View Single Post
Old 01-18-2002, 03:37 AM   #4
C Pony Go
Registered Member

Belle-I must say this..

In the time that you posted this ,I was just commenting in the ladies section on how refreshing it was to find a site that so many female members. The influx of women into a male dominated sport only helps to inhance and bring to insight to an already awesome hobby and business such as ours...

Personally though,I am new here and I have read a great many of the posts to get a feel of how everyone was before committing to a new "regular" site where I may wish to OFFER my opinion and expeirence.From the posts n threads that either you responded to that were mine or that we shared ,it is of my opinion that your are straight forward...nothing wrong with that as it leaves little room for reading between the lines like so many people brought on computers do. That last sentence leading me to say this and no disrespect intended to anyone who reads this but,if more people(certain internet writers/posters) would step out from in front of the screen and learn to more socially communicate on a one to one /face to face situation,they would also become better people on the net....

sorry I rambled...

I think you are just swell since you replied to my ,"I'm new "thread...LOL

Do what you do best and keep giving us your thoughts...no one can take those from you..thats what makes you who you are...

did this post make me sound too old?

Moderator-Mustang Central

My car-C Pony Go
my board-Visit Here
C Pony Go is offline   Reply With Quote