MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-11-2001, 12:54 PM   #1
Cindy
Registered Member

Post Everyone needs to pray...

Pray for all the innocent fallen victims of this malicious unspeakable attack..

------------------
Cindy (I'll be running 1 day) Crawford
Modular Motor 11
NMRA 7000
NHRA SST 226
http://www.gocindy.com

Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 01:22 PM   #2
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Unhappy

Cindy:

Yes, for those who are even the least bit religious, now is the time for pray for the fallen victims, the injured and the good folks who will be helping with the rescue; police, fire and medical workers, they all need our prayers for strength, as do the families of those killed or injured today.

Pray too, for our nations leaders, that they will be safe, and that the resources of our government will be effectively used to quickly identify the source of this outrage against America and it's people, and that our highest officials, including the President, will respond in a way that will prevent this from happening again by punishing those in any way involved, and by punishing the countries that aid in causing destruction and sudden death to innocent people.

This act of cowardice must not be allowed to stand. America must retaliate. Terrorist's bases must be destroyed, terrorist's financial resources must be clamped off and nations that choose to support and shelter such terrorists must pay the price for that aid that kills Americans. This must be stopped. This is no time for half-measures, 'diplomacy' and hot air from politicians.
This is a time for swift and decisive retaliation from the most powerful, freest nation on earth. If we cannot respond with force to this outrage, what will it take?

This is a time of testing for President George W. Bush; the world will be watching not only what we say, but what we, as a nation do in this time of crisis. We must act, soon and with the full measure of our military might if necessary.

This terrorist act cannot stand, because if it is explained and apologized away by the leadership of our country, we are doomed to see it happen over and over again, worse each time. We must act, not just talk. This outrage against America must be answered.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 03:31 PM   #3
Cindy
Registered Member

You are so very right and i couldnt of said it better myself. I feel like im in a nightmare.....

Cindy

------------------
Cindy (I'll be running 1 day) Crawford
Modular Motor 11
NMRA 7000
NHRA SST 226
http://www.gocindy.com

Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 12:16 AM   #4
mustang marty gt

nicely said 5.0 i couln't agree more i went through the desert storm fiasco , myself they did,nt let us finish the job , i'm free of the military now -12 year's but if they find out ,who the scum is , i will be back in my cammo's tomorrow ready to rock, god bless all the victim's & family may they , rip. & jesus take the dead into his , wondrful arm's forever .

------------------