MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Do you drive a.... (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=35946)

Sicy Stang 05-14-2003 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FalconGTHO
Ehh, Im the same, here, in person, anywhere.
My condolences

MissBlondie 05-14-2003 11:32 PM

It must be really awful to be that angry at life. ;)

Oh yeah I love my stick GT but theres nothing wrong with an auto. :p

Topless In Texas 05-14-2003 11:45 PM

Too BAD!

Quote:

Ehh, Im the same, here, in person, anywhere.

Damn, sorry to hear that...um.. I take it you live alone? So who pissed you off as a young child?

MissBlondie 05-14-2003 11:48 PM

Re: Too BAD!

Quote:

Originally posted by Topless In Texas
Damn, sorry to hear that...um.. I take it you live alone? So who pissed in your cherios as a young child?
There I fixed it for ya! :D

Sticks Rock!!! :p

Sicy Stang 05-14-2003 11:55 PM

shouldnt piss girls off

lol http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/24_shocked.gif

FalconGTHO 05-15-2003 12:00 AM

:rolleyes:

Crazy Horse GT 05-15-2003 02:25 AM

Re: Re: Re: Stick Or Automatic?

Quote:

Basically, autos were made for old people and chicks.
you are by far one of the stupidest m.f.'s i ever wasted my time reading you post's, your an ***. bring it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: , i own an auto, i bet i can beat your punk *** anytime. go to hondah.com where you belong. *******.

cyberstang5.0 05-15-2003 07:07 AM

Quote:

Quote:

The Torino is a C6
So basically your admiting us that your a FEMALE? :D

It must be hard typing with one hand http://www.westsidemustangs.com/foru...es/slapcum.gif Go away and play with your riced out honda civic since that will be the only thing you will ever know that won't turn you down.

Crack doesn't smoke itself :rolleyes:

Miss Mischief 05-15-2003 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sicy Stang
Doh.. sorry you're absolutely right!

Well I feel kinda like an outcast now. I just never was very good at driving sticks I guess :( I tried on a couple friends cars and always had problems starting off in first. Once I passed first though I dont usually have problems. I guess it just takes getting used to and I didnt have the patience to want to learn. Maybe if I raced cars I'd like a stick. I suppose I'm missing out on a lot of fun, apparently.

I had explained about haveing a 4x4 and being in the Midwest Sicy But I am sorry i didnt tell you what I ment by. "The only choice if you own a sports car." Mares are as different as the girls that drive them and vary for the type of driveing if you want to go real fast in a straight line an overbuilt AOD is the only choice for the Best ET's and for comfort and long trips or being stuck in CALIFORNIA traffic you have to be nuts to daily drive a 5 speed. But a "sports" car a Ghia a Corvette Porshe come to mind not necaseraly for flat out speed but hugging tight curves at higher speeds you need a stick thats why my Mare, has to be a stick so i can downshift hold my rpm's and tach out of a corner its a V-6 because it much lighter then a V-8, so yes theres choice but not if you drive a sports car.

Crazy Horse GT 05-15-2003 08:04 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stick Or Automatic?

Quote:

Originally posted by cyberstang5.0
So basically your admiting us that your a FEMALE? :D

It must be hard typing with one hand http://www.westsidemustangs.com/foru...es/slapcum.gif Go away and play with your riced out honda civic since that will be the only thing you will ever know that won't turn you down.

Crack doesn't smoke itself :rolleyes:

thank's man to you & 1969 mach 1 for backing me against the troll. what a type R azzclown. lol cya. ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sicy Stang 05-15-2003 10:09 PM

Actually, all y'all backed me up.. :D

srv1 05-15-2003 10:18 PM

Did i miss something?:confused: :confused:

Quote:

Damn, sorry to hear that...um.. I take it you live alone? So who pissed you off as a young child?
Wow Topless! Wouldnt expect you to hop on in like that!:eek: :D

Sicy, your half and half? Oh brother!!:p

Sicy Stang 05-15-2003 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by srv1
ya search falcon's posts and you'll figure it out :p

Quote:

http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/2_smile.gif

Crazy Horse GT 05-15-2003 10:44 PM

Quote:

Wow Topless! Wouldnt expect you to hop on in like that!:eek: :D

see srv1 i cant depend on my favorite day-um yankee for back up lol, see why us rebel's hate y'all, lmfao, bwahahaha. cya man . ;) :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

srv1 05-16-2003 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Crazy Horse GT
see srv1 i cant depend on my favorite day-um yankee for back up lol, see why us rebel's hate y'all, lmfao, bwahahaha. cya man . ;) :p :D :D :D :D :D :D
I leave for a couple of days and now I am no good? It seems to me you have been hanging around Sicy too long!:D HA!

Oh, by the way Marty, did you see Josh's avatar? I kind of like it myself......:cool:

James

Crazy Horse GT 05-19-2003 10:18 PM

Quote:

I leave for a couple of days and now I am no good? It seems to me you have been hanging around Sicy too long!:D HA!

Oh, by the way Marty, did you see Josh's avatar? I kind of like it myself......:cool:

James

lol, no your still my fav yank, burner know's i will own the pink vert, all that weight + his fat azz lol, unless the chicken uses his nnnaaawwwz , then i will buy him some greddy racing sticker's lol. ;) :D :D :D :D

Pokey 5.0 05-20-2003 11:59 AM

i got a stick in mine and id never even consider owning an automatic. personally an auto bores me to death and besides whats more fun than bangin gears all day long?

Slowguy 05-23-2003 10:47 AM

Quote:

LOL! You are such a tool. :D Explain to me why autos are inferior? Nothing gears and a few mods can't fix. Some people actually work somewhere that matters and have to sit in traffic everyday, not driving up the road to McDonalds or Burger King because you have no education and can't get a better job :p

Sicy Stang 05-23-2003 04:32 PM

Question:

Why do automatics sell for so much more if they are so inferior?

:p

rbohm 05-24-2003 02:54 AM

well i guess that fits, john force is getting old, and shirley muldowny is one heck of a chick! my falcon and mustang both have stick shifts, the falcon's is on the column, and my grand marquis is an auto(duh). sicy anytime you want to learn to drive a stick shift let me know i will teach you(ok every one get your mind OUT of the gutter, i meant that as innocently as it sounds, though i do like my women a bit sassy:D :D :D ).