter balance so I wouldnt fall. As it went flying up it ended up smacking the Butt of the guy taking a leak to the left of me..AND DOWN ON THE FLOOR I WENT.
Holy chit man, that is f'n hilarious. I would have paid a lot of money to see you do that....I laughed purdy darn hard.....

Glad to hear another one of your stories....I'm always looking forward to them.....

Take care.
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 12:23 AM   #10
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

rotflmao, i have missed the merc chronicle's . heheh.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote