View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 08:53 AM   #109
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy Stang
Doh.. sorry you're absolutely right!

Well I feel kinda like an outcast now. I just never was very good at driving sticks I guess I tried on a couple friends cars and always had problems starting off in first. Once I passed first though I dont usually have problems. I guess it just takes getting used to and I didnt have the patience to want to learn. Maybe if I raced cars I'd like a stick. I suppose I'm missing out on a lot of fun, apparently.
I had explained about haveing a 4x4 and being in the Midwest Sicy But I am sorry i didnt tell you what I ment by. "The only choice if you own a sports car." Mares are as different as the girls that drive them and vary for the type of driveing if you want to go real fast in a straight line an overbuilt AOD is the only choice for the Best ET's and for comfort and long trips or being stuck in CALIFORNIA traffic you have to be nuts to daily drive a 5 speed. But a "sports" car a Ghia a Corvette Porshe come to mind not necaseraly for flat out speed but hugging tight curves at higher speeds you need a stick thats why my Mare, has to be a stick so i can downshift hold my rpm's and tach out of a corner its a V-6 because it much lighter then a V-8, so yes theres choice but not if you drive a sports car.

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote