View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 10:34 AM   #11
Girls can too
Registered Member

I completely understand not wanting to spend that kinda cash to fix one problem.

- The SpeedCal will correct the calibration issue for your new gears.

- The MIL Eliminators are going to be necessary if you're adding an off road X-Pipe to your new car. This will shut off the annoying check engine light.

However, I see the issue of warranty popping up numerous times in here. If this is important to you, which I'm sure it is, then I would suggest a simple computer chip.

Superchips Computer Chips WILL NOT void your warranty. I don't care what the dealership told Joe Blow's sister or what they told that man down by the river...It can NOT and will NOT void your warranty through Ford.

Not only will it correct those two issues it will also add approx. 22hp to the vehicle. Think about the two above peices (one of which will have to be replaced over time). What do you think the warranty co is ganna say when they see these two gizmos wired up in there?

I've had hands on with all of these products at work and have seen what comes back from the public. The Superchips (by far) has been one of the best products (next to the EEC Tuner) I've seen. I just got off a project talking to other S.C. dealers and heard nothing but rave reviews too.

Whatever you choose, good luck...There's nothing worse than wasting good mod money. See ya! Nicolle

550 HP Blown & Beautiful GT
www.NicandBob.com
Girls can too is offline   Reply With Quote