View Single Post
Old 12-10-2001, 09:28 PM   #10
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Quote:
As i was leaving the stoplight i kinda broke he tires loose and they squeled.
Tell us the truth....I bet you really dumped the clutch at like 5000rpm? Right? There isno need to lie..... You don't get a ticket for a chirp.....But anyway, you can look at it two ways....

1. You screwed up, you live and learn, just pay the ticket.

2. You can go to court and try to fight it, more than likely your going to LOSE. After your first court appearance, you'll probably have a trial, with a jury and everything. The cop is going to show up, and it's your word against his, and who do you think is going to win? This is how it works, at least around here.... if you try and fight it, they'll set another court date, then they'll notify the cop. If he doesn't show up,(which most of the time they do 99% around here.)
Anyway let's say you take it to court and you fight it, say they lessen it to $150, you still have to pay court cost, and then your out most of the days work. So either way it's going to cost you, probably a little more if you fight it.

Just pay the freakin ticket, it'll also be less of a hassle, yeah $235 is alot, but....you did do the crime.......
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote