MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-28-2003, 07:26 PM   #1
Pokey 5.0
Prince the Porcelain Pimp

Default talk about a long busy weekend!

good weather(mostly) NMRA racing here at RT.66 and during all the excitement i had to drag myself away from the racing and 'force" myself to go see Metallica on the Summer Sanitarium Tour.

Good racing, only mishaps were a 4 hour rain delay on sunday and Drag Radial racer Chris Little sheering off the wheel studs on the right rear of the car and bouncing off both walls(hes ok)

heres the link to the NMRA RT. 66 pics. and for those that might be wondering, YES, the Pimp suit was in attendence.

as for the metallica show, they played for 2 solid hours and played their best old stuff, and thew only newer songs they played were Fuel, Frantic, and St. Anger(which, even though i cant stand the song, sounds awesome live).

i missed Mudvayne, Deftones , and Linkin Park but, the highlightof the tour so far was Limp Bizkit. they come out and as soon as they set foot on stage 50,000 people started booing! needless to say, Fred Durst got a "little" angry at that, started raggin on Chicago and the fans, then got hit in his GRAPES by a lemon that some fan threw at him. their set turned out to be only 40mins long and 20mins of it were fred just complaining.

still a good show, and ill forever be a HUGE supporter of Metallica.

just thought id share.

TonyNMRA JOILET PICS

Tony
NMRA P/S #5131

CMP Racing
Flaming River
Pakman Motorsports
Belden Inc.
UPR Products
All Show Polishing (Rob 708-997-0226)
Strange Engineering
Pokey 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote