MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-22-2002, 12:35 PM   #1
WADS56
gear banger

Default date rape drug?

What is it? What kind sick person would sell this? How could someone walk around asking for some without getting the crap kicked of him? I don't understand
Ricer hater's club member #49
WADS56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 12:44 PM   #2
The Deuce
Registered Member

It's not called that, there are a few, Spanish fly, roofies just to name a couple. They don't cruise for it like a person might weed, usually someone else brings up the idea.

Some people got busted for making it when I was in school. I don't know why anyone would use it, other than there not being enough alcohol in the world to get them laid. It's sad really.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 01:06 PM   #3
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

Yea, being in college I have seen it happen to a few people. Actually, I had a big party last year at my place and some people would just come in that I didn't know (you know how that goes in college).

Well, at that party one of my friends was puking and stuff but people just thought it was from drinking too much. Turns out she was still sick the next so she went to the hospital and they found trace amounts of a date rape drug in her system. Some jerk had brought this into MY house and used it on one of my friends ! While my friend was not raped as she was with other friends all night, it is still a scary situation. And of course, I have rethought the way I go about having parties now.

Apparently this type of drug is extremely easy to make. I have heard of people making it in dorm rooms. It can be in a clear, tasteless liquid form that can be slipped into people's drinks. For all of you that like to party, keep an eye on each other. Oh, and I have had a guy friend that was given this drug also (don't know if it was meant for him, but he ended up with the drink) so don't think it just happens to females.

1990 LX
GT-40 motor 262 horsepower, 307ft-lbs (sold but forever loved)

1998 Contour SVT

Rice Haters Club Member #244
Hethj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 01:31 PM   #4
andy669
Registered Member

Its called Extasy (or X) around here. Two people I know (from my younger days) were caught making this stuff this past spring. One of their accomplices was a Catholic priest. Funny thing is, I also happen to know one of the MEG agents who busted them. We had some good laughs over that.. hehhe...

Actually, they are scheduled to be sentenced this month. I hope they get the maximum sentencing.

Andy

91 LX NMRA Pure Street 5120
andy669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 01:56 PM   #5
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Originally posted by andy669
Its called Extasy (or X) around here. Two people I know (from my younger days) were caught making this stuff this past spring. One of their accomplices was a Catholic priest. Funny thing is, I also happen to know one of the MEG agents who busted them. We had some good laughs over that.. hehhe...

Actually, they are scheduled to be sentenced this month. I hope they get the maximum sentencing.

Andy
Uh, you're not thinking about the same thing. Roofies is not something that "makes you horny" or feel good, it literally knocks you out and its hard to remember what happened when you finally wake up...very different from E...
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 02:19 PM   #6
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Ruphinol.... I actually know some chicks down here who like to use it!!! Oh well.. to each their own, I guess!
Old 08-22-2002, 02:25 PM   #7
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by joe4speed
Ruphinol.... I actually know some chicks down here who like to use it!!! Oh well.. to each their own, I guess!
Well....I don't BLAME them. Have you SEEN the kind of guys on the singles scene? Nasty, selfish, egotistical, frat wannabees who think they are god's ******* gift to women (more like god's gift to Min wage employers...BWahahahahahah).

SN95 block front and rear seats, Mac catback, BBK off-road H-pipe, Steeda castor camber plates, Steeda lowering springs, Tokico shocks/struts, Alpine/MBQuart/PPI audio mods...
929PhoenixSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 02:26 PM   #8
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Quote:
Originally posted by 929PhoenixSquid

Well....I don't BLAME them. Have you SEEN the kind of guys on the singles scene? Nasty, selfish, egotistical, frat wannabees who think they are god's ******* gift to women (more like god's gift to Min wage employers...BWahahahahahah).
LOL I know.. ugh!!
(maybe I'm just waiting for them to use it on me!!!! j/k)
Old 08-22-2002, 03:47 PM   #9
induction
The Brit!

Quote:
Originally posted by joe4speed
Thanks joe I was trying to remember the name of it . It's very different from "X" as noted earlier.
Have any of you noticed the newest drug around? It's called Yaba
And is this stuff NASTY !!! It comes from Tiland and is reported to be more addicting than crack and ten times more poxerful then meth!!! It somtimes is flavored with vanilla, chocolate , and strawberry so that younger kids get hooked to . Now how sad is that!!! A shipment was found in Northern California this week.
Please check out the news or wherever you can for more info on this stuff! It is more bad news then we need, but who can afford not to know about it .
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 04:41 PM   #10
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Yeh there is Extasy that is the most common one, you can get really f'd up and well anything can happen after that point.
There is also Spanish Fly and I know **** supposidly makes you extreamly horney. Funny bud sad story, my friend and I were talking about this one night and he said how he was reading a story on it and some girl took some spanish fly and got alittle to excited and well her she thought her shift knob on her car was could satisfy the love she required. She apparently ended up ripping her insides apart and dieing. I'll have to ask him what the site was that he read it but I found it tragicly funny at the time. But you really have to watch your drinks when your at a bar or club, that's why I suggest drinking them REAL QUICK!

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 04:48 PM   #11
induction
The Brit!

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1

There is also Spanish Fly and I know **** supposidly makes you extreamly horney. Funny bud sad story, my friend and I were talking about this one night and he said how he was reading a story on it and some girl took some spanish fly and got alittle to excited and well her she thought her shift knob on her car was could satisfy the love she required. She apparently ended up ripping her insides apart and dieing.

§am.
Thats an urban legend, Spanish fly is nothing but Water, Caffeine, Glucose and Monopotassium phosphate.
Old 08-22-2002, 04:59 PM   #12
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by induction

Thats an urban legend, Spanish fly is nothing but Water, Caffeine, Glucose and Monopotassium phosphate.
...so you're saying I wasted my money?

Old 08-22-2002, 05:07 PM   #13
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

The drug is rohypnol, not "ruphinol", just to clarify. GHB is another popular date rape drug too.

And as stated before, these are not like X. These are not recreational drugs and are basically used to knock people out or make them nearly unconscious while making sure the victim has no memory of the event.

1990 LX

1998 Contour SVT

Old 08-22-2002, 05:16 PM   #14
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

Okay, I just read where apparently some people do use these as recreational drugs, at least GHB. But, it is stated that the doses to achieve achieve its effect, cause amnesia, and cause seizures or comas are very close. And this is when used alone and not with any other drug, including alcohol.

When used with alcohol, such as when slipped in a drink as a date rape drug, you highly increase the chance of respiratory collapse, coma, or even death.

1990 LX

1998 Contour SVT

Old 08-22-2002, 05:17 PM   #15
induction
The Brit!

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deuce

...so you're saying I wasted my money?
well , no I took it from from your garage and re sold it. The checks in the mail ( do you know how hard it is to sell off nine gallons of that stuff?).
Old 08-22-2002, 05:29 PM   #16
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:

well , no I took it from from your garage and re sold it. The checks in the mail ( do you know how hard it is to sell off nine gallons of that stuff?).
At least as hard as it was for me to make it all. Just be sure that is what you got, there was something stronger in the other barrel.

Old 08-22-2002, 08:20 PM   #17
andy669
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Hethj7
The drug is rohypnol, not "ruphinol", just to clarify. GHB is another popular date rape drug too.

GHB Thats it. I dont know why I was thinking X. I think I have misrepresented that before too. I will post a link when the people I referred to are sentenced. It is supposed to be sometime this month. I cant wait to see Kevin sent away forever!!

Andy

91 LX NMRA Pure Street 5120
andy669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 09:41 PM   #18
PKRWUD

I'm sorry, but I don't even see the point in a date rape drug, or for that matter, the idea of getting a woman so drunk that she passes out. How much fun could it possibly be having sex with a motionless lump. No way. If my partner isn't enjoying things too, it's not a lot fun for me. Sex, most of the time, means two (or more) people participating. Not one working it while the other snores. Please.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 09:54 PM   #19
srv1
Get down.....

Quote:

huh...funny how you knew that.......
Old 08-22-2002, 11:11 PM   #20
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by srv1

huh...funny how you knew that.......
Hey, a girls gotta make a living!

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!