MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-13-2001, 01:25 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Exclamation My Friend, Tim C, let me DRIVE HIS CAR!!!!

My good friend Tim C (Whos a been a member for over a year and some, but doesnt post that much) is VERY protective of his car. He Doesnt let ANYONE drive it except for his dad. No MOM, No Friends, No Sister, NO NOBODY. Until a few weeks ago.

He had put his 4:10's in (99 Mustang GT 35th Aniv ed) and was showing them off. Man, they are awesome, It pulls like a Ticked off Rabid OX that was kicked in the balls.

We hoped in and went for a few "Speed Trial Runs" out on the country roads (theres one stretch we mostly use thats about a perfect flat mile long stretch). He pulled the car over and said "Man why dont you drive it and see how it feels. Just dont shift it like you do yours!"

Man was I surprised, I glady took up the offer and I HAVE TO GET 4:10s. The diffrence is hard to describe.

0-60 has to be about 4-5 tenths quicker now, and he picked up 3 tenths over his best time with the stock 3:27's with just grandma launching and grandma shifting it.

I'm still surprised he let me drive his car, especially since he knows how I drive. I feel honored now.

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 valves, 11:1 comp, 1.7:1 rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, modified 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. GT Apperance pkg. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle, 40 series Flowmasters, Steeda Tri-Ax
64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Future resto.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: