View Single Post
Old 12-10-2001, 10:26 PM   #12
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Thumbs down

The point is, whether he exactly did the crime or not, that fine is excessive for such a traffic violation (now he is in Canada so I personally don't know what diff would be). Now, if you burned your tires and put smoke all over the ******* roadway while straying out of your lane, now then, that is a diff story. But if it was, as you claimed, a little squeak , then.....

Personally, I wouldn't take that crap. Go through the court system and at least learn something. Too many people just say, "oh well, I'd never win so I better not try *pout, pout boo hoo* and so they have no idea how to deal with it if it happens again, they just say "Poor me, I'd never be able to win, so I'll just pay the $13,834,857,640,000 fine. Naaaaaah. I dunno, maybe not being the richest person on the block gives me this type of mentality...
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote