MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #1
Coupe Devil

Default An EXTREMELY LONG HIATUS

Hello there. Posting here for the first time in a LONG time. I am confident that there are many (most of you probably) whom I have never met, talked to, or posted with. I hadn't been here in a while but got linked over from a search. Got it book marked again now so I plan on to post here much more often now.

Side note: I'd like to apologize to the administration publicly. I was made a moderator of the truck forums several years ago.. I've been in and out of the truck markets a few times since and currently don't own a truck but continue to wrench, tune, and play with them as much as I can. I will do my best to act as a moderator now without prejudice.

So once again, Sorry the vacation lasted so long but it was one heckuva good ride.

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote