MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2002, 02:55 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Exclamation Dan..close This Thread..just My 2 Cents

HI! You closed the thread before I could get my reply in....so...if you would, just post this and close it..I dont want ANY response. Just want to get my opinion across!

Furthermore, I do not "live" sitting on my computer and starring at Mustang Works. I am an IT consultant, I work as a Sr. Web Developer, and I develop Web sites for a living. Much of the time I spend on the computer I am programming for work, independent contracts, or doing things that have absolutely nothing to do with my own Web operations (MW). I also have a personal life, a fiancee I have to spend time with, and many other interests. I do not sit here all day waiting to respond to crap like this. And, I am insulted by it and the accusations made by outside individuals that do not know what they are talking about, as well...

TO BE JUST 'INSULTED' WOULD TO ME BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!! THERE IS LIFE BEYOND THE PC!!!!!!! REALLY!
Personally, i think Dan handled this with a WHOLE lot more tact and respect than I would have!!

Dan, if this is the case then I am sorry. I only hear one side of this and
it's Ron's side. Since we have never actually spoken about this you may be
totally correct, but I didn't know your side of the story. All I hear is Ron
telling me his side and that you won't call him back to talk about it.

LIKE I SAID...THERE IS 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY....GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU START TALKING SMAK!!!!!!! (said nicely, although, not thought nicely!)

Dan....Sorry you had to expierience this **** on your site! It was uncalled for, and IMO(again, everyone has one!) You shoud not have been put in that postion to have to glorify it with a response..... but you did, and you did it well! NOBODY wants to be demeaned and slandered for the www. to see! You handled it very well, and very thouroughly....and I think you will see that regardless of what SOME might think...you have a very deep respect from alot of your members....
AND with that, and everyones opinions out in the open ....I'm sure noone would have a problem if you wanted to close down this thread at this time...(the old thread, its allready closed!) It was a waste of valuable space, and just too damn negative...and that is not why we are here!
I myself have a plane to catch in the morning...but could not go to sleep till I saw SOMETHING positive come out of this... I HATE negative ****..
Best wishes to you and thanks for heading up such an AWESOME SITE that sooo many of us look forward to participating in! EVERYONE knows that Mustang Works is one of the ONLY Stang sites that is the MOST knowledgeable, MOST friendly, and has the MOST AWESOME MEMBERS ON THE WEB!

THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING IT WORK! (no, I"m not kissing ***! I have no reason too! Thats just the FACTS!!!!!!!!!)

I was wanting to post this in the thread but it got closed before I could post....so.... some closing thoughts....
YOU CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW!
Gnite! TNT

I do not want any replies to this post! I just wanted to get my post in before it was closed but I did not make it...so whoever gets here first in the a.m. (5.0, Dan, whoever) close it. thanks!
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Old 08-02-2002, 03:02 AM   #2
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

I'm just replying to piss TNT off

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 08-02-2002, 03:17 AM   #3
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

This is REALLY gonna tick her off....
Old 08-02-2002, 03:19 AM   #4
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by tireburner163
I'm just replying to piss TNT off
heheh better watch out boy, she will kick your a---, lol

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Old 08-02-2002, 03:28 AM   #5
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

ya, thanks....So,How bout them Houston Texans kicking some Dallas *** tomorrow???hehee! Lets change the subject to FOOTBALL.....DAMN! I GOTTA GO TO BED! I'LL BE PISSED IF I MISS MY FLIGHT IN THE MORNING!

Personally, I think the Houston Texans is a cheesy and stupid name. We had SOOOO many other good ideas for names. DAMMIT...I need to go to bed.....
MARTY...... i read my destructions for my tattoo...they said NOT to put ointment on it after 7 days , could cause an allergic reaction.. its been 12 days and i'm wondering if I did it too much? since I quit putting ointment on it yesterday, its not as itchy.....maybe now is the time to let it dry out? didn't get my cocoa butter, I'll get some this weekend! Feels much better now, still tender but not as itchy, till I touch it!

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Old 08-02-2002, 03:36 AM   #6
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Topless In Texas
ya, thanks....So,How bout them Houston Texans kicking some Dallas *** tomorrow???hehee! Lets change the subject to FOOTBALL.....DAMN! I GOTTA GO TO BED! I'LL BE PISSED IF I MISS MY FLIGHT IN THE MORNING!

Personally, I think the Houston Texans is a cheesy and stupid name. We had SOOOO many other good ideas for names. DAMMIT...I need to go to bed.....
MARTY...... i read my destructions for my tattoo...they said NOT to put ointment on it after 7 days , could cause an allergic reaction.. its been 12 days and i'm wondering if I did it too much? since I quit putting ointment on it yesterday, its not as itchy.....maybe now is the time to let it dry out? didn't get my cocoa butter, I'll get some this weekend! Feels much better now, still tender but not as itchy, till I touch it!
yeah christine, i used to let mine dry out after 5 day's, if you keep it lubed too long it wont scab, just let them fall off by themselves, ya'll want the oiler's back, i hate the titan's, i liked the oiler's - earl campbell, bum phillip's & they ended up with my boy, kenny - the snake - stabler, that's why im a raider's fan - for life. lol, good luck with the tat, it is to nice to mess up, cya.
marty.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Old 08-02-2002, 03:38 AM   #7
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Quote:
Originally posted by 6T9PONY
This is REALLY gonna tick her off....
Oh yeah??? well what about this!!!
Old 08-02-2002, 06:38 AM   #8
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

I blinked and missed this thread or something..... what happen TNT? Hope everything is cool?

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
Old 08-02-2002, 06:43 AM   #9
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Christine, are you talking about the domain name thing? (Haven't been on since last night)

I was curious...how do you even steal a domain name??? If you buy it, its YOURS...Plunk down $35, and ta dah! I guess I'm just a dork when it comes to computers...

EDIT: I just read the first thread, and all I can say is UGH. Guys like that are the EXACT reason why to some people, Mustangers are on the same low level as RICERS...because of overgrown, pompous BRATS such as those guys...just pathetic.

Last edited by Mustangbelle306; 08-02-2002 at 06:58 AM..
Closed Thread