MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-07-2002, 02:08 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Angry Even thought its a movie, its nothing to laugh at.

I have always been intersted in war Movies. The war movies that portray war for what it really is, not the John Wayne All men die a Hero war movie.

I went last weekend to see We Were Soliders. I thought it was an excellent movie. Very powerfull, both visually, and emotionally. During this movie, and Saving Private Ryan, something disturbed me. The audience. Cheering, and laughing. Majority of those being young military.

It distrubed me because, War is not something to cheer about. It may just be a harmless showing of patriotism, but I see it as more than that. How can one cheer at the death of another. To me, that shows a great disrespect for those who fought for this country, and died for this country, and other causes and countries.

Behind every death in war is a trail of family. Every death leaves tears shed by brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, mothers, fathers, and wives. How is that glorious? How is that just?

Just because they are the enemy does not mean that they are cruel and heartless souls. Does not mean they dont bleed. Does not mean they dont love. Does not mean that they dont have loved ones who will shed tears. Just because they are on an opposing side is not reason enough to hate them. They are the soliders of an opposing view point, be it religious, or political.

How is it funny seing a German solider, or a North Veitnamesse soldier being killed. I know it is a movie, but to me the two mentioned movies are more than that. Its a memorial made in honor for those who fought and died in those conflicts.

Maybe I feel this way because of when I was younger, I use to spend days with my Grandpa. We would go eat Donuts and Mr Donut with all of his friends. More than a few of them were Verterans. Be it World War 2, or Korean. Maybe because I have talked to some who had fought in Vietnam, and seen them cry when they try to talk about it. Maybe because I have heard first hand accounts of Napalm and the smell of burning flesh. Maybe because I have seen how it has affected these people.

Maybe because I have seen my Step dad shed tears, wince, and have sleepless nights after seeing Saving Private Ryan. He is retired Army, 82nd Airborne. He has been in several conflicts, and lost people under his lead.

I will end my rant now, even though it is incomplete. Oh, I thought the movie was excellent, just nothing to laugh at or take lightly.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 11:16 AM   #2
95mustanggt
Registered Member

War is a terrible thing.

How ever terrible, sometimes it is absolutely neccessary. Such is the case with WWI and WWII.

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 11:37 AM   #3
gt lee

I have to agree with you Merc. Its unbeliveable how sick some people can be, just because its not our guys its by far not something to laugh about, I know that when Marty was in Saudi it was devestating, knowing so many were being killed just because of 1 man that is still out there doing whatever he pleases, and we did not go to war to set him free. Sorry but all of this really P***es me off. I don't even like watching war movies anymore because of the way people react to them. They need to put themselves in the other persons life. then they might see that none of it is funny, I remember my father was in WW2 and he would not speak of it, never understood why when I was a kid but I do now, ok I guess I am done ranting, just wanted to let you know I am right by your side on this one, Lee
Old 03-07-2002, 11:54 AM   #4
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Lightbulb WAR (what is it good for?)

Mercury:

Fair observation and one that has been made many times before, and will be made again as we fight yet another war, this one against terrorism.

The dichotomy is this: When we fight a war, it's for a reason: defeating Nazi's, communists or now, terrorists. That's a noble and necessary action we have to take, or at least that the majority of Americans decided we have to take and that I agree with 100%.

Unfortunately, war, by definition, is the killing of people and destruction of property. The enemy must be defeated and that only happens by killing and destroying enough people and property that the enemy surrenders or at least, decides to stop fighting.

It's brutal and bloody and sickening and yet, so was the destruction of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

As a people, Americans have grown rather comfortable and our knee-jerk reaction to war tends to be horror and revulsion, as you've experienced. We seem to be shocked that people actually die in war!

Unfortunately, neither Nazi's or terrorists care much about our aversions to mass murder and will happily inflict death and destruction on us to weaken and ultimately destroy us, if they could.

Yes, war - real killing - is hard, sickening and often soul-deadening which is why we avoid wars through the military strength we possess, but with terrorism, that's changed; for now, anyway.

Killing another human being must be the hardest thing one could ever do, no matter the motivation - even self-preservation. I can understand your feelings of shock and revulsion at people cheering death and destruction in a movie theatre. That's simply honest patriotism and easy emotion. As you've seen first-hand, real veterans don't have quite the same ra-ra feelings about the wars they participated in.

War is seemingly inevitible and we all owe our many veterans a huge debt of gratitude for what the gave and sacrificed to keep us free.

Rather than simply be shocked at easy patriotism and cheering of make-believe soldiers in a movie, we should realize how hard it was for those real soldiers in Viet Nam to do what they did for a country that basically didn't support them and spat on them when they returned. Instead of being upset by movies about war, why not use the reminder of that '60's war to motivate all of us to thank a veteran for his service to his country, especially those who fought in Viet Nam and to support those who now fight in the mid-east, and will also come back with horrible memories and sometimes, not come back at all.

We may be revolted at acts of war and killing, but right now the war we're in was inflicted on us and we must respond or face more death and destruction of our own, for no reason other than that we 'offend' a group of misguided fanatics used by rogue nation's leaders to do the killing for them they fear to do themselves.

Yes, patriotism is easy and killing is hard but as an old communist (Leon Trotsky) once said;

"You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you"

So it seems to be, even now in 2002, and yes, people still die in war, tears are shed and families grieve on both sides. Life goes on and we must deal with it - even in war - as best we can and do what we think is right. Soldiers in wars are doing that - on both sides.

This is life and human nature and we all cope with it as best we can. It's part of maturity to see this harsh reality and come to grips with it. Some become pacifists, some soldiers and some, like me, support our soldiers and yes, I cheer our war victories but only because I believe we are doing the right thing against evil. The terrorists think likewise of us. So be it.

I hope you're able to reconcile the horrors of war with the necessity of it, as I have. It takes time. You'll get there.
This doesn't mean you'll like war, no you'll hate it as most reasonable people do, but you'll see the necessity and the need for patriotism (sometimes) and be able to understand why people can cheer when 'our side' wins the battle and hundreds of 'enemy' soliders lie dead and stinking on a sun-scorched field in Asia in the mid 1960's.

Thanks for your observations. You're a sensitive guy and your concerns are valid. Hope I've shed a tiny sliver of light on the issue for you.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 12:22 PM   #5
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

I've never doubted that people die in war. I wasnt really focusing on the current conflict over in afghanistan. Thats a diffrent situation.

I'm just rather disgusted with peoples lack of depth when it comes to considering other human biengs. Of course in war, people will die. Theres no hiding it, no denying it. But what I was meaning to say is just because someone is an enemy does not make them evil, or wrong, and just because someone is fighting for our cause does not make them good, holy, just, or right.

That seems to be common consesus around here. That the good guys are always good, and the bad guys are all evil.

Hope I dont stir up any flame wars...But anyone ever here what we Americans did during the Korean war? And during Vietnam? No-gunri (If I remember how to spell it right.)
Old 03-07-2002, 12:27 PM   #6
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Good points, I feel the same way....
Old 03-07-2002, 02:06 PM   #7
Coupe Devil

Merc., you said you hope you dont stir up any flame wars. I hope and pray that anyone on this board will feel the same way and only show compassion and understanding for the purposes of war and the destruction it brings. I can't imagine how family memebers feel when a husband, wife, brother or sister is called to war. Know the possibilities of what may happen is the most uncomfortable feeling someone could encounter I think. I am not in the military, both of my grand fathers were and thet tell some of the greatest stories I have ever heard in my life. They also tell some of the most greusome and horrible stories I have heard as well.

My best friend in in the Navy. He leaves the country for at least 6 months at a time with noone but him and his other ship mates made aware of where they are going, when they will be home or any details of the voyage. He has a new wife and child at home, and I dont understand how they can possibly be o.k. with him leaving when he does. We go several months at a time without talking and it gets to me sometimes, but when you grow up with someone and they're suddenly not there, its hard.

Now to the purpose of war: I have the ut-most respect for anyone that fights in a war against another country, orginazation, or party. I will never agree with everyone involved but they are fighting for what they believe. It may not be what I believe, but it is the right thing to do in thier minds. I cannot condone war or hold an grudge against anyone that participates in war.

When people fight, it is for a reason. If called today to join the military, I would not hesitate. I have my reasons. They may not be the same reasons you have for joining or not joining but please don't look down upon me because I feel I am doing the right thing. War, unfortunatly is a necessity. The world is not perfect and everything cant be solved by World Summit meetings and treaties.

If this made anyone mad, I am sorry. I'm sure it doesnt make sense, but I simply say what I believe and am open to constructive criticism anytime.

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 02:29 PM   #8
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

I have respect for those in the military, but, I have no respect for those who are as shallow and niave to feel the way I have previously posted. There are plenty of civilians out there that feel the same way.

I know war, due to human kinds nature, is a neccassity. There is no arguing that.

I would kill, if need be, but I would not cheer about it, nor would I celebrate about it.
Old 03-07-2002, 04:51 PM   #9
Coupe Devil

Thank you Merc. You said what I was tryin to say. Thanks.

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 05:06 PM   #10
Mr 5 0

Exclamation War, part II

Merc:

Thanks for the clarification regarding your negative reaction to the movie audience cheering the Americans in the Viet Nam war movie, 'When We Were Soldiers'.

Let me attempt another approach here.

In war - battle - combat - a soldier must, must dehumanize the other side...the enemy. He becomes 'A Stinkin' Nazi', a 'Dirty Communist' or a 'Yellow Running Dog American' (to a Chinese Communist).

He has no name, no face, only a uniform or a nationality identification ;'Kraut', 'Gook', 'Towel-Head', etc.

Why do you suppose that is?
Yeah, you probably have it. It's hard to shoot and kill 'Hans Bauer', or 'Lan Won We' or even 'Mohammed'; husband, father, brother, son. So we don't attempt to humanize the enemy, we do the opposite; we de-humanize him and he becomes - not human - just a symbol ('Remember Pearl Harbor!') - and a target.

It's the only way to fight a war. This is why so many came home mentally screwed up by Viet Nam combat action compared to the returning WWII vets who mostly, did well and readjusted to civilian life quickly.

The WWII vets knew they were fighting tyranny and the death of their country if they failed. Hitler was real, as was the whole Axis army. It wasn't very difficult to dismiss a German or Japanese soldier as a 'thing' to be destroyed, as quickly as possible. The folks at home cheered every victory and welcomed the WWII vets with parades and open arms for 'making the world free'. They deserved the applause and still do. Viet Nam was quite different. A mostly political 'war', mishandled from the start by an inept President (Johnson). No parades, no cheers for the returning vets - then. A certain amount of national ambiguity about the war had to project a like feeling on the part of some of the U.S. troops in Viet Nam, making their job (killing the enemy) harder and leaving mental and emotional scars for a lifetime.

Now, we see that Viet Nam devolved into the hellhole we knew it would become, and we cheer the guys (even in a movie) who did the job back in the sixties in that jungle hell called Viet Nam. Better late than never and even if it's in a movie theatre.

Point being that when one feels threatened (as America has after September 11th, collectively, as a nation) it's not difficult to dehumanize the 'enemy' and cheer his death and destruction.

When the Muslim fanatics flew those planes into the Pentagon and the World Trade center towers, they felt the same, Merc. They didn't care or even consider the thousands of fathers, mothers and just plain human beings they were killing that day. Those dead Americans were nameless and faceless to Mohammad Atta and the others, and when they died and the towers fell, there was cheering on the streets of Baghdad, Iraq and other Moslem countries, as you know.

How can they do that? Easy. Hatred, on the Arabs part. Fear and anger on our part.
The cheering in Baghdad was for the 'infidel' Americans now dead and rightly so, by Arab reckoning. The cheering you hear in a theatre is the cheering of folks being rather mindlessly but emotionally patriotic. I understand it.

Most of us are looking at that war movie and thinking it's like a sports contest. Hooray for our 'team'! That's naive but somewhat understandable. It's been eleven years since Desert Storm, over thirty years since Viet Nam and a half century since Korea. 60 years since the last 'good' war, World War II. What do we really know or understand of war today?
Us vs Them. Good Guys vs Bad Guys. It's easy to cheer 'your' side and again, I believe your revulsion at the cheering of killing is understandable but a bit misplaced. As I said in my earlier message to you; as you know, real war vets don't cheer, they just remember and grieve for those they lost in combat.

Most of us won't serve in combat, and we can't all be NYC firemen so we identify with those who serve by cheering them on, from the sidelines, as it were. That's what you heard in that theatre, Merc. Identification with the (admittedly) make-believe soldiers and with the country they represented on the screen as they 'fought' the enemy, the North Viet Nam soldiers. We call it 'patriotism' and it's sincere and justified, in my opinion.

We could have used a bit more of it during the actual Viet Nam war, at least where the U.S. soldiers were concerned. They were treated like dirt by many (not all) on returning home and were really victims of the Washington politicians who couldn't decide whether they wanted to win or just leave Viet nam, so we lost 55,000 men and finally - finally - just left. No praise for politicians but the men who fought there deserve the cheers they got in the theatre, late as it is.

I do differ with you on one important point. I don't accept the rationale of 'moral equivalency' often offered on this subject. The acts of September 11th were overt acts of war with the intention of murdering Americans. It succeeded. The U.S. response is justified, in my opinion - as was our response in WWII.

Yes, the fanatic Arabs are 'bad guys' and Americans are 'good guys' as the Axis powers were 'bad guys' in WWII and the Allied powers the good guys, to put it simply. I don't buy the rationale that 'it's not that simple'. It is.

There is evil in the world. Fighting that evil is a good and necessary endeavor. The fact that a man or woman chooses evil and has a family does not absolve him or her of the consequences of evil acts. We can differ about what is 'evil' but I think September 11th makes the point, as did the mass murdering of the communist thugs who eventually took over Viet Nam after the U.S. abandoned it, or the concentration camps of Hitler's Germany, and so on.

The United States is not evil. People like bin Laden and Saddam Hussein are and they command tens of thousands of followers who are eager to do their will and kill Americans.
The fact that the followers of these men are fellow human beings with family does not change their responsibility for what they choose to do and the possible death from American bullets and bombs their actions may bring to them. Reaping and sowing.

Osama bin Laden has many wives and many sons and daughters. So what? Hitler had a cute dog. So what?
Evil, violent actions against an entire people will be met with counter-violence by those people in order to stop it. It's usually called 'war' and each 'side' usually wants to win the war and survive. That's not sick or demented, it's simply human nature.
Old 03-07-2002, 10:11 PM   #11
srv1
Get down.....

Default ........

here is your neccesity:

it may be human nature, but it is not right. never has, never will. i hope people who see this think twice....

Roll Call of 9/11:
Gordon McCannel Aamoth - Edelmiro Abad - Maria Rose Abad - Andrew Anthony Abate - Vincent Abate - William F. Abrahamson - Richard Anthony Aceto - Heinrich B. Ackermann - Paul Andrew Acquaviva - Christian Adams - Donald L. Adams - Patrick Adams - Shannon Lewis Adams - Stephen Adams - Ignatius Adanga - Christy Addamo - Terrence E. Adderly Jr. - Sophia B. Addo - Lee Adler - Daniel Thomas Afflitto - Emmanuel Afuakwah - Alok Agarwal - Mukul Agarwala - Firefighter Joseph Agnello - David Agnes - Joao A.D. Aguiar - Firefighter Lt. Brian Ahearn - Jeremiah J. Ahern - Joanne Ahladiotis - Shabbir Ahmed - Terrance Andre Aiken - Godwin Ajala - Boutros al-Hashim - Gertrude Alagero - Andrew Alameno - Margaret (Peggy) Jezycki Alario - Gary Alberto - Jon L. Albert - Jacquelyn D. Aldridge - Grace Alegre-Cua - David Alger - Ernest Alikakos - Edward L. Allegretto - Firefighter Eric Allen - Joseph Ryan Allen - Richard D. Allen - Christopher Edward Allingham - Anna Williams Allison - Janet M. Alonso - Anthony Alvarado - Juan Cisneros Alvarez - Telmo Alvear - Cesar A. Alviar - Tariq Amanullah, - Angelo Amaranto - Firefighter James Amato - Joseph Amatuccio - Dr. Paul Ambrose - Police Officer Christopher C. Amoroso - Craig Amundson - Kazuhiro Anai - Calixto Anaya Jr. - Joseph Peter Anchundia - Kermit Charles Anderson - Yvette Anderson - John Andreacchio - Michael Andrews - Jean A. Andrucki - Siew-Nya Ang - Firefighter Joseph Angelini Sr. - David Angell - Lynn Angell - Firefighter Joseph Angellini Jr. - Laura Angilletta - Doreen J. Angrisani - Lorraine D. Antigua - Seima Aoyama - Peter Paul Apollo - Firefighter Faustino Apostol Jr. - Frank Aquilino - Firefighter Patrick Michael Aranyos - David Arce - Michael G. Arczynski - Firefighter Louis Arena - Barbara Jean Ares Tegui - Adam Arias - Michael J. Armstrong - Jack Charles Aron - Josh Aron - Richard A. Aronow - Myra Aronson - Japhet J. Aryee - Firefighter Carl Asaro - Michael Asciak - Michael E. Asher - Janice Ashley - Thomas J. Ashton - Manuel O. Asitimbay - Firefighter Lt. Gregg Arthur Atlas - Debbie S. Attlas-Bellows - James Audiffred - Frank Louis Aversano - Ezra Aviles - Alona Abraham - Sandy Ayala - Arlene T. Babakitis - Eustace Bacchus - John Badagliacca - Jane Baeszler - Robert J. Baierwalter - Andrew J. Bailey - Brett T. Bailey - Garnet 'Ace' Bailey - Tatyana Bakalinskaya - Michael S. Baksh - Sharon Balkcom - Michael Andrew Bane - Kathy Bantis - Gerard Jean Baptiste - Walter Baran - Gerard A. Barbara - Paul V. Barbaro - James W. Barbella - Ivan Kyrillos Fairbanks Barbosa - Christine Barbuto - Colleen Ann Barkow - David Barkway - Matthew Barnes - Melissa Rose Barnes - Sheila Patricia Barnes - Evan J. Baron - Renee Barrett-Arjune - Arthur T. Barry - Diane Barry - Police Officer Maurice Vincent Barry - Scott D. Bart - Carlton W. Bartels - Guy Barzvi - Inna Basina - Alysia Basmajian - Kenneth W. Basnicki - Steven J. Bates - Paul Battaglia - David Bauer - Ivhan Luis Carpio Bautista - Marlyn C. Bautista - Mark Bavis - Jasper Baxter - Lorraine Bay - Michele (Du Berry) Beale - Todd Beamer - Paul Beatini - Jane S. Beatty - Alan Beaven - Larry I. Beck - Manette Marie Beckles - Firefighter Carl John Bedigian - Michael Beekman - Maria Behr - Master Sgt. Max Beilke - Yelena Belilovsky - Nina Patrice Bell - Andrea Della Bella - Firefighter Stephen Elliot Belson - Paul Michael Benedetti - Denise Lenore Benedetto - Domingo Benilda - Bryan C. Bennett - Eric L. Bennett - Margaret L. Benson - Dominick Berardi - James Patrick Berger - Steven Howard Berger - Firefighter John P. Bergin - Alvin Bergsohn - Daniel D. Bergstein - Graham Berkeley - Donna Bernaerts-Kearns - Dave Bernard - William Bernstein - David M. Berray - David Berry - Joseph Berry - William Reed Bethke - Yeneneh Betru - Timothy D. Betterly - Carolyn Beug - Edward Beyea - Anil T. Bharvaney - Bella Bhukhan - Shimmy D. Biegeleisen - Firefighter Peter Bielfield - William Biggart - Mark Bingham - Carl Vincent Bini - Gary Bird - Joshua David Birnbaum - George John Bishop - Kris Romeo Bishundat - Jeffrey D. Bittner - Firefighter Balewa Albert Blackman - Firefighter Christopher Joseph Blackwell - Carrie Blagburn - Susan L. Blair - Harry Blanding Jr. - Janice L. Blaney - Craig Michael Blass - Rita Blau - Richard M. Blood Jr. - Michael A. Boccardi - John Bocchi - Firefighter Michael L. Bocchino - Susan M. Bochino - Deora Bodley - Bruce (Chappy) Boehm - Mary Boffa - Nicholas A. Bogdan - Darren C. Bohan - Lawrence Francis Boisseau - Vincent Boland - Touri Bolourchi - Alan Bondarenko - Andre Bonheur - Colin Bonnett - Frank Bonomo - Yvonne L. Bonomo - Sean Booker - Kelly Booms - Lt. Col. Canfield D. Boone - Mary Jane Booth - William Booth - Sherry Ann Bordeaux - Krystine C. Bordenabe - Richard E. Bosco - Klaus Bothe - Carol Bouchard - John Howard Boulton Jr. - Francisco Bourdier - Thomas Bowden - Donna Bowen - Kimberly S. Bowers - Veronique (Bonnie) Nicole Bowers - Larry Bowman - Shawn Edward Bowman Jr. - Kevin L. Bowser - Firefighter Gary R. Box - Gennady Boyarsky - Pamela Boyce - Allen Boyle - Firefighter Michael Boyle - Alfred Braca - Sandra Conaty Brace - Kevin H. Bracken - Sandy Bradshaw - David Brady - Alexander Braginsky - Nicholas Brandemarti - Daniel Brandhorst - David Brandhorst - Michelle Renee Bratton - Lydia Estelle Bravo - Ronald Breitweiser - Edward A. Brennan III - Frank H. Brennan - Firefighter Michael Emmett Brennan - Firefighter Peter Brennan - Tom Brennan - Firefighter Captain Daniel Brethel - Gary L. Bright - Jonathan Briley - Mark A. Brisnan - Victoria Alvarez Brito - Marion Britton - Mark Francis Broderick - Herman C. Broghammer - Keith Broomfield - Bernard Brown - Janice J. Brown - Lloyd Brown - Patrick J. Brown - Bettina Browne - Mark Bruce - Richard Bruehert - Firefighter Andrew Brunn - Firefighter Ronald Paul Bucca - Brandon J. Buchanan - Firefighter Greg Joseph Buck - Dennis Buckley - Nancy Bueche - Patrick Joseph Buhse - John E. Bulaga - Stephen Bunin - Christopher Lee Burford - Matthew J. Burke - Thomas Daniel Burke - Capt. William F. Burke Jr. - Charles Burlingame - Thomas E. Burnett Jr. - Firefighter Asst. Chief Donald James Burns - Kathleen A. Burns - Keith James Burns - Firefighter John Patrick Burnside - Irina Buslo - Milton Bustillo - Thomas M. Butler - Timothy G. Byrne - Daniel Martin Caballero - Jesus Cabezas - Lillian Caceres - Brian Joseph Cachia - Steven Cafiero Jr. - Richard M. Caggiano - Cecile M. Caguicla - John Cahill - Michael Cahill - Scott W. Cahill - Thomas J. Cahill - George Cain - Firefighter Salvatore B. Calabro - Joseph Calandrillo - Philip V. Calcagno - Edward Calderon - Sgt. Jose Orlando Calderon-Olmedo - Kenneth Marcus Caldwell - Dominick Calia - Police Officer Liam Callahan - Suzanne Calley - Luigi Calvi - Roko Camaj - Michael Cammarata - David Campbell - Geoffrey Thomas Campbell - Jill Marie Campbell - Robert Arthur Campbell - Sandra Patricia Campbell - Juan Ortega Campos - Sean Canavan - John A. Candela - Vincent Cangelosi - Stephen J. Cangialosi - Lisa B. Cannava - Brian Cannizzaro - Michael R. Canty - Robin Caplin - Louis A. Caporicci - Jonathan N. Cappello - James Christopher Cappers - Richard Caproni - Jose Cardona - Dennis M. Carey - Edward Carlino - Michael Carlo - David G. Carlone - Rosemarie C. Carlson - Mark Stephen Carney - Joyce Ann Carpeneto - Jeremy M. Carrington - Firefighter Michael T. Carroll - Firefighter Peter Carroll - James J. Carson - Christoffer Carstanjen - Angelene C. Carter - Christopher Newton Carter - Sharon Carver - Vivian Casalduc - John F. Casazza - Paul Cascio - Kathleen Hunt Casey - Neili Casey - William Cashman - Firefighter Thomas Anthony Casoria - William Otto Caspar - Arcelia Castillo - Leonard M. Castrianno - Jose Ramon Castro - William E. Caswell - Richard G. Catarelli - Sean Caton - Mary Teresa Caulfield - Robert J. Caulfield - Judson Cavalier - Firefighter Michael Joseph Cawley - Jason D. Cayne - Juan Armando Ceballos - Marcia G. Cecil-Carter - Jason Cefalu - Thomas J. Celic - Ana M. Centeno - Juan Cevallos - John J. Chada - Jeffrey M. Chairnoff - Swarna Chalasini - William Chalcoff - Charles (Chip) Chan - Mandy Chang - Rosa Maria Chapa - Mark Charette - David Charlebois - Gregorio Manuel Chavez - Douglas MacMillan Cherry - Stephen P. Cherry - Firefighter Vernon Paul Cherry - Nestor Chevalier - Swede Joseph Chevalier - Alexander H. Chiang - Dorothy J. Chiarchiaro - Luis Alfonso Chimbo - Robert Chin - Wing Wai Ching - Nicholas Chiofalo - John Chipura - Peter A. Chirchirillo - Catherine E. Chirls - Abdul K. Chowdhury - Mohammed Salahuddin Chowdhury - Kirstin L. Christophe - Steven Paul Chucknick - Wai-ching Chung - Christopher Ciafardini - Alex Ciccone - Frances Ann Cilente - Elaine Cillo - Police Officer Lt. Robert D. Cirri - Benjamin Keefe Clark - Eugene Clark - Gregory A. Clark - Mannie Leroy Clark - Sarah Clark - Thomas R. Clark - Christopher Robert Clarke - Donna Clarke - Firefighter Michael Clarke - Suria R.E. Clarke - Kevin F. Cleary - Edna Clintron - Nestor Andre Cintron - Geoffrey W. Cloud - Susan M. Clyne - Firefighter Steven Coakley - Jeffrey Coale - Patricia A. Cody - Daniel Michael Coffey - Jason Matthew Coffey - Florence Cohen - Kevin Sanford Cohen - Anthony Joseph Coladonato - Mark J. Colaio - Stephen Colaio - Christopher Colasanti - Kevin N. Colbert - Michel P. Colbert - Keith E. Coleman - Scott Thomas Coleman - Tarel Coleman - Jean Marie Colin - Robert D. Colin - Robert Coll - John Collins - Michael L. Collins - Thomas Collins - Jeffrey Collman - Patricia Malia Colodner - Linda M. Colon - Soledi Colon - Ronald Comer - Jaime Concepcion - Albert Conde - Denease Conley - Susan Clancy Conlon - Margaret Mary Conner - Cynthia L. Connolly - John E. Connolly - James Lee Connor - Jonathan C. Connors - Kevin P. Connors - Kevin Francis Conroy - Brenda E. Conway - Dennis Michael Cook - Helen D. Cook - Jeffrey Coombs - John A. Cooper - Julian Cooper - Zandra Cooper - Joseph Coppo - Gerard J. Coppola - Joseph A. Corbett - John Corcoran - Robert Cordice - Firefighter Ruben Correa - Danny A. Correa-Gutierrez - Georgine Corrigan - James Corrigan - Carlos Cortes - Kevin M. Cosgrove - Dolores Marie Costa - Digna Costanza - Charles G. Costello Jr. - Michael S. Costello - Asia Cottom - Conrad K.H. Cottoy Sr. - Martin Coughlan - Police Officer Sgt. John Gerard Coughlin - Timothy John Coughlin - James E. Cove - Andre Cox - Frederick John Cox Jr. - Firefighter James Raymond Coyle - Michelle Coyle-Eulau - Anne Martino Cramer - Christopher S. Cramer - Lt. Commander Eric Allen Cranford - Denise Crant - James L. Crawford Jr. - Robert James Crawford - Tara Creamer - Joanne Cregan - Lucia Crifasi - Firefighter John Crisci - Daniel Hal Crisman - Firefighter Dennis Cross - Helen Crossin-Kittle - Kevin R. Crotty - Thomas G. Crotty - John Crowe - Welles Remy Crowther - Robert L. Cruikshank - Francisco Cruz Sr. - John Robert Cruz - Kenneth John Cubas - Francisco C. Cubero - Thelma Cuccinello - Richard Joseph Cudina - Neil James Cudmore - Firefighter Thomas Patrick Cullen III - Joan McConnell Cullinan - Joyce Cummings - Brian Thomas Cummins - Michael J. Cunningham - Firefighter Robert Curatolo - Laurence Curia - Paul Dario Curioli - Patrick Currivan - Beverly Curry - Sgt. Michael Curtin - Patricia Cushing - Gavin Cushny - Police Officer John D'Allara - Vincent D'Amadeo - Jack L. D'Ambrosi Jr. - Mary D'Antonio - Firefighter Lt. Edward Alexander D'Atri - Firefighter Michael D'Auria - Michael J. D'Esposito - Manuel Da Mota - Caleb Arron Dack - Carlos S. DaCosta - Jason Dahl - Brian P. Dale - Thomas A. Damaskinos - Jeannine Marie Damiani-Jones - Patrick W. Danahy - Police Officer Vincent G. Danz - Dwight Donald Darcy - Elizabeth Ann Darling - Annette Andrea Dataram - Lawrence Davidson - Michael Allen Davidson - Firefighter Scott Matthew Davidson - Niurka Davila - Ada M. Davis - Clinton Davis Sr. - Wayne Terrial Davis - Anthony Richard Dawson - Calvin Dawson - Firefighter Edward James Day - Ana Gloria Pocasangre de Barrera - Jayceryll M. de Chavez - Emerita (Emy) De La Pena - Azucena de la Torre - William T. Dean - Robert J. DeAngelis Jr. - Firefighter Thomas P. Deangelis - Dorothy Alma DeAraujo - Tara Debek - James Daniel Debeuneure - Anna Debin - James V. DeBlase - Paul DeCola - Capt. Gerald Francis Deconto - Simon Dedvukaj - Jason DeFazio - David A. Defeo - Jennifer DeJesus - Monique E. DeJesus - Nereida DeJesus - Manuel Del Valle Jr. - Donald A. Delapenha - Vito Joseph Deleo - Danielle Delie - Joseph A. Della Pietra - Palmina Delli Gatti - Colleen Ann Deloughery - Joseph Deluca - Anthony Demas - Firefighter Martin DeMeo - Francis X. Deming - Carol K. Demitz - Kevin Dennis - Thomas F. Dennis - Jean C. DePalma - Jose Nicholas Depena - Robert Deraney - Michael DeRienzo - Firefighter David Paul DeRubbio - Jemal Legesse DeSantis - Christian D. DeSimone - Edward DeSimone III - Firefighter Lt. Andrew Desperito - Cindy Ann Deuel - Jerry DeVito - Robert P. Devitt Jr. - Firefighter Dennis Lawrence Devlin - Firefighter Gerard Dewan - Michael L. DiAgostino - Lourdes Galletti Diaz - Matthew Diaz - Nancy Diaz - Obdulio Ruiz Diaz - Michael Diaz-Piedra III - Judith Berquis Diaz-Sierra - Patricia F. DiChiaro - Rodney Dickens - Lt. Col. Jerry Don Dickerson Jr. - Joseph D. Dickey Jr. - Lawrence Patrick Dickinson - Michael D. Diehl - John DiFato - Vincent F. DiFazio - Carl DiFranco - Donald J. DiFranco - Alexandra Costanza Digna - Eddie Dillard - Debra Ann DiMartino - David DiMeglio - Stephen P. Dimino - William J. Dimmling - Christopher Dincuff - Jeffrey M. Dingle - Anthony DiOnisio Jr. - Firefighter George DiPasquale - Joseph DiPilato - Douglas Frank DiStefano - Donald Americo DiTullio - Ramzi A. Doany - Johnnie Doctor Jr. - John J. Doherty - Melissa C. Doi - Brendan Dolan - Capt. Robert Edward Dolan - Neil Dollard - James Domanico - Alberto Dominguez - Firefighter Lt. Kevin Donnelly - Jacqueline Donovan - Cmdr. William Howard Donovan Jr. - Stephen Dorf - Thomas Dowd - Mary Yolanda Dowling - Firefighter Ray M. Downey - Frank Joseph Doyle - Joseph M. Doyle - Randy Drake - Patrick Joseph Driscoll - Police Officer Stephen Patrick Driscoll - Charles Droz - Mirna A. Duarte - Luke A Dudek - Christopher Michael Duffy - Firefighter Gerard Dufy - Michael Joseph Duffy - Thomas W. Duffy - Antoinette Duger - Sareve Dukat - Cmdr. Patrick S. Dunn - Christopher Joseph Dunne - Richard A. Dunstan - Patrick Thomas Dwyer - Joseph Anthony Eacobacci - John Bruce Eagleson - Edward Thomas Earhart - Robert D. Eaton - Dean P. Eberling - Margaret Ruth Echtermann - Paul Robert Eckna - Constantine (Gus) Economos - Barbara G. Edwards - Dennis Michael Edwards - Michael Hardy Edwards - Christine Egan - Lisa Egan - Firefighter Capt. Martin Egan Jr. - Michael Egan - Samantha Egan - Carol Eggert - Lisa Caren Weinstein Ehrlich - John Ernst (Jack) Eichler - Eric Adam Eisenberg - Daphne F. Elder - Firefighter Michael J. Elferis - Valerie Silver Elis - Albert Alfry William Elmarry - Lt. Cmdr. Robert Randolph Elseth - Edgar H. Emery Jr. - Doris Suk-Yuen Eng - Ulf Ramm Ericson - Erwin L. Erker - William J. Erwin - Fanny M. Espinoza - Brigette Ann Esposito - Firefighter Francis Esposito - Firefighter Lt. Michael Esposito - William Esposito - Ruben Esquilin Jr. - Sadie Ette - Barbara G. Etzold - Eric Brian Evans - Firefighter Robert Evans - Meredith Emily June Ewart - Catherine K. Fagan - Patricia M. Fagan - Keith G. Fairben - Charles S. Falkenberg - Dana Falkenberg - Zoe Falkenberg - Jamie Lynn Fallon - William Fallon - William F. Fallon Jr. - Anthony J. Fallone Jr. - Dolores B. Fanelli - Robert Fangman - Firefighter John Joseph Fanning - Kathleen (Kit) Faragher - Firefighter Capt. Thomas Farino - Nancy Carole Farley - Paige Farley-Hackel - Elizabeth Ann (Betty) Farmer - Douglas Farnum - John G. Farrell - John W. Farrell - Firefighter Terrence Patrick Farrell - Firefighter Capt. Joseph Farrelly - Thomas P. Farrelly - Syed Abdul Fatha - Christopher Faughnan - Wendy R. Faulkner - Shannon M. Fava - Bernard D. Favuzza - Police Officer Robert Fazio Jr. - Ronald C. Fazio - Firefighter William Feehan - Francis J. (Frank) Feely - Garth E. Feeney - Sean B. Fegan - Firefighter Lee S. Fehling - Peter Feidelberg - Firefighter Alan D. Feinberg - Rosa M. Feliciano - Edward P. Felt - Edward T. Fergus Jr. - George Ferguson - James Joe Ferguson - Henry Fernandez - Judy H. Fernandez - Elisa Giselle Ferraina - Anne Marie Sallerin Ferreira - Robert John Ferris - David Francis Ferrugio - Louis V. Fersini Jr. - Mike Ferugio - Bradley James Fetchet - Jennifer Louise Fialko - Kristen Fiedel - Amelia V. Fields - Samuel Fields - Alexander Milan Filipov - Michael Bradley Finnegann - Timothy J. Finnerty - Firefighter Michael Curtis Fiore - Stephen J. Fiorelli - Paul M. Fiori - John Fiorito - Firefighter Lt. John R. Fischer - Andrew Fisher - Bennet Lawson Fisher - Gerald P. Fisher - John Roger Fisher - Thomas J. Fisher - Lucy Fishman - Ryan D. Fitzgerald - Thomas Fitzpatrick - Richard P. Fitzsimons - Salvatore A. Fiumefreddo - Darlene Flagg - Wilson Flagg - (Donovan) Christina Flannery - Eileen Flecha - Firefighter Andre G. Fletcher - Carl Flickinger - Matthew Michael Flocco - Firefighter John Joseph Florio - Joseph W. Flounders - Carol Flyzik - David Fodor - Firefighter Lt. Michael N. Fodor - Steven Mark Fogel - Firefighter Thomas Foley - Jane C. Folger - Firefighter David Fontana - Chih Min (Dennis) Foo - Del Rose Forbes-Cheatham - Godwin Forde - Donald A. Foreman - Christopher Hugh Forsythe - Claudia Alicia Martinez Foster - Noel J. Foster - Sandra N. Foster - Ana Fosteris - Firefighter Robert J. Foti - Jeffrey L. Fox - Virginia Fox - Pauline Francis - Virgin (Lucy) Francis - Gary J. Frank - Morton Frank - Peter Christopher Frank - Colleen Laura Fraser - Richard K. Fraser - Kevin Joseph Frawley - Clyde Frazier Jr. - Lillian I. Frederick - Firefighter Andrew Fredericks - Jamitha Freemen - Brett O. Freiman - Firefighter Lt. Peter L. Freund - Arlene E. Fried - Alan Wayne Friedlander - Andrew K. Friedman - Paul Friedman - Gregg J. Froehner - Lisa Frost - Peter Christian Fry - Clement Fumando - Steven Elliot Furman - Paul James Furmato - Carleton D.B. Fyfe - Fredric Gabler - Richard P. Gabriel Sr. - Richard S. Gabrielle - James Andrew Gadiel - Pamela Gaff - Ervin Vincent Gailliard - Deanna L. Galante - Grace Galante - Anthony Edward Gallagher - Daniel James Gallagher - John Patrick Gallagher - Cono E. Gallo - Vincenzo Gallucci - Thomas Edward Galvin - Giovanna (Genni) Gambale - Firefighter Thomas Gambino Jr. - Giann F. Gamboa - Ronald Gamboa - Firefighter Peter J. Ganci Jr. - Ladkat K. Ganesh - Claude Michael Gann - Firefighter Lt. Charles William Garbarini - Andrew Garcia - David Garcia - Jorge Luis Morron Garcia - Juan Garcia - Marlyn C. Garcia - Christopher Gardner - Douglas B. Gardner - Harvey J. Gardner III - Jeffrey B. Gardner - Firefighter Thomas Gardner - William Arthur Gardner - Francesco Garfi - Roco Gargano - James M. Gartenberg - Firefighter Matthew David Garvey - Firefighter Bruce Gary - Boyd A. Gatton - Donald Richard Gavagan Jr. - Peter Alan Gay - Terence D. Gazzini - Paul Hamilton Geier - Julie M. Geis - Peter Gelinas - Steven Paul Geller - Howard G. Geling Jr. - Peter Victor Genco - Steven Gregory Genovese - Alayne F. Gentul - Linda M. George - Firefighter Edward F. Geraghty - Suzanne Geraty - Ralph Gerhardt - Robert J. Gerlich - Firefighter Denis Germain - Marina R. Gertsberg - Susan M. Getzendanner - Capt. Lawrence Daniel Getzfred - James Gerard Geyer - Cotz Ghee - Joseph M. Giaccone - Firefighter Lt. Vincent Francis Giammona - Debra L. Gibbon - Firefighter James Giberson - Brenda C. Gibson - Craig Neil Gibson - Firefighter Ronnie Gies - Laura A. Giglio - Andrew Clive Gilbert - Timothy Paul Gilbert - Paul Stuart Gilbey - Firefighter Paul John Gill - Mark Y Gilles - Evan H. Gillette - Ronald Gilligan - Laura Gilly - Firefighter Lt. John F. Ginley - Donna Marie Giordano - Firefighter Jeffrey Giordano - Firefighter John Giordano - Steven A. Giorgetti - Martin Giovinazzo - Kum-Kum Girolamo - Salvatore Gitto - Cynthia Giugliano - Mon Gjonbalaj - Dianne Gladstone - Firefighter Keith Glascoe - Thomas I. Glasser - Edmund Glazer - Harry Glenn - Barry H. Glick - Jeremy Glick - Steven Lawrence Glick - John T. Gnazzo - William (Bill) Robert Godshalk - Michael Gogliormella - Brian Fredric Goldberg - Jeffrey Grant Goldflam - Michelle Herman Goldstein - Monica Goldstein - Steven Goldstein - Andrew H. Golkin - Dennis J. Gomes - Enrique Antonio Gomez - Jose Bienvenido Gomez - Manuel Gomez Jr. - Jenine Gonzalez - Mauricio Gonzalez - Rosa J. Gonzalez - Lynn Catherine Goodchild - Calvin J. Gooding - Harry Goody - Kiran Reddy Gopu - Catherine Carmen Gorayeb - Lisa Reinhart Fenn Gordenstein - Kerene Gordon - Sebastian Gorki - Kieran Gorman - Thomas E. Gorman - Michael Edward Gould - Douglas A. Gowell - John Grabowski - Christopher Michael Grady - Edwin John Graf III - David M. Graifman - Gilbert Granados - Lauren Grandcolas - Winston A. Grant - Christopher Stewart Gray - Ian J. Gray - Firefighter James Michael Gray - Linda Mair Grayling - John Michael Grazioso - Timothy Grazioso - Andrew Peter Charles Curry Green - Derrick Arthur Green - Wade Brian Green - Wanda Anita Green - Ellen Myra Greenberg - Donald F. Greene - Gayle R. Greene - James Arthur Greenleaf Jr. - Eileen Marsha Greenstein - Elizabeth (Lisa) Martin Gregg - Denise Gregory - Donald H. Gregory - Florence M. Gregory - Pedro Grehan - John M. Griffin - Tawanna Griffin - Joan D. Griffith - Warren Grifka - Ramon Grijalvo - David Grimner - The Rev. Francis E. Grogan - Linda Gronlund - Kenneth Grouzalis - Firefighter Joseph Grzelak - Matthew J. Grzymalski - Robert Joseph Gschaar - Liming Gu - Richard Jerry Guadagno - Firefighter Jose Guadalupe - Yan Z. (Cindy) Guan - Firefighter Geoffrey E. Guja - Firefighter Lt. Joseph Gullickson - Babita Guman - Douglas G. Gurian - Janet H. Gustafson - Philip T. Guza - Barbara Guzzardo - Peter Guylavary - Gary Robert Haag - Andrea Lyn Haberman - Barbara M. Habib - Philip Haentzler - Nizam A. Hafiz - Karen Hagerty - Steven Hagis - Mary Lou Hague - Firefighter David Halderman Jr. - Maile Rachel Hale - Diane M. Hale-McKinzy - Richard Hall - Stanley Hall - Vaswald George Hall - Robert John Halligan - Firefighter Lt. Vincent Halloran - Carolyn B. Halmon - James D. Halvorson - Felicia Hamilton - Firefighter Robert Hamilton - Carl Max Hammond Jr. - Frederic Kim Han - Christopher James Hanley - Firefighter Sean Hanley - Valerie Joan Hanna - Firefighter Thomas Hannafin - Kevin James Hannaford - Michael L. Hannan - Christine Lee Hanson - Peter Hanson - Vassilios G. Haramis - James A. Haran - Gerald F. Hardacre - Jeffrey P. Hardy - Timothy John Hargrave - Frances Haros - Firefighter Lt. Harvey L. Harrell - Firefighter Lt. Stephen Gary Harrell - Aisha Harris - Stewart D. Harris - John Patrick Hart - Eric Samadikan Hartono - John Clinton Hartz - Emeric J. Harvey - Peter Hashem - Firefighter Capt. Thomas Theodore Haskell Jr. - Firefighter Timothy Haskell - Joseph John Hasson III - Leonard William Halton Jr. - Firefighter Capt. Terence S. Hatton - Firefighter Michael H. Haub - Timothy Aaron Haviland - Donald G. Havlish Jr. - Nobuhiro Hayatsu - James E. Hayden - Philip Hayes - Robert Jay Hayes - William Ward Haynes - Scott Hazelcorn - Firefighter Lt. Michael K. Healey - Robert Bernstein Heber - Charles Francis Xavier Heeran - Firefighter John Heffernan - Michele Heidenberger - Sheila Hein - Howard Joseph Heller Jr. - JoAnn L. Heltibridle - Mark F. Hemschoot - Firefighter Ronnie Lee Henderson - Janet Hendricks - Brian Hennessey - Edward (Ted) R. Hennessy Jr. - Michelle M. Henrique - Firefighter Joseph P. Henry - Firefighter William Henry - John Henwood - Robert Allan Hepburn - Mary (Molly) Herencia - Lindsay Coates Herkness III - Claribel Hernandez - Norberto Hernandez - Gary Herold - Jeffrey A. Hersch - Firefighter Thomas Hetzel - Firefighter Lt. Timothy Higgins - Robert D. Higley II - Todd Russell Hill - Clara Victorine Hinds - Neal Hinds - Mark D. Hindy - Katsuyuki Hirai - Heather Malia Ho - Tara Yvette Hobbs - Thomas A. Hobbs - James L. Hobin - Robert Wayne Hobson III - DaJuan Hodges - Ronald George Hoerner - Patrick Aloysius Hoey - John A. Hofer - Frederick J. Hoffman - Joseph Hoffman - Marcia Hoffman - Michele L. Hoffman - Stephen G. Hoffman - Judith Florence Hofmiller - Maj. Wallace Cole Hogan Jr. - Thomas Warren Hohlweck Jr. - Firefighter Jonathan R. Hohmann - Cora Hidalgo Holland - John Holland - Joseph Francis Holland III - Jimmie Ira Holley - Elizabeth Holmes - Firefighter Thomas P. Holohan Jr. - Herbert W. Homer - LeRoy Wilton Homer Jr. - James P. Hopper - Montgomery McCullough Hord - Michael Horn - Matthew D. Horning - Robert L. Horohoe Jr. - Michael R. Horrocks - Aaron Horwitz - Charles J. Houston - Uhuru G. Houston - Angela Houtz - George Howard - Brady K. Howell - Michael C. Howell - Steven L. Howell - Jennifer L. Howley - Milagros Hromada - Marian Hrycak - Kris R. Hughes - Melissa Harrington Hughes - Paul R. Hughes - Robert T. "Bobby" Huges Jr. - Thomas F. Hughes - Timothy Robert Hughes - Susan Huie - Mychal Lamar Hulse - John Nicholas Humber Jr. - Kathleen (Casey) Hunt - William C. Hunt - Firefighter Joseph Hunter - Peggie Hurt - Robert Hussa - Lt. Col. Stephen Neil Hyland Jr. - Robert J. Hymel - Firefighter Capt. Walter Hynes - Joseph Ianelli - Firefighter Jonathan Lee Ielpi - Michael Patrick Iken - Daniel lkanayev - Firefighter Capt. Frederick Ill Jr. - Abraham Nethanel Ilowitz - Anthony P. Infante Jr. - Louis s. Inghilterra - Christopher N. Ingrassia - Paul Innella - Stephanie V. Irby - Douglas Irgang - Kristin A. Irvine-Ryan - Todd A. Isaac - Erik Hans Isbrandtsen - William Iselepis Jr. - Waleed Iskandar - Aram Iskenderian Jr. - John Iskyan - Aleksandr Valeryerich Ivantsov - Sgt. Maj. Lacey B. Ivory - Virginia Jablonski - Bryan Jack - Brooke Alexandra Jackman - Aaron Jacobs - Ariel Louis Jacobs - Jason Kyle Jacobs - Michael Grady Jacobs - Steven A. Jacobson - Steven D. Jacoby - Ricknauth Jaggernauth - Jake Jagoda - Yudh V.S. Jain - Maria Jakubiak - Robert Adrien Jalbert - Gricelda E. James - Mark Jardin - Amy N. Jarret - Francois Jean-Pierre - Paul E. Jeffers - John Charles Jenkins - Joseph Jenkins Jr. - Alan K. Jensen - Prem N. Jerath - Farah Jeudy - Hweidar Jian - Eliezer Jimenez Jr. - Luis Jimenez Jr. - Nicholas John - Lt. Col. Dennis M. Johnson - LaShawana Johnson - Scott M. Johnson - Firefighter William Johnston - Allison Horstmann Jones - Arthur J. Jones III - Brian L. Jones - Charles E. Jones - Christopher D. Jones - Donald T. Jones - Donald W. Jones - Judith Jones - Linda Jones - Mary S. Jones - Robert Thomas Jordan - Ingeborg Joseph - Firefighter Karl Henri Joseph - Stephen Joseph - Jane Eileen Josiah - Firefighter Lt. Anthony Jovic - Firefighter Angel Luis Juarbe Jr. - Karen Susan Juday - Ann Judge - Firefighter the Rev. Mychal Judge - Paul W. Jurgens - Thomas Edward Jurgens - Shari Kandell - Howard Lee Kane - Jennifer Lynn Kane - Firefighter Vincent D. Kane - Joon Koo Kang - Sheldon R. Kanter - Deborah H. Kaplan - Robin Kaplan - Alvin Peter Kappelmann Jr. - Charles Karczewski - William A. Karnes - Douglas G. Karpiloff - Firefighter Charles L. Kasper - Andrew Kates - John Katsimatides - Sgt. Robert Kaulfers - Don Jerome Kauth Jr. - Edward T. Keane - Richard M. Keane - Lisa Kearney-Griffin - Karol Ann Keasler - Barbara Keating - Firefighter Paul H. Keating - Leo Russell Keene III - Brenda Kegler - Chandler Keller - Peter Rodney Kellerman - Joseph P. Kellett - Frederick H. Kelley - James Joseph Kelley - Joseph A. Kelly - Maurice Patrick Kelly - Firefighter Richard John Kelly Jr. - Thomas Michael Kelly - Firefighter Thomas Richard Kelly - Firefighter Thomas W. Kelly - Timothy C. Kelly - William Hill Kelly Jr. - Robert C. (Bob) Kennedy - Firefighter Thomas J. Kennedy - Yvonne Kennedy - John Keohane - Ralph Kershaw - Firefighter Lt. Ronald T. Kerwin - Howard L. Kestenbaum - Douglas D. Ketcham - Ruth E. Ketler - Boris Khalif - Norma Khan - Sarah Khan - Taimour Firaz Khann - Rajesh Khandelwal - SeiLai Khoo - Satoshi Kikuchihara - Andrew Jay-Hoon Kimm - Lawrence Don Kim - Sue Kim-Hanson - Mary Jo Kimelman - Heinrich Kimmig - Karen A. Kincaid - Amy R. King - Andrew Marshall King - Lucille T. King - Lisa M. King-Johnson - Brian Kinney - Chris Michael Kirby - Howard (Barry) Kirschbaum - Glenn Davis Kirwin - Richard J. Klares - Peter A. Klein - Alan D. Kleinberg - Karen J. Klitzmann - Police Officer Ronald Philip Kloepfer - Andrew Knox - Thomas Patrick Knox - Yevgeny Knyazev - Rebecca Lee Koborie - Deborah Kobus - Gary Edward Koecheler - Frank J. Koestner - Ryan Kohart - Vanessa Lynn Kolpak - Irina Kolpakova - Abdoulaye Kone - Dorota Kopiczko - Firefighter Scott Kopytko - Bojan Kostic - Danielle Kousoulis - David Kovalcin - John J. Kren - Firefighter William Krukowski - Lyudmila Ksido - Toshiya Kuge - Shekhar Kumar - Firefighter Kenneth Kumpel - Frederick Kuo Jr. - Patricia Kuras - Nauka Kushitani - Firefighter Thomas Kuveikis - Victor Kwarkye - Ku Fai Kwok - Angela R. Kyte - Kathryn L. LaBorie - Amarnauth Lachhman - Andrew LaCorte - James P. Ladley - Joseph A. Lafalce - Jeanette LaFond-Menichino - Firefighter David LaForge - Michael Patrick LaForte - Neil K. Lai - Vincent A. Laieta - Firefighter William David Lake - Franco Lalama - Chow Kwan Lam - Lt. Michael Scott Lamana - Stephen LaMantia - Amy Hope Lamonsoff - Firefighter Robert T. Lane - Brendan M. Lang - Rosanne P. Lang - Venessa Langer - Mary Lou Langley - Firefighter Peter J. Langone - Police Officer Thomas Langone - Michele B. Lanza - Ruth Sheila Lapin - Carol Ann LaPlante - Ingeborg Astrid Desiree Lariby - Robin Larkey - Judy Larocque - Christopher Randall Larrabee - Hamidou S. Larry - John Adam Larson - N. Janis Lasden - Gary E. Lasko - Nicholas C. Lassman - Paul Laszczynski - Jeffrey Latouche - Charles Laurencin - Stephen James Lauria - Maria Lavache - Denis F. Lavelle - Jeannine M. LaVerde - Anna A. Laverty - Steven Lawn - Robert A. Lawrence - Nathaniel Lawson - David W. Laychak - Eugene Lazar - Police Officer James Leahy - Firefighter Lt. Joseph Gerard Leavey - Firefighter Neil Leavy - Robert George LeBlanc - Leon Lebor - Kenneth Charles Ledee - Alan J. Lederman - Elena Ledesma - Alexis Leduc - Daniel John Lee - David S. Lee - Dong Lee - Gary H. Lee - Hyun-joon (Paul) Lee - Juanita Lee - Kathryn Blair Lee - Linda C. Lee - Lorraine Lee - Myung-woo Lee - Richard Y.C. Lee - Stuart (Soo-Jin) Lee - Yang Der Lee - Stephen Lefkowitz - Adriana Legro - Edward J. Lehman - Eric Andrew Lehrfeld - David Ralph Leistman - David P. LeMagne - Joseph A. Lenihan - John J. Lennon Jr. - John Robinson Lenoir - Jorge Luis Leon - Matthew Gerard Leonard - Michael Lepore - Charles Antoine Lesperance - Jeffrey Earle LeVeen - John D. Levi - Alisha Caren Levin - Neil D. Levin - Robert Levine - Robert M. Levine - Shai Levinhar - Daniel C. Lewinn - Adam J. Lewis - Jennifer Lewis - Kenneth Lewis - Margaret Susan Lewis - Ye Wei Liang - Orasri Liangthanasarn - Firefighter Daniel F. Libretti - Ralph M. Licciardi - Edward Lichtschein - Samantha Lightbourn-Allen - Steven B. Lillianthal - Firefighter Carlos R. Lillo - Craig Damian Lilore - Arnold A. Lim - Darya Lin - Weirong Lin - Thomas V. Linehan Jr. - Firefighter Robert Thomas Linnane - Alan Linton - Diane Theresa Lipari - Lorraine Lisi - Paul Lisson - Vincent Litto - Ming-Hao Liu - Joseph Livera - Nancy Liz - Harold Lizcano - Martinn Lizzul - George A. Llanes - Elizabeth Claire Logler - Catherine Lisa Loquidice - Jerome Robert Lohez - Michael W. Lomax - Maj. Steve Long - Laura M. Longing - George Lopez - Luis Lopez - Maclovio Lopez Jr. - Manuel L. Lopez - Joseph Lostrangio - Chet Louie - Stuart Seid Louis - Firefighter Joseph Lovero - Sara Low - Michael W. Lowe - Garry Lozier - John Peter Lozowsky - Charles Peter Lucania - Edward (Ted) H. Luckett II - Mark G. Ludvigsen - Lee Charles Ludwig - Sean Thomas Lugano - Daniel Lugo - Marie Lukas - William Lum Jr. - Michael P. Lunden - Christopher Lunder - Anthony Luparello - Gary Lutnick - Linda Luzzicone - Alexander Lygin - CeeCee Lyles - Farrell Peter Lynch - James Francis Lynch - Louise A. Lynch - Michael Lynch - Richard Dennis Lynch Jr. - Robert H. Lynch - Sean Lynch - Sean Patrick Lynch - Terrance M. Lynch - Firefighter Michael J. Lyons - Monica Lyons - Nehamon Lyons IV - Firefighter Patrick Lyons - Robert Francis Mace - Marianne MacFarlane - Jan Maciejewski - Susan A. MacKay - Catherine Fairfax MacRea - Richard B. Madden - Simon Maddison - Noell Maerz - Jeannieann Maffeo - Jay Robert Magazine - Brian Magee - Charles Wilson Magee - Joseph Maggitti - Ronald E. Magnuson - Daniel L. Maher - Thomas Anthony Mahon - Firefighter William Mahoney - Joseph Maio - Abdu Malahi - Debora Maldonado - Myrna T. Maldonado-Agosto - Alfred R. Maler - Gregory James Malone - Edward Francis (Teddy) Maloney III - Firefighter Joseph E. Maloney - Gene E. Maloy - Christian Maltby - Francisco Miguel (Frank) Mancini - Joseph Mangano- Sara Elizabeth Manley - Debra M. Mannetta - Marion Victoria (Vickie) Manning - Terence J. Manning - James Maounis - Alfred Gilles Padre Joseph Marchand - Firefighter Joseph Marchbanks Jr. - Hilda Marcin - Peter Edward Mardikian - Edward Joseph Mardovich - Firefighter Lt. Charles Joseph Margiotta - Louis Neil Mariani - Firefighter Kenneth Joseph Marino - Lester Vincent Marino - Vita Marino - Kevin D. Marlo - Jose J. Marrero - Firefighter John Marshall - Shelleyy A. Marshall - James Martello - Michael A. Marti - Karen A. Martin - Firefighter Lt. Peter Martin - Teresa Martin - William J. Martin Jr. - Brian E. Martineau - Betsy Martinez - Edward J. Martinez - Jose Martinez - Robert Gabriel Martinez - Waleska Martinez Rivera - Lizie Martinez-Calderon - Firefighter Lt. Paul Richard Martini - Firefighter Joseph A. Mascali - Bernard Mascarenhas - Stephen F. Masi - Ada L. Mason - Nicholas G. Massa - Patricia A. Massari - Michael Massaroli - Philip W. Mastrandrea Jr. - Rudolph Mastrocinque - Joseph Mathai - Charles William Mathers - William A. Mathesen - Marcello Matricciano - Margaret Elaine Mattic - Lt. Col. Dean E. Mattson - Robert D. Mattson - Walter Matuza - Lt. Gen. Timothy J. Maude - Charles A. (Chuck) Mauro Jr. - Charles J. Mauro - Dorothy Mauro - Nancy T. Mauro - Robert J. Maxwell - Renee A. May - Tyrone May - Firefighter Keithroy Maynard - Robert J. Mayo - Kathy Nancy Mazza-Delosh - Edward Mazzella Jr. - Jennifer Mazzotta - Kaaria Mbaya - James J. McAlary Jr. - Patricia A. McAneney - Colin Richard McArthur - Firefighter John McAvoy - Kenneth M. McBrayer - Brendan McCabe - Michael J. McCabe - Justin McCarthy - Kevin M. McCarthy - Michael Desmond McCarthy - Robert Garvin McCarthy - Stanley McCaskill - Katie Marie McCloskey - Tara McCloud-Gray - Juliana Valentine McCourt - Ruth Magdaline McCourt - Charles Austin McCrann - Tonyell McDay - Matthew T. McDermott - Joseph P. McDonald - Police Officer Brian G. McDonnell - Michael McDonnell - John F. McDowell Jr. - Eamon J. McEneaney - John Thomas McErlean - Katherine (Katie) McGarry-Noack - Daniel F. McGinley - Mark McGinly - Firefighter Lt. William E. McGinn - Thomas H. McGinnis - Michael Gregory McGinty - Ann McGovern - Scott Martin McGovern - Firefighter William J. McGovern - Stanley S. McGowan - Francis Noel McGuinn - Thomas F. McGuinness Jr. - Patrick J. McGuire - Thomas McHale - Keith McHeffey - Anne M. McHugh - Dennis J. McHugh III - Firefighter Dennis P. McHugh - Michael Edward McHugh Jr. - Robert G. McIlvaine - Donald James McIntyre - Stephanie McKennan - Molly McKenzie - Barry J. McKeon - Darryl Leron McKinney - George Patrick McLaughlin Jr. - Robert C. McLaughlin Jr. - Gavin McMahon - Firefighter Robert Dismas McMahon - Edmund M. McNally - Daniel McNeal - Walter Arthur McNeil - Christine Sheila McNulty - Sean Peter McNulty - Firefighter Robert William McPadden - Firefighter Terence A. McShane - Firefighter Timothy Patrick McSweeney - Firefighter Martin E. McWilliams - Rocco A. Medaglia - Abigail Medina - Anna Medina - Deborah Medwig - Damian Meehan - William J. Meehan Jr. - Firefighter Raymond Meisenheimer - Manuel Emilio Mejia - Eskedar Melaku - Antonio Melendez - Mary Melendez - Christopher D. Mello - Yelena Melnichenko - Stuart Todd Meltzer - Diarelia Jovannah Mena - Dora Menchaca - Firefighter Charles Mendez - Lizette Mendoza - Shevonne Mentis - Wolfgang Menzel - Firefighter Steve Mercado - Wesley Mercer - Ralph Joseph Mercurio - Alan H. Merdinger - George C. Merino - Yamel Merino - George Merkouris - Deborah Merrick - Raymond J. Metz III - Jill A. Metzler - David R. Meyer - Nurul Hug Miah - William Edward Micciulli - Martin Paul Michelstein - Patricia E. (Patti) Mickley - Luis Clodoaldo Revilla Mier - Maj. Ronald D. Milam - Peter T. Milano - Gregory Milanowycz - Lukasz T. Milewski - Corey Peter Miller - Craig James Miller - Firefighter Douglas C. Miller - Firefighter Henry Miller Jr. - Joel Miller - Michael Matthew Miller - Nicole Miller - Phillip D. Miller - Robert Alan Miller - Robert C. Miller Jr. - Benjamin Millman - Charles M. Mills Jr. - Ronald Keith Milstein - Firefighter Robert Minara - William G. Minardi - Louis Joseph Minervino - Wilbert Miraille - Domenick Mircovichh - Rajesh A. Mirpuri - Joseph Mistrulli - Susan Miszkowicz - Firefighter Lt. Paul Thomas Mitchell - Richard Miuccio - Jeffrey Peter Mladenik - Frank V. Moccia Sr. - Firefighter Chief Louis Joseph Modafferi - Boyie Mohammed - Firefighter Lt. Dennis Mojica - Firefighter Manuel Mojica - Manuel Dejesus Molina - Firefighter Carl Molinaro - Justin J. Molisani Jr. - Brian Patrick Monaghan - Franklin Monahan - John G. Monahan - Kristen Montanaro - Craig D. Montano - Firefighter Michael Montesi - Antonio Montoya - Carlos Alberto Montoya - Cheryl A. Monyak - Firefighter Capt. Thomas Moody - Sharon Moore - Laura Lee Morabito - Abner Morales - Carlos Morales - Paula Morales - Gerard (Jerry) P. Moran - John Moran - John Christopher Moran - Kathleen Moran - Lindsay S. Morehouse - George Morell - Steven P. Morello - Firefighter Vincent S. Morello - Yvette Nicole Moreno - Dorothy Morgan - Richard Morgan - Sanae Mori - Bianca Morocho - Leonel Morocho - Dennis G. Moroney - Lynne Irene Morris - Odessa V. Morris - Seth A. Morris - Christopher M. Morrison - Ferdinand V. Morrone - William David Moskal - Briann Anthony Moss - Marco Motroni Sr. - Iouri a. Mouchinski - Jude J. Moussa - Peter C. Moutos - Damion Mowatt - Ted Moy - Firefighter Christopher Mozzillo - Stephen V. Mulderry - Firefighter Michael D. Mullan - Firefighter Dennis Michael Mulligan - Peter James Mulligan - Michael Joseph Mullin - James Donald Munhall - Nancy Muniz - Carlos Mario Munoz - Theresa (Terry) Munson - Robert M. Murach - Cesar Augusta Murillo - Marc A. Murolo - Brian Joseph Murphy - Charles Murphy - Christopher W. Murphy - Edward C. Murphy - James F. Murphy IV - James Thomas Murphy - Kevin James Murphy - Lt. Cmdr. Patrick Jude Murphy - Patrick Sean Murphy - Firefighter Lt. Raymond E. Murphy - Robert Eddie Murphy Jr. - John J. Murray - Susan D. Murray - Valerie Victoria Murray - Richard Todd Myhre - Louis J. Nacke - Firefighter Lt. Robert B. Nagel - Mildred Naiman - Takuya Nakamura - Alexander J.R. Napier - Frank Naples - Firefighter John Napolitano - Catherine A. Nardella - Mario Nardone Jr. - Manika Narula - Shawn M. Nassaney - Narender Nath - Karen S. Navarro - Joseph M. Navas - Francis J. Nazario - Glenroy Neblett - Marcus R. Neblett - Jerome O. Nedd - Laurence Nedell - Luke G. Nee - Pete Negron - Laurie Ann Neira - Ann Nicole Nelson - David William Nelson - Michele Ann Nelson - Firefighter Peter Allen Nelson - Oscar Nesbitt - Firefighter Gerard Terence Nevins - Renee Lucille Newelll - Christopher Newton - Nancy Yuen Ngo - Khang Nguyen - Jody Tepedino Nichilo - Kathleen Ann Nicosia - Martin Niederer - Alfonse J. Niedermeyer III - Frank John Niestadt Jr. - Gloria Nieves - Juan Nieves Jr. - Troy Edward Nilsen - Paul R. Nimbley - John Ballantine Niven - Curtis Terrence Noel - Michael Allen Noeth - Daniel R. Nolan - Robert Walter Noonan - Jacqueline J. Norton - Robert Grant Norton - Daniela R. Notaro - Brian Novotny - Brian Felix Nunez - Jose R. Nunez - Jeffrey Nussbaum - James P. O'Brien Jr. - Michael O'Brien - Scott J. O'Brien - Timothy Michael O'Brien - Firefighter Lt. Daniel O'Callaghan - Dennis J. O'Connor Jr. - Diana J. O'Connor - Keith K. O'Connor - Richard J. O'Connor - Amy O'Doherty - Marni Pont O'Doherty - James Andrew O'Grady - Firefighter Lt. Thomas O'Hagan - Firefighter Patrick O'Keefe - Firefighter Capt. William O'Keefe - Gerald O'Leary - Matthew Timothy O'Mahoney - Seamus L. O'Neal - John P. O'Neill Sr. - Peter J. O'Neill Jr. - Sean Gordon Corbett O'Neill - Firefighter Kevin O'Rourke - Patrick J. O'Shea - Robert W. O'Shea - Timothy O'Sullivan - James A. Oakley - Jefferson Ocampo - Firefighter Douglas Oelschlager - Takashi Ogawa - Albert Ogletree - Philip Paul Ognibene - John Ogonowski - Firefighter Joseph J. Ogren - Firefighter Samuel Oitice - Gerald M. Olcott - Christine Anne Olender - Etsy Carolina Osorio Oliva - Linda Mary Oliva - Edward K. Oliver - Leah E. Oliver - Firefighter Eric T. Olsen - Firefighter Jeffrey James Olsen - Barbara Olson - Maureen L. Olson - Scott W. Olson - Firefighter Steven John Olson - Betty Ann Ong - Michael C. Opperman - Christopher Orgielewicz - Margaret Orloske - Virginia A. Ormiston-Kenworthy - Ruben Ornedo - Ronald Orsini - Peter K. Ortale - Jane Orth - Alexander Ortiz - David Ortiz - Emilio (Peter) Ortiz Jr. - Pablo Ortiz - Paul Ortiz Jr. - Sonia Ortiz - Masaru Ose - James Robert Ostrowski - Jason Douglas Oswald - Firefighter Michael Otten - Isidro Ottenwalder - Firefighter Michael Otten - Isidro Ottenwalder - Michael Ou - Todd Joseph Ouida - Jesus Ovalles - Peter J. Owens - Adianes Oyola - Angel M. Pabon - Israel Pabon - Roland Pacheco - Michael Benjamin Packer - spc. Chin Sun Pak - Deepa K. Pakkala - Firefighter Jeffrey Matthew Palazzo - Thomas Anthony Palazzo - Richard (Rico) Palazzolo - Firefighter Orio Joseph Palmer - Firefighter Frank A. Palombo - Alan N. Palumbo - Christopher M. Panatier - Dominique Pandolfo - Lt. Jonas Martin Panik - Firefighter Paul Pansini - Firefighter John M. Paolillo - Edward J. Papa - Salvatore Papasso - Firefighter James N. Pappageorge - Marie Pappalardo - Vinod K. Parakat - Vijayashanker Paramsothy - Hardai (Casey) Parbhu - James W. Parham - Debra (Debbie) Paris - George Paris - Gye-Hyong Park - Philip L. Parker - Michael A. Parkes - Robert Emmett Parks Jr. - Hasmukhrai Chuckulal Parmar - Firefighter Robert Parro - Diane Parsons - Leobardo Lopez Pascual - Michael J. Pascuma Jr. - Jerrold H. Paskins - Horace Robert Passananti - Suzanne H. Passaro - Avnish Ramanbhai Patel - Dipti Patel - Manish K. Patel - Steven B. Paterson - James Matthew Patrick - Manuel Patrocino - Bernard E. Patterson - Ma. Clifford L. Patterson Jr. - Cira Marie Patti - Robert Edward Pattison - James R. Paul - Patrice Paz - Sharon Cristina Milan Paz - Victor Paz-Gutierrez - Stacey L. Peak - Richard Allen Pearlman - Firefighter Durrell Pearsall Jr. - Thomas Nicholas Pecorelli - Thomas E. Pedicini - Todd D. Pelino - Michael Adrian Pelletier - Anthony Peluso - Angel Ramon Pena - Robert Penninger - Richard A. Penny - Salvatore F. Pepe - Carl Allen Peralta - Robert David Peraza - Jon A. Perconti - Alejo Perez - Angel Perez Jr. - Angela Susan Perez - Anthony Perez - Ivan Perez - Nancy E. Perez - Berinthia Berenson Perkins - Joseph John Perroncino - Edward J. Perrotta - Emelda Perry - Firefighter Lt. Glenn C. Perry - Police Officer John William Perry - Franklin Allan Pershep - Daniel Pesce - Michael J. Pescherine - Davin Peterson - Donald Arthur Peterson - Jean Hoadley Peterson - William Russel Peterson - Mark Petrocelli - Firefighter Lt. Philip S. Petti - Police Officer Glen K. Pettit - Dominick Pezzulo - Kaleen E. Pezzuti - Firefighter Lt. Kevin Pfeifer - Firefighter Lt. Kenneth Phelan - Eugenia Piantieri - Matthew Picerno - Joseph O. Pick - Firefighter Christopher Pickford - Dennis J. Pierce - Maxima J. Pierre - Bernard T. Pietronico - Nicholas P. Pietrunti - Theodoros Pigis - Susan Elizabeth Ancona Pinto - Joseph Piskadlo - Christopher Todd Pitman - Josh Piver - Robert R. Ploger III - Joseph Plumitallo - John M. Pocher - William H. Pohlmann - Laurence M. Polatsch - Thomas H. Polhemus - Steve Pollicino - Susan M. Pollo - Lt. j.g. Darin Howard Pontell - Joshua Poptean - Giovanna Porras - Anthony Portillo - James Edward Potorti - Daphne Pouletsos - Richard Poulos - Stephen E. Poulos - Brandon J. Powell - Scott Powell - Firefighter Shawn Edward Powell - Gregory M. Preziose - Wanda Prince - Firefighter Vincent A. Princiotta - Firefighter Kevin Prior - Everett Martin (Marty) Proctor III - Carrie B. Progen - David Lee Pruim - Firefighter Richard Prunty - John F. Puckett - Robert D. Pugliese - Edward F. Pullis - Patricia Ann Puma - Capt. Jack Punches - Sonia Morales Puopolo - Hemanth Puttur - Joseph John Pycior Jr. - Edward R. Pykon - Christopher Quackenbush - Lars P. Qualben - Firefighter Lincoln Quappe - Beth Ann Quigley - Patrick J. Quigley VI - Firefighter Lt. Michael Quilty - James Francis Quinn - Ricardo Quinn - Carol Rabalais - Christopher Peter A. Racaniello - Firefighter Leonard Ragaglia - Eugene J. Raggio - Laura Marie Ragonese-Snik - Peter F. Raimondi - Harry A. Raines - Lisa J. Raines - Ehtesham U. Raja - Valsa Raju - Firefighter Edward Rall - Lukas (Luke) Rambousek - Julio Fernandez Ramirez - Maria Isabel Ramirez - Harry Ramos - Vishnoo Ramsaroop - Deborah Ramsaur - Lorenzo Ramzey - Lukas Ranbousek - Todd Rancke - Firefighter Adam David Rand - Jonathan C. Randall - Srinivasa Shreyas Ranganath - Anne T. Ransom - Faina Rapoport - Robert Arthur Rasmussen - Amenia Rasool - Roger Mark Rasweiler - Marsha Dianah Ratchford - David Alan James Rathkey - William Ralph Raub - Gerard Rauzi - Alexey Razuvaev - Gregory Reda - Judith A. Reese - Firefighter Donald J. Reagan - Firefighter Lt. Robert M. Regan - Thomas M. Regan - Firefighter Christian Michael Otto Regenhard - Howard Reich - Gregg Reidy - James B. Reilly - Firefighter Kevin O. Reilly - Timothy E. Reilly - Joseph Reina Jr. - Thomas Barnes Reinig - Frank B. Reisman - Joshua Scott Reiss - Karen Renda - John Armand Reo - Richard Rescorla - John Thomas Resta - Martha Reszke - David E. Retik - Todd Reuben - Bruce A. Reynolds - John Frederick Rhodes - Francis S. Riccardelli - Rudolph N. Riccio - AnneMarie (Davi) Riccoboni - David Rice - Eileen Mary Rice - Kenneth F. Rice III - Cecelia E. Richard - Firefighter Lt. Vernon Allan Richard - Police Officer Claude D. Richards - Gregory Richards - Michael Richards - Venesha O. Richards - Alan Jay Richman - John M. Rigo - James Riley - Frederick Rimmele - Theresa (Ginger) Risco - Rose Mary Riso - Moises N. Rivas - Firefighter Joseph Rivelli Jr. - Carmen A. Rivera - Isaias Rivera - Juan William Rivera - Linda Rivera - David E. Rivers - Joseph R. Riverso - Paul Rizza - John Frank Rizzo - Stephen Louis Roach - Joseph Roberto - Leo A. Roberts - Firefighter Michael Roberts - Firefighter Michael Edward Roberts - Donald Walter Robertson Jr. - Jeffrey Robinson - Michell Lee Robotham - Donald Robson - Antonio Augusto Torne Rocha - Raymond J. Rocha - Laura Rockefeller - John M. Rodak - Antonio Jose Carrusca Rodrigues - Firefighter Anthony Rodriguez - Carmen Milagros Rodriguez - Gregory E. Rodriguez - Marsha A. Rodriguez - Richard Rodriguez - David B. Rodriguez-Vargas - Firefighter Matthew Rogan - Jean Roger - Karlie Barbara Rogers - Scott Rohner - Keith Roma - Joseph M. Romagnolo - Efrain Franco Romero Sr. - Elvin Santiago Romero - James A. Romito - Sean Rooney - Eric Thomas - Aida Rosario - Angela Rosario - Mark H. Rosen - Brooke David Rosenbaum - Linda Rosenbaum - Sheryl Lynn Rosembaum - Lloyd D. Rosenberg - Mark Louis Rosenberg - Andrew I. Rosenblum - Joshua M. Rosenblum - Joshua A. Rosenthal - Richard David Rosenthal - Philip M. Rosenzweig - Richard Barry Ross - Daniel Rossetti - Norman Rossinow - Firefighter Nicholas P. Rossomando - Michael Craig Rothberg - Donna Marie Rothenberg - Mark Rothenberg - James. M. Roux - Nick Rowe - Edward V. Rowenhorst - Judy Rowlett - Police Officer Timothy A. Roy Sr. - Firefighter Paul G. Ruback - Ronald J. Ruben - Joanne Rubino - Bart Joseph Ruggiere - Susan Ann Ruggiero - Adam K. Ruhalter - Gilbert Ruiz - Robert E. Russell - Firefighter Stephen P. Russell - Steven Harris Russin - Firefighter Lt. Michael Thomas Russo Sr. - Wayne Alan Russo - William R. Ruth - Edward Ryan - John J. Ryan - Jonathan Stephan Ryan - Firefighter Matthew Lancelot Ryan - Tatian Ryjova - Christina Sunga Ryook -Thierry Saada - Jason E. Sabbaq - Firefighter Thomas E. Sabella - Scott Saber - Charles E. Sabin - Joseph Sacerdote - Jessica Leigh Sachs - Francis J. Sadocha - Jude Elias Safi - Brock Safronoff - Edward Saiya - John Patrick Salamone - Marjorie C. Salamone - Hernando R. Salas - Juan Salas - Esmerlin Salcedo - John Salvatore Salerno Jr. - Rahma Salie - Richard L. Salinardi - Wayne Saloman - Nolbert Salomon - Catherine Patricia Salter - Frank Salvaterra - Paul R. Salvio - Samuel R. Salvo Jr. - Rena Sam-Dinnoo - Carlos Samaniego - John Sammartino - James Kenneth Samuel Jr. - Michael V. San Phillip - Sylvia San Pio Resta - Hugo Sanay-Perafiel - Alva J. Sanchez - Jacquelyn P. Sanchez - Jesus Sanchez - Eric Sand - Stacey Leigh Sanders - Herman Sandler - James Sands Jr. - Ayleen J. Santiago - Kirsten Santiago - Maria Theresa Santillan - Susan G. Santo - Firefighter Christopher Santora - Firefighter John Santore - Mario L. Santoro - Rafael Humberto Santos - Rufino Conrado F. (Roy) Santos III - Victor J. Saracini - Kalyan K. Sarkar - Paul F. Sarle - Firefighter Gregory Saucedo - Susan Sauer - Anthony Savas - Vladimir Savinkin - Jackie Sayegh Duggan - John Sbarbaro - Lt. Col. David M. Scales - Robert L. Scandole Jr. - Michelle Scarpitta - Firefighter Dennis Scauso - Firefighter John A. Schardt - John G. Scharf - Firefighter Fred Claude Scheffold Jr. - Angela Susan Scheinberg - Scott M. Schertzer - Sean Schielke - Steven Francis Schlag - Cmdr. Robert Allan Schlegel - John S. Schlissel - Karen Helen Schmidt - Ian Schneider - Firefighter Thomas G. Schoales - Marisa Di Nardo Schorpp - Frank G. Schott - Firefighter Gerard P. Schrang - Jeffrey Schreier - John T. Schroeder - Susan Lee Kennedy Schuler - Edward W. Schunk - Mark E. Schurmeier - Clarin Shellie Schwartz - John Schwartz - Mark Schwartz - Adriane Victoria Scibetta - Raphael Scorca - Janice Scott - Randolph Scott - Christopher J. Scudder - Arthur Warren Scullin - Michael Seaman - Margaret Seeliger - Carlos Segarra - Jason Sekzer - Matthew Carmen Sellitto - Michael L. Selves - Howard Selwyn - Larry John Senko - Arturo Angelo Sereno - Frankie Serrano - Marian Serva - Alena Sesinova - Adele Sessa - Sita Nermalla Sewnarine - Karen Lynn Seymour-Dietrich - David (Deeg) Sezna Jr. - Thomas Joseph Sgroi - Jayesh Shah - Khalid M. Shahid - Mohammed Shajahan - Gary Shamay - Earl Richard Shanahan - Cmdr. Dan Frederic Shanower - Neil G. Shastri - Kathryn Anne Shatzoff - Barbara A. Shaw - Jeffrey J. Shaw - Robert J. Shay Jr. - Daniel James Shea - Joseph Patrick Shea - Mary Kathleen Shearer - Robert Michael Shearer - Linda Sheehan - Hagay Shefi - Antoinette Sherman - John Anthony Sherry - Atsushi Shiratori - Thomas Shubert - Mark Shulman - See-Wong Shum - Johanna Sigmund - Dianne T. Signer - Firefighter Gregory Sikorsky - Firefighter Stephen Gerard Siller - David Silver - Craig A. Silverstein - Nasima H. Simjee - Bruce Edward Simmons - Diane Simmons - Don Simmons - George Simmons - Arthur Simon - Kenneth Alan Simon - Michael John Simon - Paul Joseph Simon - Marianne Simone - Barry Simowitz - Jane Louise Simpkin - Jeff Simpson - Cheryle D. Sincock - Khamladai K. (Khami) Singh - Roshan R. (Sean) Singh - Thomas Sinton III - Peter A. Siracuse - Muriel F. Siskopoulos - Joseph M. Sisolak - John P. Skala - Francis J. Skidmore Jr. - Paul A. Skrzypek - Christopher Paul Slattery - Vincent R. Slavin - Robert Sliwak - Paul K. Sloan - Firefighter Stanley S. Smagala Jr. - Wendy L. Small - Gregg Harold Smallwood - Catherine T. Smith - Daniel Laurence Smith - Lt. Col. Gary F. Smith - Heather Lee Smith - James G. Smith - Jeffrey Randall Smith - Joyce Smith - Karl Trumbull Smith - Firefighter Kevin Smith - Firefighter Leon Smith Jr. - Police Officer Moira Smith - Rosemary A. Smith - Sandra Fajardo Smith - Bonnie S. Smithwick - Rochelle Monique Snell - Christine Anne Snyder - Dianne Bulls Snyder - Leonard J. Snyder Jr. - Astrid Elizabeth Sohan - Ruben Solares - Naomi Leah Solomon - Daniel W. Song - Mari-Rae Sopper - Michael C. Sorresse - Fabian Soto - Timothy P. Soulas - Gregory T. Spagnoletti - Donald F. Spampinato Jr. - Thomas Sparacio - John Anthony Spataro - Firefighter Robert W. Spear Jr. - Robert Speisman - Maynard S. Spence Jr. - George E. Spencer III - Robert Andrew Spencer - Mary Rubina Sperando - Frank J. Spinelli - William E. Spitz - Firefighter Joseph P. Spor - Saranya Srinuan - Fitzroy St. Rose - Michael F. Stabile - Firefighter Lawrence T. Stack - Firefighter Capt. Timothy Stackpole - Richard James Stadelberger - Eric A. Stahlman - Firefighter Gregory M. Stajk - Alexandru Liviu Stan - Corina Stan - Mary D. Stanley - Anthony M. Starita - Firefighter Jeffrey Stark - Derek James Statkevicus - Patricia J. Statz - Craig William Staub - William V. Steckman - Eric T. Steen - William R. Steiner - Alexander Robbins Steinman - Edna L. Stephens - Andrew Stergiopoulos - Andrew Stern - Normal Lang Steuerle - Martha Stevens - Michael J. Stewart - Richard H. Stewart Jr. - Sanford M. Stoller - Douglas J. Stone - Lonny J. Stone - Jimmy Nevill Storey - Timothy Stout - Thomas S. Strada - James J. Straine Jr. - Edward W. Straub - George Strauch Jr. - Edward T. Strauss - Steven R. Strauss - Sgt. Maj. Larry Strickland - Steven F. Strobert - Firefighter Benjamin Suarez - David S. Suarez - Police Officer Ramon Suarez - Xavier Suarez - Yoichi Sugiyama - William Christopher Sugra - Firefighter Daniel Suhr - David Marc Sullins - Firefighter Lt. Christopher P. Sullivan - Patrick Sullivan - Larry Sumaya - James Joseph Suozzo - Colleen Supinski - Robert Sutcliffe - Selina Sutter - Claudia Suzette Sutton - John F. Swaine - Kristine M. Swearson - Brian D. Sweeney - Firefighter Brian Edward Sweeney - Madeline Sweeney - Kenneth J. Swensen - Thomas F. Swift - Derek O. Sword - Kevin T. Szocik - Gina Sztejnberg - Norbert P. Szurkowski - Harry Taback - Joann Tabeek - Norma C. Taddei - Michael Taddonio - Keiichiro Takahashi - Keiji Takahashi - Phyllis Talbot - Robert R. Talhami - John Talignani - Firefighter Sean Patrick Tallon - Police Officer Paul Talty - Mauria Tam - Rachel Tamares - Hector Tamayo - Michael Andrew Tamuccio - Rhondelle Cherie Tankard - Michael Anthony Tanner - Dennis G. Taormina Jr. - Kenneth Joseph Tarantino - Firefighter Allan Tarasiewicz - Michael C. Tarrou - Ronald Tartaro - Darryl Taylor - Donnie Brooks Taylor - Hilda E. Taylor - Maj. Kip P. Taylor - Leonard Taylor - Lorisa Ceylon Taylor - Michael M. Taylor - Sandra C. Taylor - Sandra Teague - Karl W. Teepe - Firefighter Paul A. Tegtmeier - Anthony Tempesta - Dorothy Temple - Brian J. Terrenzi - Lisa Marie Terry - Goumatie T. Thackurdeen - Harshad Sham Thatte - Michael Theodoridis - Thomas F. Theurkauf Jr. - Lesley Thomas-O'Keefe - Brian T. Thompson - Clive Thompson - Glenn Thompson - Nigel Bruce Thompson - Perry Anthony Thompson - Capt. William Harry Thompson - Eric Raymond Thorpe - Nichola A. Thorpe - Sgt. Tamara Thurman - Sal Tieri Jr. - Firefighter John Patrick Tierney - William R. Tieste - Kenneth F. Tietjen - Stephen Edward Tigheh - Scott C. Timmes - Michael E. Tinley - Jennifer M. Tino - Robert Frank Tipaldi - Firefighter John J. Tipping II - David Tirado - Firefighter Hector Tirado Jr. - Michelle Titolo - Alicia N. Titus - John J. Tobin - Richard J. Todisco - Lt. Cmdr. Otis Vincent Tolbert - Vladimir Tomasevic - Stephen K. Tompsett - Thomas Tong - Doris Torres - Luis Eduardo Torres - Amy E. Toyen - Christopher M. Traina - Daniel Patrick Trant - Abdoul Karim Traore - Glenn J. Travers - Walter (Wally) P. Travers Jr. - Felicia Traylor-Bass - James Anthony Trentini - Mary Barbara Trentini - Lisa L. Trerotola - Karamo Trerra - Michael Trinidad - Francis Joseph Trombino - Gregory J. Trost - Willie Q. Troy - William Tselepis Jr. - Zhanetta Tsoy - Michael Patrick Tucker - Lance Richard Tumulty - Ching Ping Tung - Simon James Turner - Donald Joseph Tuzio - Robert T. Twomey - Jennifer Tzemis - John G. Ueltzhoeffer - Tyler Ugolyn - Michael A. Uliano - Jonathan J. Uman - Anil Shivhari Umarkar - Allen V. Upton - Diane Maria Urban - John Damien Vaccacio - Bradley H. Vadas - Mayra Valdes-Rodriguez - Felix Antonio Vale - Ivan Vale - Benito Valentin - Santos Valentin Jr. - Carlton Francis Valvo II - Pendyala Vamsikrishna - Erica Van Acker - Kenneth W. Van Auken - Firefighter Richard Bruce Van Hine - Daniel M. Van Laere - Edward Raymond Vanacore - Jon C. Vandevander - Frederick T. Varacchi - Gopalakrishnan Varadhan - David Vargas - Scott C. Vasel - Azael Ismael Vasquez - Santos Vasquez - Lt. Cmdr. Ronald James Vauk - Arcangel Vazquez - Firefighter Peter A. Vega - Sankara S. Velamuri - Jorge Velazquez - Firefighter Lawrence Veling - Anthony M. Ventura - David Vera - Loretta A. Vero - Christopher Vialonga - Matthew Gilbert Vianna - Robert A. Vicario - Celeste Torres Victoria - Joanna Vidal - Firefighter John T. Vigiano II - Police Officer Joseph Vincent Vigiano - Frank J. Vignola Jr. - Joseph B. Vilardo - Chantal Vincelli - Melissa Vincent - Francine A. Virgilio - Firefighter Lawrence Virgilio - Joseph G. Visciano - Joshua S. Vitale - Maria Percoco Vola - Lynette D. Vosges - Garo H. Voskerijian - Alfred Vukuosa -Gregory Wachtler - Lt. Col. Karen Wagner - Mary Wahlstrom - Honor Elizabeth Wainio - Gabriela Waisman - Wendy Alice Rosario Wakeford - Courtney Wainsworth Walcott - Victor Wald - Kenneth Waldie - Benjamin Walker - Glenn J. Wall - Mitchell Scott Wallace - Peter G. Wallace - Firefighter Lt. Robert F. Wallace - Roy Wallace - Jean Marie Wallendorf - Matthew Blake Wallens - Meta L. Waller - John Wallice Jr. - Barbara P. Walsh - James Walsh - Firefighter Jeffrey Patrick Walz - Weibin Wang - Firefighter Lt. Michael Warchola - Stephen Gordon Ward - Timothy Ray Ward - James A. Waring - Brian G. Warner - Derrick Washington - Charles Waters - James Thomas (Muddy) Waters Jr. - Firefighter Capt. Patrick J. Waters - Firefighter Kenneth Watson - Michael H. Waye - Todd C. Weaver - Police Officer Walter E. Weaver - Nathaniel Webb - William M. Weems - Joanne Flora Weil - Firefighter Michael Weinberg - Steven Weinberg - Scott Jeffrey Weingard - Steven Weinstein - Simon Weiser - Firefighter David M. Weiss - David T. Weiss - Vincent Wells - Deborah Welsh - Firefighter Timothy Welty - Ssu-Hui (Vanessa) Wen - John Wenckus - Oleh D. Wengerchuk - Peter M. West - Whitfield West - Meredith Lynn Whalen - Firefighter Eugen Whelan - Adam S. White - Firefighter Edward James White - James Patrick White - John S. White - Kenneth W. White - Leonard Anthony White - Malissa White - Staff Sgt. Maudlyn A. White - Olga Kristin Gould White - Sandra L. White - Wayne White - Leanne Marie Whiteside - Firefighter Mark Whitford - Leslie A. Whittington - Michael T. Wholey - Mary Lenz Wieman - Jeffrey David Wiener - William J. Wik - Allison M. Wildman - Firefighter Lt. Glenn Wilkinson - Ernest M. Willcher - John C. Willett - Brian Patrick Williams - Candace Lee Williams - Crossley Williams Jr. - David Williams - Lt. Cmdr. David Lucian Williams - Deborah Lynn Williams - Maj. Dwayne Williams - Kevin Williams - Louie Anthony Williams - Louis Calvin Williams III - Firefighter Lt. John Williamson - Cynthia Wilson - Donna Wilson - William E. Wilson - David H. Winton - Glenn J. Winuk - Thomas Francis Wise - Alan L. Wisniewski - Frank T. Wisniewski - David Wiswall - Sigrid Charlotte Wiswe - Michael R. Wittenstein - Christopher W. Wodenshek - Martin P. Wohlforth - Katherine S. Wolf - Jennifer Y. Wong - Jenny Seu Kueng Low Wong - Siu Cheung Won - Yin Ping (Steven) Wong - Yuk Ping Wong - Brent James Woodall - James J. Woods - Marvin R. Woods - Patrick Woods - Richard Herron Woodwell - Firefighter Capt. David T. Wooley - John Bentley Works - Martin M. Wortley - Rodney James Wotton - William Wren - John Wright - Neil R. Wright - Sandra Wright - Jupiter Yambem - John D. Yamnicky Sr. - Suresh Yanamadala - Vicki C. Yancey - Shuyin Yang - Matthew David Yarnell - Myrna Yaskulka - Shakila Yasmin - Olabisi L. Yee - Kevin Wayne Yokum - Edward P. York - Kevin Patrick York - Firefighter Raymond York - Suzanne Youmans - Barrington L. Young - Donald McArthur Young - Edmond Young - Jacqueline (Jakki) Young - Lisa L. Young - Elkin Yuen - Joseph Zaccoli - Adel Agayby Zakhary - Arkady Zaltsman - Edwin J. Zambrana Jr. - Robert Alan Zampieri - Christopher Rudolph Zarba Jr. - Ira Zaslow - Kenneth Albert Zelman - Abraham J. Zelmanowitz - Matin Morales Zempoaltecatl - Zhe (Zack) Zeng - Marc Scott Zeplin - Jie Yao Justin Zhao - Yuguang Zheng - Ivelin Ziminski - Michael Joseph Zinzi - Charles A. Zion - Julie Lynne Zipper - Salvatore J. Zisa - Prokopios Paul Zois - Joseph J. Zuccala - Andrew Steven Zucker - Igor Zukelman

do you still think it is worth it? war, NOBODY WINS .....
Old 03-07-2002, 10:25 PM   #12
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

SRV1, could you PLEASE compress those pics. It makes it
EXTREMLY hard to read the post. Thank you

Josh

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 01:12 AM   #13
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Well 'Merc', I guess you all know that I was in Beirut and lost some Marine friends there, then I went to the big kitty litter box-Iraq. I won't discuss anything, except a couple of funny moment's that happened.

I sometimes still wake up in a cold sweat with an ENEMY face looking at me. But I can say that after a while I felt sorry for the Iraqi soldiers, but I aint even going there so I'll just hush.

I try to forget - it doesn't always work. I dont hunt animals anymore, a sport I used to love as a teen.

Enough from me.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 01:39 PM   #14
Mr 5 0

Lightbulb War, Part III

srv1:

War is bad. Got it. I think we all figured that out somewhere around first grade.

You clearly put some effort in making a visual point that, what...war kills people and causes misery? I think we all know that.

Although I can appreciate your revulsion for killing and war in general but frankly that's akin to being against poverty or racism. Who isn't? Obvious and also meaningless on the surface unless you're prepared to back it up in some way.

No one here ever claimed war is 'good' or 'right', but it is inevitable and September 11th proved that there is real evil in the world, the U.S. is not exempt from having death and destruction visited on us by those who hate us and we must be prepared to defend ourselves and strike back to rid ourselves of this danger from those who would destroy us.

That people cheer our war victories is perfectly normal; we're cheering defeat of those who would destroy us if they could. As the Arabs cheered the fall of the World Trade Center towers on September 11th, believing Americans deserved to perish as the 'infidels' we are seen to be by fanatic Arab Muslims.

In national armed conflicts adults are faced with the decision to either fight or at least support our soldiers laying their lives on the line, for us. Simply saying 'War is bad' doesn't cut it. If that support involves cheering our battlefield victories, so be it.

Unlike other countries, in America, one always has the option of being a pacifist and simply going around saying 'War is Bad'. Fine. Let those who choose that path do so - and then get out of the way of those fighting and dying to preserve the freedoms that allow the pacifist to choose that position.

In my opinion, I'm certain that most Americans could do just fine without another war of any scope in our lifetimes, but that isn't our option anymore, as it wasn't an option in WWII.

The Korean and Viet Nam conflicts could have been avoided by allowing communists to overrun those particular countries but the U.S. choose to attempt to aid both South Viet Nam and South Korea in a fight against communist aggression against it's neighbors, respectively in 1949-53 (Korea) and 1962-1975 (Viet Nam).

Korea was a stalemate (49 years and counting) and of course, Viet Nam was a debacle for the U.S., as we fought half-heartedly (as compared to say, our actions in Afghanistan) and there was thin political and public support for the 'war'. Viet Nam is now a hell-hole of a country, a police-state with more misery for it's inhabitants than the war probably brought, but we've learned our lesson and won't ever get into that kind of no-win situation again.

Looking back, we blew it big-time there and our servicemen were treated badly by anti-war 'hippies' who found a 'cause' in being against war (and the draft).
Now, 35 years later, Mel Gibson has made a movie that depicts one major Viet Nam battle and shows both sides, or tries to, anyway. Viewers now cheer the men (depicted in the movie) they might have booed back in the mid-1960's.
Now, we know better and cheer the soliders from that era who stood up and fought as best they could in a half-arsed military operation in a bleak place that no one wanted to be.

Yeah, war is bad. No argument, just some perspective beyond cliches and bumper-sticker slogans that I thought one or two folks might be interested in.
Old 03-08-2002, 07:54 PM   #15
srv1
Get down.....

Default Re: War, Part III

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
srv1:

War is bad. Got it. I think we all figured that out somewhere around first grade.

You clearly put some effort in making a visual point that, what...war kills people and causes misery? I think we all know that.

well i guess you got A's in the first grade, good for you! too bad they didnt teach you how to read between the lines!
MR 5.0, alot of people on HEAR what happens in war and dont see it. you talk about the reality of war, but i show it! that is reality! im not trying to make anyone on this board sick to their stomaches of what i have shown. i want people to realize its more than "just a cheer" or "it is the only way at times".
CrazyHorse, i hope i didnt bring back your war memories. that wasnt my purpose at all. im sorry if i did.
well 5.0 you have your opinions. you stated history again. im not against any US soldier who wants to fight for his/her country, but i am not for it either. its too bad that you have to fight for your country to learn that life isnt expendable. someone has to protect our country, right? someone has to make sure we have and keep our freedom, right? what do we have to do to prove this as just? well we all have our own opnion on that. you already know mine.
As for everyone else, i wanted to open peoples eyes a little. i not saying i want to change anyones mind, but as long as i can put these images in the back of their mind, maybe some will think twice.
well this thread is going to go back and forth. i said my 2 cents. i got my point across to those who can read between the lines.
MR 5.0, you can say what you want to say, i dont care. the proof is in the pictures above. they say a picture says a thousand words, more like a thousand tears........

I appreciate all who took the time to look at these pics. Those who served in the past, thanks for reading this. Those who are serving now, i hope you never have to see pics like these in person. SRV1.....(a.k.a. James)

p.s. Tireburner, sorry, i couldnt resize them at the time.
Old 03-08-2002, 08:39 PM   #16
Mr 5 0

Default Re: Re: War, Part III

Originally posted by srv1

MR 5.0,..It's too bad that you have to fight for your country to learn that life isnt expendable.

That makes no sense.

someone has to protect our country, right? someone has to make sure we have and keep our freedom, right?

Correct.

what do we have to do to prove this as just?

If you have to ask that question - I can't help you. You're apparently confused and need to read some history and try to understand why America and our Constitutional Republic has stood for 225 years. It wasn't because we appeased our enemies or were afraid to fight when attacked.
A free people is a powerful weapon.

well we all have our own opnion on that. you already know mine..

I assume you would attempt to appease our enemy and apologize for our freedom and democratic government. Anything but fight for your freedom.

I covered some history in order to provide some perspective but alas, it seems to have been wasted. Too bad. When you get past a bumper-sticker mentality, you may grasp the point of the necessity of war and fighting for something beyond your own narrow interests. Maybe not.

O.K., we know where you stand. Thanks for the info.