View Single Post
Old 01-18-2002, 08:48 AM   #7
7000rpmisheaven
Registered Member

Default I will be blunt just as you are

I am fairly new here but have been here long enough to read quite a handful of your posts. I thought you would like to know the impression you first gave me. It seemed to me that you liked to argue. I often saw that you were quick to show disagreement with someone elses opinion. You say that you want to help people that have gone through the things that you have been through. but it always seemed like you were talking down to people.

Now before you get upset for anything I wrote, please let me continue. This was only an impression. I realize that I don't know you very well and therefore have no right to make a judgement on your character. I thought you would be interested to hear what I first thought about you.

My opinion is this. Don't change anything you say or do for anyone. This is who you are and you shouldn't care what anyone else thinks. I had a negative first impression of you but i wouldn't want you act any differently. There are plenty of people here who appreciate you, and for those that don't, well, they can go somewhere else.
milodon water pump, FMS 9mm wires, aluminum driveshaft, king cobra clutch
7000rpmisheaven is offline   Reply With Quote