MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-18-2001, 01:39 PM   #1
crewzin
Registered Member

Angry Damm em', Damm em' all.

Cameros suuuuuuuuucccck! I've been building my stang up for the the past few months to do some racing and to teach my other half how to run em down also. Some friends of ours bought this sixty thousand dollar 96 or 98 SS that has everything on it and ran great. We had a little thing going on about who was going to kick who's azz. Well we're about done breaking in the engine and now they are having problems. So being the friend I am I go over to try to help them get it fixed. Holy cow, no wonder why they're doing away with the Camero's. You cant hardly fit anything in the engine compartment. Its got a Procharger w/intercooler, but other than the sound of it you cant even see the damm thing. I started to pull up the header bolts some because it was leaking on both sides. I could'nt get to the passenger side without a dozen swivels. Man I have blood running from both hands trying to tighten up those headers. Well he's going to take it to a race shop to see what else is wrong with it cuz nobody wants to work on it for less than 500 dollars. Dont blame em. Its missing, clattering, throwing codes, and the secondary fuel pump is not working. Well I hope he gets it fixed. Thank goodness we're friends because I would have told them to just sell it and buy a stang, would have hurt his feelings. Well I got one thing to say. Thank you FORD! Mustangs rule.
crewzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2001, 05:20 PM   #2
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs down

That's a Sheby for ya!!!!!! That was very "noble" of you, Crewzin to try to help them out w/ thier misfortune.....You get the 'good samaritain' award of the week!!!!! I know how hard it must've been to work on an 'off brand'!!!!

------------------
1994 GT CONVERTIBLE
TOPLESS IN TEXAS Girls can too's July "Mare of the Month"

Performance Red. Cold Air Ind.,K&N,H.P. Pulleys,OffRoad H-Pipe,Subframe Connectors,Flows,3.55,Light bar,Custom HeadRests.Lotta Chrome
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2001, 10:42 PM   #3
crewzin
Registered Member

Thanks Topless. Nobody wubs me anymore.
Old 08-19-2001, 12:31 PM   #4
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by crewzin:
Thanks Topless. Nobody wubs me anymore.
~~HMMMM.... is that supposed to mean Luv, or Rub???? That sounds like a job for 347!!! hehehehe~~~

------------------
1994 GT CONVERTIBLE
TOPLESS IN TEXAS Girls can too's July "Mare of the Month"

Performance Red. Cold Air Ind.,K&N,H.P. Pulleys,OffRoad H-Pipe,Subframe Connectors,Flows,3.55,Light bar,Custom HeadRests.Lotta Chrome
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2001, 09:44 AM   #5
crewzin
Registered Member

Wink

It worked! I got wubbed and loved by 347.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: