MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-02-2003, 04:57 PM   #1
rustang girl
Registered Member

Default CVSR / KCR Meet 2 - BBQ and Race day Pics

Central Valley Street Racing / Kern County Racing Meet 2 - BBQ and Race day. First day of ladder racing set for CVSR. 11/23/02 (Pics by AudioCra-Z)
These are the pics that were taken. Some of 'em are of me and/or my baby. I just thought some of you may be interested.
I'm also a member of the Odd Ball racing team.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On our way to the BBQ. - A
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, in my baby on our way to the BBQ.
| On our way to the BBQ. - B | On our way to the BBQ. - C | On our way to the BBQ. - D |

Earle, my fiance, in my baby on our way to the BBQ.

Earle and I @ the BBQ.
| A wedding party showed up @ the park to take pictures. | Forgot his name, making hotwings. | Earle talking to the hotwings guy. | The FlaminOmega before it's ticket, and before the fire. | BBQ | Waiting to go racing? - A |

People liked my car. My mustang and this other guys were famous. Everyone liked his more cuz it was new and had NOS.

My baby.

Car Group Pic - A
| Car Group Pic - B | Car Group Pic - C | Waiting to go racing? - B |

Group Pic - A
| Group Pic - B | Group Pic - C |

We took pics of each of us in front of our cars, these 2 guys did not have a car, so they took theirs in front of the dumpster.
| Racing - A | Racing - B | Racing - C | Racing - D | Racing - E | Racing - F | Racing - G | Racing - H | Racing - I | Racing - J | Racing - K |

One of the guys cars cought on fire (engine - carb.) on his way home. A guy and his girlfriend poured water on it to put it out. The water went inside the engine, and it got hydro-locked. We spent 3 hours fixing it. Thankfully he had the old carb in the trunk and was able to drive the 1 1/2 hours home. I believe he later replaced the engine. (It was already giving him probs, as you'll see in a pic fron earlier in the day. He was under his hood adjusting things. After he adjusted it, he decided to take it for a test drive, and got a speeding ticket. He had a BAD weekend.) His screenname was "OmegaBoy" now it's "FlaminOmega." hehe
| More burnt Omega - A | More burnt Omega - B | More burnt Omega - C | More burnt Omega - D | More burnt Omega - E | More burnt Omega - F | More burnt Omega - G | More burnt Omega - H |
| CVSR | KCR |Odd Ball |
http://ricehatersclub.com/
http://MechaPS.com/
rustang girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 05:14 PM   #2
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

Either the webserver is super slow, or they aren't working for me
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 08:23 AM   #3
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

ahh, there we go.... looks like you have lots of fun
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 10:23 AM   #4
rustang girl
Registered Member

Yup, that was a VERY good weekend.

I believe that's the weekend my alternator exploded. And set on fire, THAT was scary.

But, the weekend was still good. hehe Kinda long tho...
http://ricehatersclub.com/
http://MechaPS.com/
rustang girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: