MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2001, 02:55 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Exclamation Girl at work will not take NO for an answer!

I'm not sure if this is a good thing, or bad thing.

Well, today was the first time I saw her since she asked me out last Thursday. I didnt have her scheduled for Friday or Monday.

She came in wearing this TIGHT, Tank top looking work out top, with low cut jeans, with her belly button area showing. I thought, OH MY DEAR GOD.........I'm going to get no work done today. My boss (The terminal manager) was talking to me out in the loading docks when she walked in.

"Holy hell. Who is that." he asked with his jaw dropped and eyes wide open. I tell him shes the new girl.

"My god, your kidding." he punches me in the shoulder and says, "There ya go man, thats just what you need to get your mind of your Ex. Why dont you date women like that." and chuckles. Only if he knew.

Well, I introduce her to the bossman, and he walks away, behind her. He about slammed his head into one of the conveyor belts he was taking such a long look.

Anway. I talk to everyone, get my guys motivated, tell them what we need to do by when, and get started.

After a few minutes of running around and checking to make sure everyone is where I want them, I go and talk to the new girl.

It only was a matter of minutes before she asked "Why didnt you call me this weekend. Dont you like me?"

I make another Chewbaca sound and finally get out "I didnt think you were serouis." I knew damn well she was.

"Yeah I'm serouis. I would like to see you." she replied VERY QUICKLY.

So, we chit chat every chance I get. Well, when we were done, she clocked out, and waited for eveyone else to leave. I watched her keep looking outside to make sure eveyone was gone. After the last package handler left, she walked over to me, grabbed my arm and said "You look like you need a cigarette." and walked me outside.

I did need one, so I didnt resist. She motioned for me to sit down next to her. I stood. After a minute I decided to sit, but not right next to her like she motioned.

Straight up I tell her, "You know, I could get in alot of trouble if I were to see you. I'm kinda like your boss (No kinda about it) and all."

She waved her hand "We should talk about it."

"Okay, lets talk" I say.

"No, I mean outside of work, over the phone, and possbily in person. OUTSIDE OF WORK. Not while your on the job." She smiles and gives my back a quick brush.

I gave her all kinda signals and ideas, and subtle answers to her question. But everytime I say No, it gets harder and harder to. I think she knows I'll crack REAL SOON. I want to see her, but ...........Oh yeah...I fogrot, the whole work thing.

Did I mention she was Beautifull........

I guess I'll call her tommorrow after work so we can "Talk".
Old 12-05-2001, 05:15 AM   #2
69fastback
IRAQ VET

I believe in never fishing from the company pond, but dude, if she's really that hot and my boss was like, why don't you get with that? I think I would be at her house this weekend.
91 GT
Old 12-05-2001, 05:39 AM   #3
inferno
The Instigator

I can't believe you man!!! Go for it!!! And be sure to post some pics of her up here so we can all gawk and drool.
Old 12-05-2001, 06:08 AM   #4
Mach 1
Registered Member

Dude, snap out of it. Do it, and do it now!

The way I see it, if you choose to partake in sexual relations with her outside of work, it's nobody at works business. And as long as you maintain a professional, fair relationship at work and in front of other employees, I don't see what the problem is.

If you really can't handle it, and she's as hot as you say she is, send her my way. I'll take care of her for you..
RHC member #142
Old 12-05-2001, 08:07 AM   #5
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Quote:
, but dude, if she's really that hot and my boss was like, why don't you get with that? I think I would be at her house this weekend.
I have to agree with 69fastback; if your Boss said yes - and he was trying - go for it man. Just don't let her play
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 12-05-2001, 08:51 AM   #6
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Go for it, Merc - as long as you keep it out of work. Hey take a chance! Good Luck buddy!

See ya

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Old 12-05-2001, 09:03 AM   #7
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Default CHRIST!!!!

Just go out with her man!!! One date doesn't contstitiute breaking company policy. It's having relationships that does.

You have some time before that line even begins to get crossed. Get the inside information now!
Old 12-05-2001, 11:13 AM   #8
Coupe Devil

Default Send her to me.

If your not gonna go after it I will. Send her to me. I also dont take no for an answer and if she is as hot as you say, well then "Pour it on it".
Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Old 12-05-2001, 11:43 AM   #9
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

You better go for it, before you lose your chance, and then you'll be kicking yourself in the a$$ forever.

Dude, snap out of it. Do it, and do it now!

I agree with Mach 1, lol, but I would suggest that you should do it AT work; it'll make things exciting, and then maybe you could turn it into an everyday ordeal.
Closed Thread