View Single Post
Old 01-18-2002, 09:25 AM   #9
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

Cool

It is very hard to obtain the emotions, and true meening of a person's thoughts, and feelings when they are written. That is why we invented punctuation marks to help out with the "confusion". We also have these cool faces that help out even more.

I value your opinion just like everybody elses opinion on this site. You opinion is just that.... YOUR OPINION! The is no law that says that we HAVE to take the opinion of someone elses. I look at it as a suggestion and nothing more. If people have a problem with that, they don't know what the definition of "opinion" is.

I like your bluntness! I wish more women had that quality. I do think that while bluntness is GOOD if it is not delivered in a constructive maner, then it can be interperted as being rude.

DON'T CHANGE because someone has an issue with a post. You should never alter you as a person for someone else reguardless of the situation. I look forward to your opinions because you are the same age as me and have similar interests. I hope you will continue to voice your opinion reguardless of who objects!
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote