View Single Post
Old 01-18-2002, 10:28 AM   #15
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Silly Topless! I made this thread before you posted that! I think at least...either way, no it was not directed at you at all, it was a quote from the PM

I must say that the responses I got were not the ones I expected!!! You guys have seriously impressed me with your answers, and reminded me of why I decided to stay at Mustangworks a year ago (yep, a year in February )

I do realize what you say is right...someone that cannot come to me with a problem is not really my friend...they just want to stir up the pot, but don't actually care about if its something I should actually think about...because they don't even have the CAJONES to confront me

However, reading back I do realize my posts were HARSHER than I intended, which is something that concerns me very much ...like I said, I've never wanted to misrepresent myself, and by coming across as more b**chy than I really am, I did just that!

So, from now once I'll make sure my posts relate exactly how I feel, whether it be nice....OR NOT!!!!!!!
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote