MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   An EXTREMELY LONG HIATUS (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=50633)

Coupe Devil 12-09-2008 07:56 PM

An EXTREMELY LONG HIATUS

Hello there. Posting here for the first time in a LONG time. I am confident that there are many (most of you probably) whom I have never met, talked to, or posted with. I hadn't been here in a while but got linked over from a search. Got it book marked again now so I plan on to post here much more often now.

Side note: I'd like to apologize to the administration publicly. I was made a moderator of the truck forums several years ago.. I've been in and out of the truck markets a few times since and currently don't own a truck but continue to wrench, tune, and play with them as much as I can. I will do my best to act as a moderator now without prejudice.

So once again, Sorry the vacation lasted so long but it was one heckuva good ride.

Brad

exgmguy 12-11-2008 12:35 AM

Re: An EXTREMELY LONG HIATUS

I have not been here in quite a while either. It is a bummer that this site has just about come to a grinding halt. I built my first Mustang with the help of this board. Hell, Dan Mclain dropped my Mustangworks.com window decal off at my house himself back in the day.

bmxmon 12-12-2008 05:12 PM

Its been pretty slow over here for awhile now, unfortunately. I hope things will pick back up for the new year!

Coupe Devil 12-12-2008 10:18 PM

Maybe things will pick up. With the economy in the toilet maybe people will get back online atleast do some bench racing.

srv1 01-11-2009 07:15 PM

I haven't posted here in a long time myself. Just not the same as it used to be.

James

red82gt 04-26-2009 01:10 AM

Long Hiatus for me too. Life and work had derailed my stangbangin' for a couple years but I've got the car ironed out again and I'm having fun with my big windsor.
I'll try and come around more often.

CobraJet428 05-22-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coupe Devil (Post 334433)
Hello there. Posting here for the first time in a LONG time. I am confident that there are many (most of you probably) whom I have never met, talked to, or posted with. I hadn't been here in a while but got linked over from a search. Got it book marked again now so I plan on to post here much more often now.

Side note: I'd like to apologize to the administration publicly. I was made a moderator of the truck forums several years ago.. I've been in and out of the truck markets a few times since and currently don't own a truck but continue to wrench, tune, and play with them as much as I can. I will do my best to act as a moderator now without prejudice.

So once again, Sorry the vacation lasted so long but it was one heckuva good ride.

Brad

I have not been on much lately either, but it's always good to see people from the Palmetto State on MW

Coupe Devil 05-22-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraJet428 (Post 335047)
I have not been on much lately either, but it's always good to see people from the Palmetto State on MW

Absolutely.. you going to make it to Mustang Week?

CobraJet428 05-22-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coupe Devil (Post 335048)

I will try to make it for part of that

MidNiteBlu 5.0 01-05-2010 06:15 AM

heres another bump for long time absences lol

chuck88 10-23-2010 08:31 PM

You aint the only one who hs been away. I have two kids and you know where all my time & money goes. Still got the Stang sitting in the garage. This website is a great source for mod info and whatever questions you may have.

Chuck88

CobraJet428 11-27-2010 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coupe Devil (Post 335048)

Coup Devil are you on facebook? I started a mustang group on fb for the area in which I live. None of them know about MW until now...trying to get all of them to join MW. Maybe all of my crew CAN go the Mustang week at the beach..

StangFlyer 12-01-2010 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraJet428 (Post 336058)
None of them know about MW until now...trying to get all of them to join MW.

Bring 'em on! :D

CobraJet428 12-04-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StangFlyer (Post 336060)
Bring 'em on! :D

working on 'em Dan.hope you and yours have been well