View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 03:12 AM   #2
MEDIK418
Registered Member

Default Re: Do you hate your stang's previous owner???

Lots of people modify the crap out a vehicle and end up dumping it because they created a bigger headache than they bargained for. My son bought a 2001 Jeep a couple of years ago. 6 inch lift, 35 inch tires, winch, detroit lockers. This thing was built. We thought. It spent a total of 8 months down or in the shop the first year he had it. We found out that the warranty had been voided by a local dealership and there is a major lawsuit over it. (this happened before we got it) The suit is still ongoing and he finallygot rid of the stinkin thing and bought something else (see below)
I still think he bought a lift kit that just happened to have a Jeep on top of it. Buy one and do the mods yourself. I've learned more than once that most likely the previous owner got rid of it for a reason.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hummer.jpg (31.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg jeep.jpg (37.0 KB, 4 views)
1986 four-eyed LX coupe, 358 Cleveland, Tremec TKO600/centerforce clutch, dish cut Probe forged pistons, comp cams hyd.roller cam, .579/.588@224/230, Edel.performer, 670 holley street avenger, CPR custom built long tubes, ported and polished 4bbl heads, manley valves, beehive springs, MSD peo-billet dist/MSD6AL, fluidamper, 5 lug conv. with 17x8 bullits there's more but it's still not finished yet.
Oh, and the oldest boy is turning his 89 GT into a FFR cobra this next summer.
MEDIK418 is offline   Reply With Quote